Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#801 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

the error thing appears in the program where i enter the neopets data, not in the first page.
sorry if it wasn't clear enough

Try logging in to your account through Internet Explorer first... I know it sounds weird, but when it detects a cookie, it logs in more smoothly... I'm not sure why it works, but I had this exact problem for a little while

Don't know if I should post this here, but the Yellow Zafara Slide Puzzle's profit needs to be lowered due to one shop having it for a higher amount at 72,000.

And the ruling on this one is that it will fix itself in a few days... so no adjustments are necessary

#802 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:43 PM

the error thing appears in the program where i enter the neopets data, not in the first page.
sorry if it wasn't clear enough

Try what jcrboy said. Are you using Firefox 3.5?

#803 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:56 PM

i tried and it still doesn't work...

no, i'm using iexplorer

#804 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

All right... just verifying, you followed these steps:

-Close ABrosia
-Open Internet Explorer
-Re-open ABrosia
-A key point would be if it detected your cookie about now, or if it says "no accounts are detected"

Let me know where things go awry

#805 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

I followed all the listed steps and it all goes well, until the Neopets login through ABrosia.
After entering all the data and hitting 'Login', after the 'Status: Logging in' message in the bar, another one appears stating: 'ERROR: Login failed.'

That's about it.

#806 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

I followed all the listed steps and it all goes well, until the Neopets login through ABrosia.
After entering all the data and hitting 'Login', after the 'Status: Logging in' message in the bar, another one appears stating: 'ERROR: Login failed.'

That's about it.

Weird, that usually happens if your account is frozen, but obviously since you can log in with the browser, it isn't. Do you have any sort of program that could be preventing Abrosia from connecting to the server?

#807 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:22 PM

Not that I know of. But, to be sure, what kind of programs are you talking about, specifically?

edit: If I press the login button a couple of times it logs me out in the browser...

Edited by porcelainxdoll, 06 September 2009 - 01:24 PM.

#808 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

Not that I know of. But, to be sure, what kind of programs are you talking about, specifically?

edit: If I press the login button a couple of times it logs me out in the browser...

Anything that connects you through a VPN could be a problem, but I don't know if you're doing that, or maybe your anti-virus has a part in it, though I doubt it would.

I really don't know what programs could do it, only that programs could be a cause of the problem. :/

#809 porcelainxdoll

porcelainxdoll
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Nothing of that sort.

I think it's better to be laid to rest, I've caused enough fuss already.

Thanks for all the help, it's really appreciated :)

#810 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:35 PM

Well, i went up north and left Abrosia running for three days. It Bought 70 items, and 15 items from the igloo, and im not frozen =)

#811 PotPie

PotPie
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:40 PM

Well, i went up north and left Abrosia running for three days. It Bought 70 items, and 15 items from the igloo, and im not frozen =)

Congrats :o Honestly Abrosia is amazing. I'm getting items faster than I can sell xD.

Edited by PotPie, 06 September 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#812 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

Whoa, that's awesome. :) It's been a bit slow for me today actually.. :unsure:

#813 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

It is a great program, got 2 ubs already in my first day of running it, pretty amazing.

#814 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:22 PM

Nothing of that sort.

I think it's better to be laid to rest, I've caused enough fuss already.

Thanks for all the help, it's really appreciated :)

Maybe SL can help out more when he gets back :).

#815 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

Where did SL go anyways?

#816 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

Where did SL go anyways?

He's probably relaxing over the weekend since school started for him :p.

#817 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

He's probably relaxing over the weekend since school started for him :p.

Oh don't remind me >.< It's 02:25 here and I have school tommorow

Edited by D3ath t0 nubs, 06 September 2009 - 05:28 PM.

#818 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

Oh don't remind me >.< It's 02:25 here and I have school tommorow

It is a little late for you over the ponders, isn't it? Well? What are you waiting for? Run in circles until you pass out so that you can go to school tomorrow!

Start running!

#819 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:58 PM

It is a little late for you over the ponders, isn't it? Well? What are you waiting for? Run in circles until you pass out so that you can go to school tomorrow!

Start running!

I would wake everyone up :(

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Bottle of Ketchupmayomustard! You better buy one for them :)

#820 DantheMan295

DantheMan295
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

I just downloaded this program and im a total noob to the world of ABers....does anyone have a manual list of shops and items that I can input into ambrosia that is better than the included?

#821 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

Nope... most people make several million just running it on the standard settings. You might want to give it a trial run like that :p

#822 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:06 AM

Finally hit 5M without doing ANYTHING :) lol This program is pretty sweet but the database is sweeter.

#823 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:55 AM

Just an idea that popped into my head, would it be possible that when your funds get deposited into the bank, that it also tells your current amount sitting in the bank? I know you can easily stop the program and manually check, but it would just be convenient to be able to just pop up the program and see it and go back to whatever you're doing, and it might save you from having to relog into the program and letting it start up again.

#824 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:22 AM

I ran this program last night while i went to bed, got 6 hours of sleep, and made 72k.

I dont know if this is bad or good, but im not complaining.

It DID start off on the glamour store, so i dont blame it for getting a bad start.

#825 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:35 AM

I ran this program last night while i went to bed, got 6 hours of sleep, and made 72k.

I dont know if this is bad or good, but im not complaining.

It DID start off on the glamour store, so i dont blame it for getting a bad start.

Lol if it's in a terrible shop I usually stop and start it again, I'm getting SL to add a change shop button xD, thats if he listens to my suggestions, which I think he is intellegent enough to do ;)

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users