Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#7376 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Thank you :)

#7377 Tay

Tay
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hi! I'm not sure if I should post this here, but I just paid for the advanced membership about a half hour ago and so far I don't have any of the advanced membership options on Abrosia and I can't see the mystery pic answers or anything that's supposed to come with advanced membership. I tried reloading the program manager and logging out and logging back in. Is is supposed to take a while? Thanks!

#7378 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hi! I'm not sure if I should post this here, but I just paid for the advanced membership about a half hour ago and so far I don't have any of the advanced membership options on Abrosia and I can't see the mystery pic answers or anything that's supposed to come with advanced membership. I tried reloading the program manager and logging out and logging back in. Is is supposed to take a while? Thanks!

Did you pay with an echeck? If so it takes a day or 2 for it to go through.

#7379 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

You should send a PM to Hydrogen, the transaction is currently on hold for some reason.

#7380 Tay

Tay
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

No, I paid through my paypal account. It's not a big deal, I'm just anxious to try it out :)

Oh okay, thank you !

#7381 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

What does an "idle" status mean and how would I go about changing that? Sorry, looked for it in the FAQ and couldn't find it

#7382 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

What does an "idle" status mean and how would I go about changing that? Sorry, looked for it in the FAQ and couldn't find it

It means the program isnt running.. Once you start it that will change :)

#7383 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

It won't allow me to run it. :( I've selected "run," signed in, and am still not allowed to click the start button.

#7384 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

It won't allow me to run it. :( I've selected "run," signed in, and am still not allowed to click the start button.

Are all of your settings correct? You have the default settings and a shop to autobuy in? Maybe try restarting the program manager :c Ive never had that problem so i dont know what could be wrong.

Edited by ToonLink, 21 June 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#7385 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

I've never fumbled with the settings and haven't touched the program since yesterday, but all I did was log out. :( Hopefully restarting it will do some good. Thanks for trying to help!

#7386 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

I've never fumbled with the settings and haven't touched the program since yesterday, but all I did was log out. :( Hopefully restarting it will do some good. Thanks for trying to help!

You logged back in when you wanted to use it right? O_o Just making sure lol

#7387 Tay

Tay
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

That definitely happened to me when I first started trying to use Abrosia. It was running and I hit stop for a second to see if it would go to a different shop if I stopped and started it again (I was still experimenting with it but I hadn't changed any settings), but when I went to hit start it wouldn't work.  I know I uninstalled program manager completely from my computer and reinstalled it and eventually it just started working again. I've never had a problem like that with it since then. I don't know if uninstalling anything is what fixed it, but I know that's one of the things I tried and now it works.

#7388 imzoe

imzoe
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

That definitely happened to me when I first started trying to use Abrosia. It was running and I hit stop for a second to see if it would go to a different shop if I stopped and started it again (I was still experimenting with it but I hadn't changed any settings), but when I went to hit start it wouldn't work.  I know I uninstalled program manager completely from my computer and reinstalled it and eventually it just started working again. I've never had a problem like that with it since then. I don't know if uninstalling anything is what fixed it, but I know that's one of the things I tried and now it works.

I'm still experiencing the error so let me try this and if all else fails, I will provide a screen shot to see if anyone else has encountered/can correct this problem.

Thanks, both of you!

Sorry to double post, but even with the uninstall/re-install completed, here is what I'm still experiencing:

2mq7ne8.png

You'll see that I am logged into nepets, yet my program manager and AB window are set to idle and will not allow me to start running the program.

#7389 fratdude

fratdude
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

So I'm getting an "ERROR: Unable to download shop info from neocodex,us"

searched through the thread but didn't actually see any fixes for this

#7390 swuggology

swuggology
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

you need to log out and log back in through the program. Figured this out today :D

#7391 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

For the past few days, I have had a few stuck on "Visiting Shop ID" and I had to restart from the program manager.

#7392 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

For the past few days, I have had a few stuck on "Visiting Shop ID" and I had to restart from the program manager.

Any chance you've got a boon from that Battleground of the Obelisk thing?

#7393 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Any chance you've got a boon from that Battleground of the Obelisk thing?

I didn't join any boons.

#7394 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1229, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 757, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1313, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2138, in processBuysIgloo
  File "wx\_core.pyc", line 14610, in __getattr__
PyDeadObjectError: The C++ part of the ProgramFrame object has been deleted, attribute access no longer allowed.

not sure what this was about but I thought I'd let you guys know anyways.

#7395 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1229, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1313, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2138, in processBuysIgloo
PyDeadObjectError: The C++ part of the ProgramFrame object has been deleted, attribute access no longer allowed.

not sure what this was about but I thought I'd let you guys know anyways.

I got an error similar to this today. It happened when my network went out and I reset my network adapter.

#7396 flamie56

flamie56
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

link doesnt work for me =/

#7397 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

Go to the main page, click 'learn more', and then 'try it for free'.

#7398 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

You mean to download the manager with Abrosia? Don't use that. Click the neopets header at the top of the page and then hit "download program manager".

Edited by Satsuki, 22 October 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#7399 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

After exiting ABrosia this popped up:

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1116, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1857, in processBuysMain

#7400 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

After exiting ABrosia this popped up:

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1116, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1857, in processBuysMain

search bar

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users