Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1101 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

I'm only about 330 posts away from 500 xD

Wow im like 450 away, but with posts like these im sure it will go up huh buddy. :thumbsup:

#1102 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:24 PM

omg. lol. I have no idea what you're talking about. :whistling:

#1103 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

What I useful and informative post that was.

some people might have actually cared.... :crybaby:

#1104 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

some people might have actually cared.... :crybaby:

*glances at postcount... does simple math*

We can totally figure it out :p

#1105 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

lol. and now you join in on the scolding... not cool. not cool. :p

#1106 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

I would scold too but I've been known to spam on occasion too. :p

MasterJunpei, on 11 September 2009 - 09:26 PM, said:

i usually stick to the same shop. Not saying which and it yeilds good profit just wanted to try a different one for a change. I like the option for it to choose randomly the only problem is sometimes during that 45 min a good restock might not happen. Perhaps make a configurable option where it will change at a set time rather than 45 min though that could be the lowest setting?

P.S. I just saw Elindoril's sig and god thats effin awesome.

You can but you need 500 posts to change how long to stay in a shop before it moves to another shop.

If people can increase the time, then everybody who continuously stops and starts the program will be able to stay in a shop of their choice forever.

Wow fail me, I didn't realize it had that option. >.> I don't use the randomized shop option that often really and I like that it is limited by the 500 posts. I use my own lists anyway.

The second chunk of your post doesn't really mean anything seeing as you can use the USE YOUR OWN LIST/SHOP and make a list from neocodex in about 30 seconds so I don't see what the fuss on that is.

oh and SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

#1107 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

lol. and now you join in on the scolding... not cool. not cool. :p

Stop spamming. If you keep spamming, you might get banned and then we can care about your 0 post count. Spam in the general chat or something (but then it won't be spam...).

Anyways, I would be really happy if Abrosia (and Neon AP) would get an option for adding the login details for a second account which can be used to continue pricing items after the main account get shop wiz ban. I already log into another Neopets account after loading the stock list in Neon AP to finish pricing but it would be great if Abrosia can do this automatically.

#1108 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

Stop spamming. If you keep spamming, you might get banned and then we can care about your 0 post count. Spam in the general chat or something (but then it won't be spam...).

Anyways, I would be really happy if Abrosia (and Neon AP) would get an option for adding the login details for a second account which can be used to continue pricing items after the main account get shop wiz ban. I already log into another Neopets account after loading the stock list in Neon AP to finish pricing but it would be great if Abrosia can do this automatically.

First, that's not really spamming, it's just a useless post, and you're not one to talk if he will get banned or not, truth be told, not everyone posts helpful and interesting information all the time, let them have some fun, as long as they don't overdo it.

Also, it doesn't need to be in a shop trying to restock, there is a hidden program that starts up in the background that prices items, and continues to do so even if you are RS banned or the schedule has told it to stop. Heck, even if you hit the stop button, but leave the program open, it'll still price items.

#1109 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

This has probably been answered but can you go and do other things when abrosia is running or with that raise your chance of beening froze??

#1110 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

This has probably been answered but can you go and do other things when abrosia is running or with that raise your chance of beening froze??

It's best to let a program do its task alone and not do anything else on Neopets at the time. For one, Neopets sees the program as another browser and since you can only be logged in at one location, you might log the program out. Also, it's kind of suspicious if you are in two places at once :p.

We need an abrosia faq for the frontpage.

#1111 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

It gives me something to look forward to after a hard days work... it was weird, the other night I dreamt I restocked a Kad and a Snorkle Snout... then I got this program.

Yeah, I reckon the Shadow Krawk Plushie is pretty hard to sell... been trying to post it on the trading post forums but no luck. Might try auctions... dropped the price by 100K.

#1112 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Thanks

#1113 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

It's best to let a program do its task alone and not do anything else on Neopets at the time. For one, Neopets sees the program as another browser and since you can only be logged in at one location, you might log the program out. Also, it's kind of suspicious if you are in two places at once :p.

We need an abrosia faq for the frontpage.

I can author this for you :p

I'll send you something in about a half hour... keep it updated as the common questions roll in

#1114 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:49 PM

Can you be playing on a side account while abrosia is running your main?

#1115 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

I'd advise using a proxy on Abrosia then, seeing two accounts running at once on the same IP address would be suspicious.

#1116 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

proxy

#1117 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:55 PM

Also Neopets has a tendency to auto logout any two accounts coming from the main IP so either way it wouldn't be good

#1118 nmettler89

nmettler89
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

ok
thanks

#1119 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:59 PM

Also Neopets has a tendency to auto logout any two accounts coming from the main IP so either way it wouldn't be good

Not true... I've often run one account in IE and another in FF... really isn't all too shady...

What with public WiFi and families on networks

#1120 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

Not true... I've often run one account in IE and another in FF... really isn't all too shady...

What with public WiFi and families on networks

how do you manage that?? Mine logs me out :(

#1121 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

how do you manage that?? Mine logs me out :(

I just use different accounts on the same IP... as long as it's passable for being family members, it's cool... or dorm mates... or anything, really... having multiple accounts on one IP is standard

#1122 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

All my accounts have bitten the big one... son of a bitch...

They really threw the book at me on that one ><

I can't tell yet... I tried to do everything right...

I had all 4 accounts on separate IPs... separate emails... never transferred items between accounts except at wiz price through the shops... there was no link between accounts... and now I'm back at nothing... let's see if I still have any old accounts rattling around anymore... I think I've got a REALLY old legit shell left... and I may or may not have a young shell with about 100k on it... might be time to pick up the pieces and start a new main

says the guy who had this happen D:

p.s. not trying to flame sorry if I do :S

Edited by MasterJunpei, 11 September 2009 - 11:09 PM.

#1123 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:12 PM

My ex's side and main are safe, even though they were frequently on the same IP as the "Main" I got frozen. It's all pretty subjective. Even if the accounts are on the same IP, as long as there is no financial link they shouldn't get chained.

#1124 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

That's because he was running programs heavily on the accounts, which led to the TNT freezing him. What he means is you can play LEGIT on multiple accounts as it could mean multiple players in the same household playing Neopets.

#1125 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hmm thats interesting I'll keep that in mind from now on. How long have you been playing Neopets?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users