Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7101 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Is it better running Abrosia in attic with the neocodex database or with your own list?

I see items but I never see any morphing potions, stamps etc. Only see HTS stuff coming up. Maybe it's just not restocking or maybe I need to make a more composed list and it'll pick them out?

Use your own lost, it seems to work better for me.

#7102 xangxang

xangxang
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

i think the time schedule part is not convenient and it can be improved more better.
i suggest that there should be several schedules available for us to choose but not only one.
Also, when i want to delete the whole schedule, i need to delete the time intervals one by one...but deleting the several hundred intervals wastes lots of my time...and it is so annoying!!

So, i really hope that the programme designer can do these one day. Then, i think it will be a perfect programme!!

#7103 Ksychic

Ksychic
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

I am only allowed to refresh at 8 second intervals, can only advanced use lower refresh rates?

#7104 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

I am only allowed to refresh at 8 second intervals, can only advanced use lower refresh rates?

Yes.

#7105 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Isn't it safer to have an interval of 8?

#7106 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

Isn't it safer to have an interval of 8?

Refresh times don't necessarily become risky until you set them at like, 1/10 of a second
+ Quicker refresh times make it more likely for you to get items

#7107 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

I see, thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.

#7108 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm unable to use the stop button, and then click it again to start. After starting once, attempting to stop and start again just causes Abrosia to get stuck 'initializing'. So I'm forced to ex out of the program completely and run it again every time I want to stop and restart. Is there a way to fix this?

#7109 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:45 PM

i think the time schedule part is not convenient and it can be improved more better.
i suggest that there should be several schedules available for us to choose but not only one.
Also, when i want to delete the whole schedule, i need to delete the time intervals one by one...but deleting the several hundred intervals wastes lots of my time...and it is so annoying!!

So, i really hope that the programme designer can do these one day. Then, i think it will be a perfect programme!!

I hear ya. The scheduler is a pain in the rear end. I will make a better one, one day. :p

I'm unable to use the stop button, and then click it again to start. After starting once, attempting to stop and start again just causes Abrosia to get stuck 'initializing'. So I'm forced to ex out of the program completely and run it again every time I want to stop and restart. Is there a way to fix this?

I wonder what it's getting stuck on. Is your internet connection always on?

#7110 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hey slink, any idea if you're going to look into fixing the feature that shows ya approx. users abing per shop?

#7111 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hey slink, any idea if you're going to look into fixing the feature that shows ya approx. users abing per shop?

I will definitely fix it, but it's just a matter of when. :p Soon I hope. We're working on a new program manager, so that is taking precedence right now.

#7112 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

oh yeah for sure man, i wasnt trying to rush you into it, just seeing whether you were aware of it/were looking into it is all :) From what Pyro has been telling me, the new PM is going to be quite the goods XD

#7113 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

I wonder what it's getting stuck on. Is your internet connection always on?

Yeah it is. I was thinking maybe it's not supposed to be able to be stopped/restarted so easily? As a way to keep non-advanced members from doing that until Abrosia visits the shop they want it to, since that's an advanced feature only. But, heck, if that's not the case then I'd love to find a way to fix it.

#7114 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

Don't start and stop the program?

I'm not sure why you want to stop the program and start it again, I can't see any reason why you would want to.

#7115 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

Don't start and stop the program?

I'm not sure why you want to stop the program and start it again, I can't see any reason why you would want to.

It's an attempt to make Abrosia start in the shop that I want it to. Every time it's stopped and started again, it randomly picks a new shop. I'd like it to at least start somewhere more relatively profitable than Jelly Food before I leave the program to its duty for the night.

#7116 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

It's an attempt to make Abrosia start in the shop that I want it to. Every time it's stopped and started again, it randomly picks a new shop. I'd like it to at least start somewhere more relatively profitable than Jelly Food before I leave the program to its duty for the night.

Generally, I've had to close the program and re-open it again for it to pick a new shop.

#7117 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

Generally, I've had to close the program and re-open it again for it to pick a new shop.

Ah, okay. I mean I can definitely deal with it. It's just that if this was a recognized bug sometimes and there was a way to fix it, I wanted to know. No problem, thanks.

#7118 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

Hey everyone. For the Neocodex program I got the program to save my login/pw but now I can't seem to change the info to log into another account. How is it possible to log in to a different account?

#7119 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hey everyone. For the Neocodex program I got the program to save my login/pw but now I can't seem to change the info to log into another account. How is it possible to log in to a different account?

Why do you need to log into another Neocodex account?

#7120 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Ok so earlier today, I was able to use Abrosia just fine, even getting a couple of nice items.

I get home from work just now and I'm not sure what's going on. I go turn Abrosia on and in each shop I have it go to it says there's 0 items in stock, however it's not saying I'm restock banned.

So I decide to log out of abrosia and the program manager and go check on neopets through my browser to see if I'm restock banned. I was not in fact restock banned.

Help?

What gives?

Pictures attached for evidence/proof.

Attached Files

#7121 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

Ok so earlier today, I was able to use Abrosia just fine, even getting a couple of nice items.

I get home from work just now and I'm not sure what's going on. I go turn Abrosia on and in each shop I have it go to it says there's 0 items in stock, however it's not saying I'm restock banned.

So I decide to log out of abrosia and the program manager and go check on neopets through my browser to see if I'm restock banned. I was not in fact restock banned.

Help?

What gives?

Have you tried restarting the program manager?

Edited by Neoquest, 01 June 2012 - 05:35 PM.

#7122 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

Have you tried restarting the program manager?

Yessir, a couple of times now.

Edit: I'm going to reinstall it to see if that solves the issue.
Edit2: Reinstalling didn't help. Abrosia can still withdraw the shop til and deposit extra NPs over what I want on hand into my bank.

Edited by kamelonu, 01 June 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#7123 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Help?

What gives?

Same thing has been happening to me for the past few hours. I have a different Abrosia installed for every account/proxy and they all started showing 0 items in main/igloo/AAA suddenly, but manually logging in and checking the accounts they are all fine and no restock bans. I tried reinstalling a few of them and it didn't fix, so just waiting around for awhile and hoping it will go away. Meh :whistling:

#7124 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Same problem here. Showing/getting nothing in Abrosia but when logging in manually there are items!

#7125 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

Just posting to say I'm still having the same issue.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users