Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1026 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but how difficult would it be for Abrosia to be coded to popup a little window in the windows tray with info saying like Succesfully Purchased: Faerie Plushie at x gold. or Missed whatever blahblah?

#1027 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but how difficult would it be for Abrosia to be coded to popup a little window in the windows tray with info saying like Succesfully Purchased: Faerie Plushie at x gold. or Missed whatever blahblah?

It's on the list of things to do :).

#1028 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:30 PM

It's on the list of things to do :).

How about minimizing it to where all of the hidden icons are in the task bar?? That way I don't accidentally click it every time i go to click on Itunes or something.

#1029 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:08 PM

i restocked a bag of peanuts =).

#1030 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

i restocked a bag of peanuts =).

nice

i restock sub par items because my internetz is laggy :p

i also second the minimizing to the tray idea. Very useful for when you don't want a cluttered taskbar

#1031 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:17 PM

Um.. I use the database list to buy things and it keeps buying Green Mynci Puppet for almost 1000 neopoints and it sells for 500. And the program has bought 23 of them. So can someone fix that? Thanks.

We're planning to implement new measure to prevent these outliers getting into the database fairly soon. Hopefully it'll stop these kind of things from happening or at least reduce their frequency.

#1032 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

SpiderRefresher = Noobs ultimate leech tool. The non noobs will train their pets, and do other things instead of just refreshing and wont get banned. With a spider refresher, the noobs can just download the tool and run it without ever doing anything in neopets.

I get what your saying argue, so just make it an over 500 post setting, lol. I'lle be there soon enough.
It also means that the non-noobs have a lower chance of getting frozen and can set there autobuyers to buy things faster with less risk.

#1033 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

hrm anyone use the IRC chat function installed in the ABer and exactly how does it track restock alerts etc? Is that only broadcasted through the ABer IRC chan?

#1034 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

hrm anyone use the IRC chat function installed in the ABer and exactly how does it track restock alerts etc? Is that only broadcasted through the ABer IRC chan?

I'm on from time to time, and by that, I mean never. <_< Though, it did show notices regarding restocks as long as the person in the shop was also in the IRC channel. To add on, it is currently disabled until it is fixed as it spammed everyone with notices.

#1035 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:58 PM

I'm on from time to time, and by that, I mean never. <_< Though, it did show notices regarding restocks as long as the person in the shop was also in the IRC channel. To add on, it is currently disabled until it is fixed as it spammed everyone with notices.

ah cool cool well that works guess i can close it now :p

#1036 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

It doesnt seem to be putting my bought items in my store and stuff like that? does it need a full invertory to do that? Help me with this please!!

#1037 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:48 AM

Under the Item Management Tab there's a radio button that says "With Successful Buys:" If you want it to store in your shop, you're going to want to pick the appropriate button. You should be able to handle telling it how to price and such from there.

#1038 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

Its clicked on to go to my shop but it dosnt look like its doing that

#1039 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:24 AM

Its clicked on to go to my shop but it dosnt look like its doing that

since you have under 500 posts the shops are chosen at random. Thats if im understand your question correctly.

#1040 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:38 AM

No all the items i buy go to my invintory and not my shop. its set to go to my shop but they are in my invintory. does it wait till u have no room or something. or is it buggy for me

#1041 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:44 AM

Thats strange. I set mine to go to my shop and it does just that. Make sure you have enough space in your shop.

#1042 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:00 AM

Yeah last night, i started with 25 items in my inventory, 122 spaces in my shop, and it filled my inventory then stopped itself.

#1043 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:47 AM

hmm it seems to work on and off for me. Sometimes it will work. e.g. stock items, price items, withdraw till etc, other times it'll say it did and just not actually do it >.>

#1044 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

Can i ask a question , now the bugs been fixed where you cant change shop by stopping and starting are all the >500 posters on the same shops? or is it random? thanks

#1045 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

Can i ask a question , now the bugs been fixed where you cant change shop by stopping and starting are all the >500 posters on the same shops? or is it random? thanks

randomized, also it changes main shops every 45 minutes of activity.

#1046 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:02 AM

hmm it seems to work on and off for me. Sometimes it will work. e.g. stock items, price items, withdraw till etc, other times it'll say it did and just not actually do it >.>

These features are called item management, which is done automaticly every hour, when it withdraws from the till.

Edited by Metigue, 10 September 2009 - 08:06 AM.

#1047 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:15 AM

randomized, also it changes main shops every 45 minutes of activity.

Great thanks for that! I was wondering how long in each shop aswell. Ty for info :)

#1048 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:41 AM

How about minimizing it to where all of the hidden icons are in the task bar?? That way I don't accidentally click it every time i go to click on Itunes or something.

That's called the systray =)

#1049 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Have you left it on for at least an hour? It moves your items every hour or so and if the item was already in your inventory before you started Abrosia, it won't move them unless it was bought and still in the log. If you closed Abrosia, you will have to manually move all the items to your shop and use Neon AP to price everything. Just run Abrosia for over an hour (hour and 10 or 20 minutes is fine) and if it doesn't move your items after it collects from the till, then there must be bug somewhere. Please don't stop Abrosia while it is pricing because the items tend to never move if you do so wait for a "Shop Pricing: Successful" (don't know if it was fixed or not) and then it is safe to stop it.

Edited by Neoology, 10 September 2009 - 09:42 AM.

#1050 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

Have you left it on for at least an hour? It moves your items every hour or so and if the item was already in your inventory before you started Abrosia, it won't move them unless it was bought and still in the log. If you closed Abrosia, you will have to manually move all the items to your shop and use Neon AP to price everything. Just run Abrosia for over an hour (hour and 10 or 20 minutes is fine) and if it doesn't move your items after it collects from the till, then there must be bug somewhere. Please don't stop Abrosia while it is pricing because the items tend to never move if you do so wait for a "Shop Pricing: Successful" (don't know if it was fixed or not) and then it is safe to stop it.

Thanks! +rep!

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users