Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1126 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:16 PM

Hmm thats interesting I'll keep that in mind from now on. How long have you been playing Neopets?

About 7 years, if I remember correctly

Only started cheating about 2-3 years ago

#1127 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

About 7 years, if I remember correctly

Only started cheating about 2-3 years ago

Dang, I played about 6 years ago but didn't even know about Autobuyers or the like. Ah the good ole days of sweet innocence. :p

Also not sure if its been mentioned/done but maybe a nice little tone or toggle on off sound notification for succesful buys

#1128 permeability

permeability
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:19 AM

I've been playing for approximately 9 years now and just started cheating. Longer period of innocence xD

#1129 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

I've been playing for approximately 9 years now and just started cheating. Longer period of innocence xD

Wow, that's all the way back at launch practically, back when the team had a lot of fun interacting with the community and whatnot. (And badly drawn pets, lol)

#1130 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

Hopefully in the next day or two, the outlier detection should start to minimize the bad buys. :p

#1131 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

Yay, cannot wait. This is such an awesome program, heck, I would fully love you guys if you would do a automatic neoquest player. xD.

So I put my refresh times on between 8 and 16 seconds. Seems to be working okay. :)

#1132 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:45 AM

Yay, cannot wait. This is such an awesome program, heck, I would fully love you guys if you would do a automatic neoquest player. xD.

So I put my refresh times on between 8 and 16 seconds. Seems to be working okay. :)

If I remember correctly, they already have plans for a NQ autoplayer.

#1133 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:03 AM

Really? Nice!

So I was just wondering by the way... I remember the program bought two items from the chocolate factory last night, but I can't see them in my shop or SDB, it's like they vanished o.O They weren't rare 90 or anything, probably a few thousand NP profit... but still, anyone else had that issue? I just had the program set to put the items in the SDB and it's not full. Just changed it to the shop to see if it will make a difference...

#1134 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:05 AM

i still haven't got anything from this autobuyer =( However I only run it 1h straight everytime.

#1135 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:06 AM

Really? Nice!

So I was just wondering by the way... I remember the program bought two items from the chocolate factory last night, but I can't see them in my shop or SDB, it's like they vanished o.O They weren't rare 90 or anything, probably a few thousand NP profit... but still, anyone else had that issue? I just had the program set to put the items in the SDB and it's not full. Just changed it to the shop to see if it will make a difference...

Random Events could of stolen them away while it was refreshing. Just yesterday I went to my inventory to see several piles of sludge sitting there, I was hoping it was the random items I pick up along the way that got hit and nothing that could of been sold for a good profit. :/

#1136 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:09 AM

i still haven't got anything from this autobuyer =( However I only run it 1h straight everytime.

either you were in a bad shop, there were no restocks, or you missed it to someone else. an hour should get you something, why not leave it for longer?

#1137 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:18 AM

I just ran it for 2 hours... I got 6 buys in the first hour, 0 the next... lucky me :p

#1138 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:39 AM

I never try to run it for a full hour... fearing I could be frozen... I kinda pause for a few minutes every ten minutes or so... but if it's working for you and since I'm in the chocolate factory...

Have been randomly running it since I got home from work, but paused to play slots, check on my shop, check the boards etc...

I'd never run it for more than an hour though. TNT would be like... is this person literally SITTING on the bathroom? Lol :p

#1139 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:10 AM

I never try to run it for a full hour... fearing I could be frozen... I kinda pause for a few minutes every ten minutes or so... but if it's working for you and since I'm in the chocolate factory...

Have been randomly running it since I got home from work, but paused to play slots, check on my shop, check the boards etc...

I'd never run it for more than an hour though. TNT would be like... is this person literally SITTING on the bathroom? Lol :p

There's no reason to stop it all the time, you're just being paranoid. Before the scheduler was implemented, I just let the program run straight. nonstop, and I'm still not frozen, so running it for more than an hour won't hurt you.

Plus, I doubt the TNT is sitting at the computer monitoring your every move, page by page, so you're fine.

#1140 permeability

permeability
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:18 AM

Actually yeah, I hardly get anything too. My refresh times are 8-10 seconds.
I've tried Plushie, Magic and Mystical Surroundings, but never got anything. I'm using a manual list; could that be the problem? D:

#1141 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:18 AM

why not leave it for longer?

Because I don't wanna be frozen.

#1142 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:30 AM

Actually yeah, I hardly get anything too. My refresh times are 8-10 seconds.
I've tried Plushie, Magic and Mystical Surroundings, but never got anything. I'm using a manual list; could that be the problem? D:

It's not the manual list, it could be that the items are either: A.) Not restocking in the 45 minute period you are there or B.) While the program is waiting the 8-10 seconds to refresh, the item stocks and people buy it out, and since it's no longer in the shop when Abrosia refreshes the page, there is nothing to buy.

Editz:

Look 2 posts above yours.

Edited by Elindoril, 12 September 2009 - 03:32 AM.

#1143 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:32 AM

Thanks, Elin :) I guess I am paranoid, I'm also desperate that Collingwood don't seem to be doing so well against the Crows in the AFL Premiership... o.O *dies*

Ok, I'll run it for an hour and see how I go :)

#1144 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:32 AM

lol players like Elindoril have left it on non-stop before the scheduler feature came out, and i'm sure others leave it on for hours at a time. I guess what you're doing is safe, but you're just making it harder on yourself.

#1145 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:35 AM

Thanks, Elin :) I guess I am paranoid, I'm also desperate that Collingwood don't seem to be doing so well against the Crows in the AFL Premiership... o.O *dies*

Ok, I'll run it for an hour and see how I go :)

Might as well go for an hour and a half, since that's two full attempts.

#1146 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:36 AM

No doubt leaving it on for six hours while you sleep would make TNT go... okay, is this person for real though? :p

Unless I'm blind, is there a guide on how to make the scheduler work? Does it work on your own time zone, or am I just blonde? (literally... I am blonde) :D

Okay. An hour and a half then... if I restock something good... I'll snail mail you a cookie :)

Edited by akira4444, 12 September 2009 - 03:37 AM.

#1147 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:39 AM

No doubt leaving it on for six hours while you sleep would make TNT go... okay, is this person for real though? :p

Unless I'm blind, is there a guide on how to make the scheduler work? Does it work on your own time zone, or am I just blonde? (literally... I am blonde) :D

No, there isn't any guide as to how to work it, but it's really easy, just double click the squares of the certain times that you want it to stop (They'll turn white), and hit the randomize button for it to mess up the times so it doesn't stop at the start of each hour. It goes by the time on your computer as well, so work with that to set it up.

Also, ooohh I like cookies. xD

Edited by Elindoril, 12 September 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#1148 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

Thank you so much for your help, and I fully approve of your signature. *hands cookie and a cuddle* :D

#1149 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

Thank you so much for your help, and I fully approve of your signature. *hands cookie and a cuddle* :D

You got it, I doubt you'd get much help from anyone else when it's this late at night. :p

#1150 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:49 AM

Lol, I'm an Aussie... so it's nearly 10pm here... and thank peanuts Collingwood finally scored! *cheers happily* Set the thingie up for tonight and until I wake up tomorrow... make it appear I'm pulling an all nighter to try and restock with an hour or two break in between to sleep. Days off work ftw!

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users