Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#901 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:37 PM

oh man, im excited. Ill let you know how it goes

#902 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Upon further glance, it does not seem that Neopets has changed anything on their site during the downtime, so 0.9.8 should be safe to run (or at least as safe as an AB gets :p).

#903 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

YAY!! UPDATE!!!! Is the scheduler operational? I haven't tried it yet...

#904 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

YAY!! UPDATE!!!! Is the scheduler operational? I haven't tried it yet...

Yep, should be. :D

#905 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

alright, downloaded and started =)

#906 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:42 PM

Yep, should be. :D

OMGOMGOMG SWEEEEEETNESS!!!! ok sorry a little too carried away... that's ok though, because it's all worth it!

#907 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

can you explain the scheduler to me?

#908 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:46 PM

Redownloaded it, the aber just keeps getting better. Keep up the great work.

#909 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

can you explain the scheduler to me?

Green squares are when the ABer is allowed to run. White means it takes a break in that time slot. The times on the left is when that particular square starts (using the 24-hour clock system).

You can use the buttons to randomize the times, or reset the times back to the top of the hour. You can also make all squares green (to always run), all squares white (to never run), or double click individual squares to toggle.

#910 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

nevermind, i understand it. Haha, just had to look at it a little bit.

#911 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

Green squares are when the ABer is allowed to run. White means it takes a break in that time slot. The times on the left is when that particular square starts (using the 24-hour clock system).

You can use the buttons to randomize the times, or reset the times back to the top of the hour. You can also make all squares green (to always run), all squares white (to never run), or double click individual squares to toggle.

I still think that that's the best part of Abrosia! It doesn't get any more human than that!

DARN IT SL!!! I just read your siggy! I spent 2 hours playing CellBlock just to get through the 1st tourney. If I had known that a program was on the way i wouldn't of done that.. Jeeeez!!!

#912 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

I still think that that's the best part of Abrosia! It doesn't get any more human than that!

DARN IT SL!!! I just read your siggy! I spent 2 hours playing CellBlock just to get through the 1st tourney. If I had known that a program was on the way i wouldn't of done that.. Jeeeez!!!

It's being worked on but it's not progressing too quickly. :p I wish I had a better grasp on game theory and why the damn code isn't working. <_< Iargue's probably having more success than I did. :p

#913 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

question..do i need to uninstall the abrosia program i have now to upgrade to the new one

#914 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

nope, just overwriting the files works.

#915 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

well, neopets is back up, i made my avatar, and abrosia is running. Time to finish my thank yous

#916 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

question..do i need to uninstall the abrosia program i have now to upgrade to the new one

Nope, just install the new one and it will overwrite the old files :p.

#917 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

OK thanks got it and it working great. everyone worried about using the new version of Abrosia. I think if you were to get iced it would have happen on the older version. i think it's great their working on the programs here to do there best for us. I will have to say this is best I've felt for a program since I started back playing. I have a couple others i have found and even bought one and they don't work as good as Abrosia. Kudos to all that worked on this.

#918 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

OK thanks got it and it working great. everyone worried about using the new version of Abrosia. I think if you were to get iced it would have happen on the older version. i think it's great their working on the programs here to do there best for us. I will have to say this is best I've felt for a program since I started back playing. I have a couple others i have found and even bought one and they don't work as good as Abrosia. Kudos to all that worked on this.

That's just how we do things here. :lol: Glad you like it. :p

#919 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:09 PM

They found me in their downtime... all 3 burners... plus my main... I'm pretty damn pissed... now I know it's not ABrosia... or maybe it is? I was killed for multi-ing and using a "cheat"...

Tricky bastards...

I'll figure this one out... or I'll just start from scratch... whatever

#920 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

Damn, even though you had different proxies on the accounts?

#921 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

I wonder how they saw through your proxies.

Although I did say earlier it wasn't safe to use them. TNT pretty much associates proxy with cheater. o.o

Sorry you got slammed though, bro. D:

#922 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

I wonder how they saw through your proxies.

Although I did say earlier it wasn't safe to use them. TNT pretty much associates proxy with cheater. o.o

Sorry you got slammed though, bro. D:

There's a reason I just ate the extra delay associated with elite proxies, but eh, it's whatever now.

But what if I live in China and want to play? I don't think their government approves of Neopets...

And that leaves the remaining issue of the main... that one was not on a proxy whatsoever at any point in time.

I just don't get it.

#923 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

Somebody slipped somewhere because you were found out (hopefully it wasn't me when I programmed Abrosia) :/ No idea about your main, but they probably do check databases for proxies. :/

--------------
Hmm, I really hate hearing about people getting frozen with one of my programs.

I'm considering getting a team together to give my program an audit (by examining the packets) to ensure that it is working according to the standards of a browser, so at least I can say that it's not some kind of glaring error in my programming. If anyone wants to be a part of this and has ideas, give me a PM. I would prefer people who have experience designing these kind of applications. :p

Probably the things that we would examining would be:
  • Precise header comparison between my program and Firefox (since it is based on it) using Wireshark or some kind of packet sniffer.
  • Examination of wait times, and the logistics of the program's navigation habits (versus people who RS legit to use as a baseline, so I will need legit players to help).
  • Determine a generally agreed-upon set of default settings to use in the program since the ones right now seem to work well but have little research to back them up.

There is no reason why we should be caught. <_<

#924 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:26 PM

Uh.

Maybe you should let it load a separate tab or window in which you can see what it's doing. You know, watch it refresh, hit the OCR and so on.

Maybe TNT is basing things off the fact that you're not actually loading images?

#925 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:28 PM

The problem is that we're making a lot of assumptions as to what they are looking for. Maybe they are looking for the loading of images...... It's just things like that that are sometimes considered "not important", but may be. :/

17 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users