Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1001 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

A spider-refresher? What might that be?

It's a refresher that visit's random pages linked to the page your on, on a specific site,
so say your on explore, it would go to one of the neopets regions.

I asked shadow to put it into the scheduler to decrease freeze rate, and allow us to use faster buy times without arrousing suspicion

#1002 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

That sounds like a good idea. But I'm still confused about the making a list thing :/

I would like to make a list so that I'm not buying stuff from every random shop in neopia, but I just don't know where to start, or how to go about doing it.

I'll make a guide for this and post it in the guide section.

That sounds like a good idea. But I'm still confused about the making a list thing :/

I would like to make a list so that I'm not buying stuff from every random shop in neopia, but I just don't know where to start, or how to go about doing it.

I'll make a guide for this and post it in the guide section.

#1003 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Wow great idea with the spider-refresher. Would look better on the logs if neo checks you

#1004 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Wow great idea with the spider-refresher. Would look better on the logs if neo checks you

I told them about Neo's logs, they didn't believe me xD but I still twisted Shadows arm to make him add it, but people keep untwisting it, *cough* laser *cough*

#1005 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

Aww lol well ive deffo heard about the logs!! not sure in what format they are but its basicly a kept history of your browsing :o so like " Refreshed shop ID58" a million times with no other sites in it will deffo get you banned lol

Well done Metigue for the suggestion :D

#1006 Dominatorx

Dominatorx
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

Great idea Metigue! I think that would be awesome :) I'm guessing it's not in the new AB because of the way your talking about it, but I hope it gets added to updated versions in the future.

And thanks Ekluise, that would help me out a lot considering I'm not very good at all this programming stuff....even though it's not really a programming thing at all haha.

#1007 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

Great idea Metigue! I think that would be awesome :) I'm guessing it's not in the new AB because of the way your talking about it, but I hope it gets added to updated versions in the future.

And thanks Ekluise, that would help me out a lot considering I'm not very good at all this programming stuff....even though it's not really a programming thing at all haha.

I posted it over in the guide section. Lemme know if it helps you or if you need more help :)

#1008 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:18 AM

quick questions:

In terms of restocking would it be best (while using a really young account) to camp the Igloo or just make small profits of what i can nab out of the main shops?

Also can you see all rarities in the Igloo or do the same rules apply in the terms of account age and main shop rarities?

#1009 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:44 AM

quick questions:

In terms of restocking would it be best (while using a really young account) to camp the Igloo or just make small profits of what i can nab out of the main shops?

Also can you see all rarities in the Igloo or do the same rules apply in the terms of account age and main shop rarities?

Well, it all depends where the program sends you to restock, as there are profitable items that restock for everyone, but you got to be lucky enough to grab it. The igloo though, restocks about 8 times an hour, but that includes items of every rarity and value, which you will or will not attempt to buy depending on your profit threshold (And some items are worth quite a bit). I've grabbed quite a few items from the igloo while Abrosia was stuck in random mode, but even some of the items I've grabbed even 2 weeks ago haven't sold yet, and they've been in my shop the entire time. It's all up to you to stick to the igloo, but random main shops might be better if you're impatient and don't want to wait for items to sell.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you'll see every item to restock in the igloo, regardless of rarity.

Edited by Elindoril, 09 September 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#1010 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:57 AM

And don't use our database to provide autobuyer lists for other competing sites btw, it's not different than leaking. Yes I do see everything.

Yeah, i've removed it sorry. But there was only one list that I posted, the others are from me.

#1011 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:48 AM

And don't use our database to provide autobuyer lists for other competing sites btw, it's not different than leaking. Yes I do see everything.

Waser Lave =
Posted Image

We keep him around because HE SEES ALL, DAMMIT!

#1012 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:34 AM

We keep him around because HE SEES ALL, DAMMIT!

I was thinking more along the lines of the Overmind......
Posted Image

Though, I wish I could find a bigger picture. <_<

#1013 orphne

orphne
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:43 AM

Hey guys, I have a pretty noob question.

I downloaded Abrosia yesterday and I've been running it for about seven hours today but I've only managed to buy like, two items? I've restarted the program a few times, but nothing seems to change. Is this, um, normal?

Ngggh I know you guys must get a lot of questions like this. Sorry. :I

#1014 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:47 AM

Stop the program right away orphne. You're using way to long. You'll get iced :(

I generally leave it running for a good few hours.. sometimes I get a lot of buys, sometimes I dont.. I think it's luck. XD

That's how it is with legit buying. Lots of times I rs and come out empty handed LOOTS of times :(

#1015 orphne

orphne
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:49 AM

Stop the program right away orphne. You're using way to long. You'll get iced :(

That's how it is with legit buying. Lots of times I rs and come out empty handed LOOTS of times :(

ffff-

Ugh i hope not! I did take like a two hour break in between though. :S

But, thanks for your help!

#1016 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:10 AM

No prob dude I would recommend not running for more then an hour at a time.

#1017 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:02 AM

I has a suggestion, how about next to the Name of the item and the price you spent, it shows the items rarity in ( ), It would save me some time item data basing it or getting my friend to check, and it'd add a load of excitement.

#1018 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, i've removed it sorry. But there was only one list that I posted, the others are from me.

Good, we provide these things for personal use and not for competing sites for obvious reasons. Clearly it wouldn't be good if loads of other people were using exactly the same lists as our main autobuyer does.

#1019 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

Good, we provide these things for personal use and not for competing sites for obvious reasons. Clearly it wouldn't be good if loads of other people were using exactly the same lists as our main autobuyer does.

Yeah, he removed it because I talked to him on msn xD
I gave him the option between leaving it up with an advert for NC, or removing it and he chose remove.

More backseat moding from me LW ;)

#1020 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

Yeah I completely understand you don't want us to put your lists on other site !!
And I had no choice, It's against the rules on Darkztar to advertise other site. So I had to remove it =)

#1021 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:18 PM

Well, I've been restocking for a good few days and randomly refreshing for sometimes up to ten minutes and then breaking cause I get bored :p

Loving the posts here... can't wait to give it a go tonight while the rest of the world is sleeping. Sometimes it rocks being aussie. :p

Also, is anyone else having a problem with the chat not loading?

Off I go to work, will be back later!

#1022 Amour

Amour
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:22 PM

Um.. I use the database list to buy things and it keeps buying Green Mynci Puppet for almost 1000 neopoints and it sells for 500. And the program has bought 23 of them. So can someone fix that? Thanks.

#1023 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Um.. I use the database list to buy things and it keeps buying Green Mynci Puppet for almost 1000 neopoints and it sells for 500. And the program has bought 23 of them. So can someone fix that? Thanks.

Yeah i've found it doing that to me too, alot of its buys lately have been pretty sketchy.

Database must be trolling us hardcore.

#1024 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:26 PM

SpiderRefresher = Noobs ultimate leech tool. The non noobs will train their pets, and do other things instead of just refreshing and wont get banned. With a spider refresher, the noobs can just download the tool and run it without ever doing anything in neopets.

And also, people never seem to get what refresh times mean for their program, or that the < 500 have limitations.

#1025 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

And also, people never seem to get what refresh times mean for their program, or that the < 500 have limitations.

That's because they never read a few pages of the threads before randomly posting unnecessary questions.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users