Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#976 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:22 PM

My refresh time is 12 - 18 seconds.

Mine's 8-12...

But my buy time is set to 1.5-2 seconds

#977 bobbycat123

bobbycat123
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

Honestly, what do you expect? It's an autobuyer, and the more people using it (or more legit restockers on that particular time of day, or other ABers from other forums) means more competition

#978 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

Honestly, what do you expect? It's an autobuyer, and the more people using it (or more legit restockers on that particular time of day, or other ABers from other forums) means more competition

I would never have guessed that if you had not explained it for me :sarcasm:. It would be pretty cool to not be competing with nubs with 10 posts though....just saying.

#979 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:18 PM

I would never have guessed that if you had not explained it for me :sarcasm:. It would be pretty cool to not be competing with nubs with 10 posts though....just saying.

At least they said hi... it's the 0 posters that bug me slightly... at least the 10 posters took the time to stop in instead of "sign up for account, download, forget about forum"

#980 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hi guys! Im brand new (obviously) But ive read more or less every post on this topic, sad i know lol. Anywho i have a couple of questions/ideas....

1. Is it possible to make the AB'er take screenies of the buys? Ive heard there are some ABs that are doing that and TNT are unfreezing people as they have "proof"
2. With the new bug fix regaurding the random shops do you know how long you stay in each roughly?
3. Has anyone actuly been frozen using the default settings? Im only using for 40mins at a time 3 - 5 hours a day so i hope that minimises my risk.

Also i wanted to mention that i was reccomended Abrosia from the DarkZtar forums and theres a couple on there that reccomend it.

It is a great programme but i hope not too many people end up knowing about it lol :D More for us mwahhahaha!!*evil laugh*

#981 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, I can make it take screenshots I'd you want. :p it will just be an HTML file though, but it will look like it was loaded in a browser.

#982 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Yeah, I can make it take screenshots I'd you want. :p it will just be an HTML file though, but it will look like it was loaded in a browser.

It isn't hard to open the HTML file up in a browser. The only problem would be missing local files but most of the images for Neopets are stored in images.neopets.com instead of neopets.com so there shouldn't be a problem with opening the file and taking a screenshot except maybe the time which could be easily changed in the HTML.

#983 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

I think today the true power of the Abrosia Autobuyer was shown to me.

After buying 39 items with a 5000+ Profit in the middle of the day, in only 6 hours.

Three of them selling an upwards of 120k+

To say the least, im impressed.

:thumbsup:

#984 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

Question regarding the usage of Abrosia.

What settings should I put mine on so that I have less of a chance to get caught and frozen?

And what settings would make it run the most efficiently as well?

#985 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

What settings should I put mine on so that I have less of a chance to get caught and frozen?

I use the default settings and they seem to work just fine. Its a question of how long you run the program and how often.

#986 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Yeah. I want to know the optimum settings to run the program on. And also how long/often it should be run per day to avoid drawing unwanted attention to myself and getting frozen.

Any suggestions anyone? lol

#987 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

Best setting to not get caught and frozen is "off" in all honesty :p

100% success rate

#988 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

Best setting to not get caught and frozen is "off" in all honesty :p

100% success rate

What a joke maker :p. Im so mad of all these people using Abrosia with 0 posts!

They don't deserve the same things I do.

#989 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

We may be introducing ranks in the future which allow you more features :). Keep your eyes out on the announcements section :D.

#990 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

You know I'm not joking, though... the only real way to not get frozen is to not cheat... I may be jumping into Noit's and Tail's boat if I get frozen a few more times (and I probably will)

#991 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

You know I'm not joking, though... the only real way to not get frozen is to not cheat... I may be jumping into Noit's and Tail's boat if I get frozen a few more times (and I probably will)

It's not as if legit players haven't been accused of cheating and subsequently, frozen, though :(.

#992 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

I'm totally okay with the ranks system if we were to implement one.

And how many times have you gotten frozen jcrboy? And for what, just curious.

#993 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

I've probably had somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 accounts frozen... everything from blatant score sending, to ABing... multi-ing... every way you can cheat, I've been frozen for eventually...

And I know that legit players get frozen, too Hydro... but that's the only way I haven't been frozen yet... not cheating AT ALL

#994 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

Great thanks on the screenies :D Its just a step forward to show that it was actuly "you" that was RS'ing and not a programme.

I think the trick to not being frozen is to use it as if it was a real person.

leaving it on for 7 hours straight while your at school or work will increase your chances as theres no human who could refresh that much without a break for the loo or food or phone or somthing.

Personaly i leave it on for about 30-50 mins a time and then have an hour or two break, and i do that about 4 times a day and so far im still making a good profit :D

#995 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hey, I've been having a problem with extracting the zip files lately. They worked fine before, but now they're saying "Open Archive Failed"..Any tips on fixing it? I tried just manually getting into the zip file and it crashed my laptop.. yay bluescreen..Posted Image

Any help would be MUCH appreciated, since I want to try out the updated AB'er.

#996 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

KiwiMuffin that happend to me at the start, try deleting it all and the downloading the PyReqFiles first and extracing those and then the new Abrosia and it should work :D

#997 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

LOL I suggested this like 3 days ago, I bet if I was a girl it would've been implemented right away ;) xD
I told you alot of people look for legit looking features such as my suggested spider-refresher :)

Edited by Metigue, 08 September 2009 - 05:53 PM.

#998 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

A spider-refresher? What might that be?

#999 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

I also would very much love an HTML screencapper.

As for settings, here's what I use. The default ones, with a refresh time of 8-12 seconds.

If I am bored and want to try magic or merifoods or something like that, I set it for 8-16. Yes, *higher*, so it looks more legitimate. I actually got a 150k MP last week, was very happy.

I also recommend using lists to pinpoint specific shops. The items database on here can make a list for you, which you can then just paste into notepad.

Also, one last thing. Setting profit to something like 3-5k is the best idea. That way you get lots of smaller buys, but the chances of them being a loss are minimized.

#1000 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

That sounds like a good idea. But I'm still confused about the making a list thing :/

I would like to make a list so that I'm not buying stuff from every random shop in neopia, but I just don't know where to start, or how to go about doing it.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users