Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1051 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

So people don't continue to ask....

It doesn't send the items automatically to the shop, every (half) hour or so, it will start to ship them to your shop and price them, as well as withdraw any money in your till, and send the extra to your bank if it goes over your "NP on hand" limit.

Edited by Elindoril, 10 September 2009 - 01:04 PM.

#1052 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

So people don't continue to ask....

It doesn't send the items automatically to the shop, every (half) hour or so, it will start to ship them to your shop and price them, as well as withdraw any money in your till, and send the extra to your bank if it goes over your "NP on hand" limit.

People will continue to ask because they won't read this page once we move to the next :p.

#1053 pollo

pollo
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:38 PM

thanxs to the programmer,
i am tryng ambrosia and mabye for the first tim i can be able to purchase a decent item after yeras of neurospasme of clicking sold out object!

only a question can we select the stores? it seem yes but i cant put the desidered numbers on the related input field

bye
S.

#1054 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:41 PM

i am tryng ambrosia and mabye for the first tim i can be able to purchase a decent item after yeras of neurospasme of clicking sold out object!

only a question can we select the stores? it seem yes but i cant put the desidered numbers on the related input field

bye
S.

You need 500+ posts to be able to pick whatever store you would like. At the moment the program picks the shop for you and will change after 45 minutes.

#1055 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

bye
S.

You can only select your shop if you are an advanced member or higher :).

Hey SL, can we put in a text label into the program explaining it so that users don't wonder?

#1056 pollo

pollo
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

sorry for the repetition in question......

but anyway very good program well projected clap clap..

i think the post minimum limit is good in order to avoid simple users that get benefit only to neocodex without partecipate.
last question:

the past years there is in neocodex the ^kitcen quester ^but i cant find when the site as changed.

it is removed or hidden or?

bye
S.

#1057 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

Help!!! i got 2009-09-10 17:38:46 - Pricing Personal Shop: Failed (), any way to fix it? thanks for the program its great intill this road bump

#1058 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

Help!!! i got 2009-09-10 17:38:46 - Pricing Personal Shop: Failed (), any way to fix it? thanks for the program its great intill this road bump

Most of the time I get that because there is an UB in the shop, and since there are no shop wizard prices to undercut, it fails. :/ So I remove the item and wait until the next pricing and it works fine.

#1059 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

k thanks

#1060 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

Most of the time I get that because there is an UB in the shop, and since there are no shop wizard prices to undercut, it fails. :/ So I remove the item and wait until the next pricing and it works fine.

Hmm, is that what the matter is? If so, I can fix that in the next release. I just need people to tell me these things because they're often missed in this thread. :/

#1061 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hello there. It's my first try to use an autobuyer for NP and so I'm a bit scared (but excited) and want to do everything right. Because of that I have a question: I visited the video tutorial in the guides-area now (thank you so much for this, it helped me a lot!) and learned, that I should not change the PreHaggle/ OCR Delay - settings. Well, at the other settings I used exactly the ones from the video but if i click apply and ok and start the programm, the settings changend by their own (MS Pre-Haggle: between 1.0 and 1.0 sec. and OCR Page Delay: between 1.0 and 1,4sec.). Is this normal and/or ok? I'm not able to change them, if I do so and then click apply, ok and the start button they change again by their own.
Okay, I hope you understand what I want to know, because I'm from Germany and my English is more than bad if I try to talk about things I don't really understand XD
Thank you very much!

Edited by onlyme, 10 September 2009 - 04:40 PM.

#1062 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Yeah last night, i started with 25 items in my inventory, 122 spaces in my shop, and it filled my inventory then stopped itself.

Do you have stock into shop selected?

#1063 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:30 PM

anyone get their autobuyer frozen during pricing? For example it just says pricing orange juice, and it'll stay like that unless you close the program.

#1064 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, pricing has been bugging out.

It fails when theres any UB.

And sometimes it just freezes trying to price an item, usually something with a profit lower then the database says.

#1065 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

Has it been added to the bug tracker yet?

#1066 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:08 PM

anyone get their autobuyer frozen during pricing? For example it just says pricing orange juice, and it'll stay like that unless you close the program.

hmm happened to me on a Neoquest II Mug, it was in the shop wizard but then again there were only a few so maybe it missed them during the three tries??

#1067 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

hmm happened to me on a Neoquest II Mug, it was in the shop wizard but then again there were only a few so maybe it missed them during the three tries??

yeah thats what i was thinking so i upped the number of tries to see if thatll fix it.

Shadowlink: im gonna see if what i did fixed it, if not ill throw it in the bug tracker

#1068 Sephiroth

Sephiroth
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

got a tyrannian pheophin plushie, 1.7mil. chyeahh

nevermind. the database said 1.7mil, trading post says 400k. =P

#1069 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Still... not too shabby

#1070 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Yeah, the unbuyable pricing and discovery is the next phase in our journey to making the Items Database awesome. :p

#1071 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:51 AM

Seriously loving this program. I leave it on for an hour or two each night while I'm at the computer, breaking every ten minutes or so to close the AB down and restart it again so it can look through different shops.

Had it going for a good few hours last night doing this method, only managed to restock the shadow krawk plushie, and a few good random events but nothing else :p

Whoa... weird bug there :o Ah well. Fixed itself :p

Edited by akira4444, 11 September 2009 - 02:51 AM.

#1072 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:53 AM

Had it going for a good few hours last night doing this method, only managed to restock the shadow krawk plushie, and a few good random events but nothing else :p

That Shadow Krawk Plushie is damn near impossible to sell off :p

I don't know what to suggest... I didn't even really get n00b offers on it while I had it up on the TP (got frozen before I could sell it)

Going rate's about 300 k if I remember correctly, but noone seems to want it... le sigh

Best of luck unloading it, though.

#1073 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:05 AM

Hello there. It's my first try to use an autobuyer for NP and so I'm a bit scared (but excited) and want to do everything right. Because of that I have a question: I visited the video tutorial in the guides-area now (thank you so much for this, it helped me a lot!) and learned, that I should not change the PreHaggle/ OCR Delay - settings. Well, at the other settings I used exactly the ones from the video but if i click apply and ok and start the programm, the settings changend by their own (MS Pre-Haggle: between 1.0 and 1.0 sec. and OCR Page Delay: between 1.0 and 1,4sec.). Is this normal and/or ok? I'm not able to change them, if I do so and then click apply, ok and the start button they change again by their own.
Okay, I hope you understand what I want to know, because I'm from Germany and my English is more than bad if I try to talk about things I don't really understand XD
Thank you very much!

can ayone please tell me if it's okay that the PreHaggle/OCR Delay-settings are at between 1.0 and 1.0 sec and between 1.0 and 1,4sec. in my program? thank you very much :)

#1074 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:27 AM

can ayone please tell me if it's okay that the PreHaggle/OCR Delay-settings are at between 1.0 and 1.0 sec and between 1.0 and 1,4sec. in my program? thank you very much :)

If you want to be safer, increase those numbers... since you are not an advanced member yet, you cannot decrease those settings. Once you reach 500 posts and have been a member for a month, you can drop those as low as you want ^_^.

#1075 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:01 AM

If you want to be safer, increase those numbers... since you are not an advanced member yet, you cannot decrease those settings. Once you reach 500 posts and have been a member for a month, you can drop those as low as you want ^_^.

oh, okay, thank you very much for your answear! should I wait with using the programm then, if I don't want to get my account frozen? Or can I do anything like running it only for half an hour a day or so? I'm sorry, I'm a REAL newby...

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users