Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7151 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:16 AM

I've PMed ShadowLink64 to let him know about the premium changes. If anybody gets any similar errors try disabling the new bar as suggested above.

#7152 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Is it possible to put a "Neopoints on hand" text somewhere on the abrosia program?

#7153 gfgrice

gfgrice
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Neopoints on hand are shown at the bottom right corner of the program manager once you log in

#7154 roxane

roxane
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

I've PMed ShadowLink64 to let him know about the premium changes. If anybody gets any similar errors try disabling the new bar as suggested above.

This worked for me as well! So at least now we can still use it while it gets updated lol

#7155 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

I've been getting the premium error since this afternoon even after disabling the new bar. Did TNT change something?

#7156 EpicChatterbox

EpicChatterbox
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

Difference between this and shop auto pricer?

Also, how come srome get frozen and others not?

#7157 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Difference between this and shop auto pricer?

This buys things for you, the shop APer does not, it only prices your shop for you.

Also, how come srome get frozen and others not?

Because of unsafe times (like having a refresh rate at 0-3seconds, buying things under 1500-1800seconds..) Since you're not advanced though, you don't have that much control over Abrosia (with the lowering refresh/OCR/pre-haggle delays/rates).

#7158 EpicChatterbox

EpicChatterbox
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

But everyone has to start off as beginners... So how do they not get frozen?

Is there any way to control as a beginner then?

#7159 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

But everyone has to start off as beginners... So how do they not get frozen?

Because they can't lower the times, their refresh rate can't go below (I believe it's 8 seconds) and the pre-haggle/OCR delay I beleive can't go below 1.0
In the FAQ it states that those settings have been tested as being the safest.

Is there any way to control as a beginner then?

A little, you can lower your refresh rate to (again I believe it's 8 seconds, but it can't go lower). You can also make your own AB lists of items you want to buy (so Aborisa will go to those stores. If you had a plushie shop list, abrosia would go there. Just make sure you don't mix shop lists, like putting items from the plushie shop in with items from Usukiland.) You can also lower your profit margin (I keep mine at 2k profit).

#7160 EpicChatterbox

EpicChatterbox
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

Well I suppose you could still say that your connection speed is slow as an excuse for the slowness? xD

:p

Edited by EpicChatterbox, 17 June 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#7161 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

I'm sure this is asked a lot, but how long does a restock ban normally last?

I've heard 12/24/48, but I've also heard everyone gets unbanned at once. Has this every been figured out, or is it still just speculation?

#7162 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

I've heard many different things too. I've had a ban last as few as 3(?) hours though =/

#7163 lanyrainicorn

lanyrainicorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

is there a reason it wont work on certain accounts? it will work on one account i use, but when i try to start it with another account, it gives me an error.

#7164 andreaxo

andreaxo
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

is there a reason it wont work on certain accounts? it will work on one account i use, but when i try to start it with another account, it gives me an error.

You need to be more specific..
Are you referring to main shop autobuying, attic? It's possible that if you're trying to AB from the attic when your other account isn't old enough. Not sure if that gives an error message or not.

#7165 lanyrainicorn

lanyrainicorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

i have both igloo and attic buying disabled, and i'm just trying to buy from the plushie shop, but it just gives an error and when i hit "stop" it just says "stopping..." and never actually stops.

#7166 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

i have both igloo and attic buying disabled, and i'm just trying to buy from the plushie shop, but it just gives an error and when i hit "stop" it just says "stopping..." and never actually stops.

Mine does this too. If you want to stop it, just close the whole program manager. If you still have the little icon on your taskbar and it won't exit out, open your task manager(ctrl alt delete) and go to processes. Find pre-loader.exe and end the process to exit out of the program manager. Then restart the program from scratch. That's the only way I could figure to exit out when I had an issue like that. There may be another way to fix it that I'm unaware of.

#7167 lanyrainicorn

lanyrainicorn
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Mine does this too. If you want to stop it, just close the whole program manager. If you still have the little icon on your taskbar and it won't exit out, open your task manager(ctrl alt delete) and go to processes. Find pre-loader.exe and end the process to exit out of the program manager. Then restart the program from scratch. That's the only way I could figure to exit out when I had an issue like that. There may be another way to fix it that I'm unaware of.

stopping it isnt my problem though. getting it to run correctly and do its job is my problem..

#7168 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

stopping it isnt my problem though. getting it to run correctly and do its job is my problem..

your error is probably due to the premium bar. turn that off and try again. if that doesn't work/in the future, upload a picture of the specific error

#7169 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I do not have the premium bar installed :c yet I still get that error
any suggestions?

#7170 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Like blergh said, post a screenshot of the error so we can see exactly what it is, then maybe someone can give some insight as to what might be causing the issue.

#7171 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:18 AM

He meant disable the premium bar that neopets just recently came out with. When you log in and have premium they automatically have a bar at the bottom of your screen which gives you access to the SSW etc. You have to go to your preferences to disable that before you use any progs. Happened to me as well which is why I know what he's talking about.

#7172 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:51 AM

I do not have premium, so I highly doubt that's my problem.

Posted Image

The text says the following:
"Exception in thread Thread-97:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyc", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 687, in run
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/Lib/HTTPwrapper.py", line 129, in GetWrapper
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 132, in SetTimer
File "rfc822.pyc", line 388, in __getitem__
KeyError: 'date'"

#7173 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

That isn't anywhere near the same error. O_o

#7174 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:00 AM

That isn't anywhere near the same error. O_o

Apologies I should have paid more attention.
Any idea how to fix it though?

#7175 HannahElizabeth

HannahElizabeth
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

I'm just using Abrosia for the first time (so far, I have collected two items that are set to sell for a good profit). However, I was wondering is it safe to sell them on? I read somewhere that if you sell an Ab-ed item, it can sometimes disappear because the item was sourced using illegit methods.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users