Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#776 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

when i'm using ambrosia i keep getting logged out of neo and have to sign back in..is this happening to anyone else? it seems like it happens after buying something. thanks for any help

Neopets only allows you to be logged into a single browser at a time, so when you use Abrosia, you are logged out of your account on the browser you currently use. If you are to log into Neo on your browser and start running around the site, Abrosia will get logged off and continue to refresh nothing and get errors, all because it was logged out.

So if you want to go on Neopets, stop and log off Abrosia, go to your browser, log in, do your stuff, then log off and go back to Abrosia.

#777 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

I love the program so far. I've been using it for a couple of days now. I've gotten a couple of good items. The rest just make small profits. But it's helping me acquire some money to do some reselling.

But like in the posts stated above, I'd really love to be able to select the shops that I wish to AB at instead of having it randomized.

So people with over 500 posts are able to select the shops that they want to RS at? And those people under 500 posts just have to go with the luck of the draw? Just wondering so I can get things clear lol.

#778 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

oh ok.. i was logging in on neo and then logging in on Abrosia. so what your saying is i don't have to do both.

#779 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

oh ok.. i was logging in on neo and then logging in on Abrosia. so what your saying is i don't have to do both.

Exactly, plus browsing the site and ABing at the same time puts your account at risk, so it should be avoided regardless if you got logged out or not.

#780 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

Ok, well that's good to know. Because I've been doing the same thing. I've been doing Abrosia while going all over Neopets. I should definitely stop that habit then.

#781 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

i wasn't browsing at all i was just letting it sit and run. and i would hit "stop" and then go to browse and notice it was logged out. the aber i had before i had to login into neo first and then log into the aber. this is the first one i've had that works like this and thanks for your help and understanding. i'm learning to play with the big boys now..lol look out here i come

#782 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Haha crazy4u....I'm trying too man. Might take some trying but I'll be up with the big boys soon enough hopefully.

#783 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

ok still getting an error attempting to log in from abrosia. download the Auto Pricer and it does the same thing. I attempted the Scarab 21 Ap and it logged in just fine. Ideas suggestions?

#784 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:26 PM

Just got RS banned. :( I've forgotten how long that lasts... Hmmm.

Anywhere from 6 to 48 hours i think.. i think it goes 6, 12, 24, 48.

#785 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:44 PM

Hey Zuma. Did you download the other files that go along with the program? The required files that are on here? Look into that if you haven't, because without those files you won't be able to use your ABer.

#786 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hey Zuma. Did you download the other files that go along with the program? The required files that are on here? Look into that if you haven't, because without those files you won't be able to use your ABer.

Obviously, because he said he could use the Scarab 21 Autoplayer fine, but not Abrosia or the Auto Pricer. The required files are needed for ANY Neocodex program to function, so if he didn't have them, nothing would work for him.

#787 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Elindoril is correct. I was actually using the ABer before this a few days ago. Then it just randomly decided to not let me log in. I can use it if i let it grab the cookie for IE but thats a pain.

#788 xel

xel
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:10 AM

I just installed Abrosia AB-er.

When I load my manual AB list, I noticed that they're saying ( WILDCARD supported, use * for Item name)
Can someone tell me more about this? THANKS :)

#789 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

I just installed Abrosia AB-er.

When I load my manual AB list, I noticed that they're saying ( WILDCARD supported, use * for Item name)
Can someone tell me more about this? THANKS :)

Say, for example, you want to all the codestones (I know you can't Restock them) you can just put *codestone (I think it's like that) and it'll grab all the codestones, so you don't have to put every codestone on your list, just the one *codestone, saving you time and room on your list.

#790 xel

xel
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

Ahhh Thanks Endori!

I also found a bug, when i tried to set the OCR delay and Page Haggle Delay to below 0, it wont allow me. and it seems like the REFRESHING rate is always at 8sec. Well , is this a bug or is the programme made to have such rates?

#791 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:21 AM

Ahhh Thanks Endori!

I also found a bug, when i tried to set the OCR delay and Page Haggle Delay to below 0, it wont allow me. and it seems like the REFRESHING rate is always at 8sec. Well , is this a bug or is the programme made to have such rates?

Those limits are built in because you are not an advanced member yet. once you reach 500 posts you can manipulate the program a bit more.. also why would you want to change the delay to blow 0? that makes no sense

#792 xel

xel
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Those limits are built in because you are not an advanced member yet. once you reach 500 posts you can manipulate the program a bit more.. also why would you want to change the delay to blow 0? that makes no sense

Right. Thanks Rikku. For some people with weak connections, they would already have some connection delay, as compared to high-end connection users. :) In that sense, adding the programme delays would mean additional delay which isnt necessary since there is already a weak connection. haha. :)

#793 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:24 AM

Yesterday, I got something worth more than 100k and its not in the database, well I think I got it from Abrosia. I forgot to check the log. Now if I want it to appear in the database I need to put it in my shop and use the autopricer right?

#794 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

Yesterday, I got something worth more than 100k and its not in the database, well I think I got it from Abrosia. I forgot to check the log. Now if I want it to appear in the database I need to put it in my shop and use the autopricer right?

I believe the autopricer will harvest too, but I could be mistaken.

#795 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:42 AM

I believe the autopricer will harvest too, but I could be mistaken.

I don't know, doesn't it use the tradepost aswell?

Hey Shadowlink,

It carrys on trying to buy items after it gets a message that the inventory is full, Extremely suspicious. I really like the multi-shop on it though, I just added that to my autobuyer, but mine doesn't have the NC database lol

#796 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

Hmm, put it in the bug tracker so I remember. :p Thanks. :p

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/tracker/

#797 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

hello everyone:)

hope i'm not bothering, but i have an issue with the AB i hope you guys could help me with.
the thing is that every time i try to login it gives me an error, not allowing me to login, and i'm 100% sure that everything is typed in correctly.

does anyone have any ideas on what i should do?

#798 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:24 AM

First login screen you use your neocodex account and in the program you use your neopets one.

#799 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

the error thing appears in the program where i enter the neopets data, not in the first page.
sorry if it wasn't clear enough

#800 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

Don't know if I should post this here, but the Yellow Zafara Slide Puzzle's profit needs to be lowered due to one shop having it for a higher amount at 72,000.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users