Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1351 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

Okay, mine's suddenly not working... It keeps crashing right after I open the program's main window, with the message "Neopets Main Shop Autobuyer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." It happened when I closed the program and re-started it and kept happening thereafter. I don't think I did anything else special.

I've tried restarting my computer, re-downloading the newest version and reinstalling, and I was already on administrator. Has anyone else had this problem; and if so how can I fix it?

my Neon AP is having this problem now :p

and I support Rikku's idea :)

#1352 Wunduhr

Wunduhr
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:17 PM

Anyone know why I can't download anything? it gives me a server error, I want the new .99

#1353 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:52 PM

Kept crashing on me every time Id try to log in to abrosia because of data execution prevention.

had to change the settings. damn vista.

If your getting DEP on this app. I would check your computer for virus's now. Your GARUNTEED to either have a virus, or to have a dieing CPU.

DEP is a cpu side implementation that simply checks that the data your passing really is data, and if its not, it throws an exception. This means your infected, or your CPU is bad is throwing an exception bad.

OK, guess I spoke too soon--the program worked after I did a Disk Cleanup and dejunked my registry. Stupid messy Windows.

Messy User

Posted this on a different thread regarding Abrosia, but figured I'd give this a shot and see if I get a faster reply.

I keep trying to log in and its not working..
It logs into the neocodex fine, but once Abrosia's main screen pops up, I get a windows error message saying Abrosia stopped working (then it 'tries' to find a solution and tells me to shut it down)
I've restarted my computer and got the same error. As well as trying to log in multiple times..
Any ideas on what to do?
Uninstalled+Reinstalled. It didn't work.
I did a disk cleanup and it still didn't work.
>.<

Ccleaner

Download that. Run it and click Run cleaner down at the bottom. After that is done, click on the side where it says Registry, and click Analyse, and then Fix Selection (On the prompt, dont backup, and then click Fix all) Run this REPEATED until no more errors show up. Then exit the program and attempt to run Abriosia.

If it still does not run.

Follow this guide

Post back if its still not working, or if you need more details.

i HAD THIS PROBLEM A FEW TIMES, BUT IF YOU OPEN IT ENOUGH TIMES IT WILL WORK JSUT FINE. (sorry for the caps, didnt know that it was on, i'm too lazy to retype.)

Also, SL, is there a way to make Abrosia relog in by itself if it gets logged out? Like maybe put in something like log in every ____ mins or something...

Its already in the To Do list. Please dont PM him! He gets enough as it is!

my Neon AP is having this problem now :p

and I support Rikku's idea :)

Try the suggestions posted above

#1354 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

Ccleaner Download that. Run it and click Run cleaner down at the bottom. After that is done, click on the side where it says Registry, and click Analyse, and then Fix Selection (On the prompt, dont backup, and then click Fix all) Run this REPEATED until no more errors show up. Then exit the program and attempt to run Abriosia. If it still does not run. Follow this guide Post back if its still not working, or if you need more details.

<BR><BR><BR><BR>Didn't work. &gt;=/ I haven't edited anything since I last used it..since I used it last night..and got up this morning to check the log, checked it and X'ed out..then decided to run it again a few minutes later because it had only bought a few items. <BR><BR>And I ran the Ccleaner until it found no errors (turns out I had a few errors.)<BR>=/

Edited by Kiwimuffin, 17 September 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#1355 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

<BR><BR><BR><BR>Didn't work. &gt;=/ I haven't edited anything since I last used it..since I used it last night..and got up this morning to check the log, checked it and X'ed out..then decided to run it again a few minutes later because it had only bought a few items. <BR><BR>And I ran the Ccleaner until it found no errors (turns out I had a few errors.)<BR>=/

Did you run Combofix as well?

If it still does not work after Combofix, please give me your OS + Service Pack

#1356 Wunduhr

Wunduhr
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:30 PM

Why can't I download the file or any other files?

#1357 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

This may be a good thing... It was broken for me, and I legit RSed today... Got 7 UBs, maybe I'll go legit?

#1358 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

This may be a good thing... It was broken for me, and I legit RSed today... Got 7 UBs, maybe I'll go legit?

Sounds like a lie

#1359 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

lol PM me and I'll show you my trades

#1360 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

Done

#1361 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

Did you run Combofix as well?

If it still does not work after Combofix, please give me your OS + Service Pack

No, I decided to basically give up, since I'm tired of downloading programs onto my computer.
I have no viruses or problems (Have run multiple scans with multiple antivirus programs) and it was working earlier today.
I highly doubt my computer could 'mess up' within 5 minutes when i wasn't using anything besides Abrosia.. >=/

#1362 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:17 PM

For some reason I cant change the times of refresh and haggle. I press apply then ok but nothing happens any suggestions?

#1363 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

For some reason I cant change the times of refresh and haggle. I press apply then ok but nothing happens any suggestions?

Your on a restricted account? You need to have more then 500 posts in order to unlock the full version.

#1364 Wunduhr

Wunduhr
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:18 PM

Can someone please tell me why I can't download any programs? I used to be able to but when I click download I get a server error screen.

#1365 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

Your on a restricted account? You need to have more then 500 posts in order to unlock the full version.

He should still be able with less then 500 post to change refresh time and all.

Edited by Khalid, 17 September 2009 - 03:23 PM.

#1366 Wunduhr

Wunduhr
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

Does no one see my posts? :(

#1367 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

Does no one see my posts? :(

What browser and operating system are you using?

#1368 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

I saw it but I don't know why, I can download fine.

#1369 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

i'd think it'd be rather interesting if it output a line whenever it changed shops. Such as Now Visiting: Plushie Palace

#1370 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:04 PM

Just wait 10 seconds or w/e and it'll show up on the bottom =p

#1371 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 06:06 PM

my refresh rate is set to 9.0 to 41.0 T_T

#1372 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

Really.... So you refresh between 9 and 41 seconds? Wtf.

#1373 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:08 PM

NICE!! Mine is set really close to that.. are you getting many items? i get a few everyday... but not very mnay

#1374 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:17 AM

i leave mine running 24-7 and yeah i get a pretty decent return. It grabs from a bunch of different shops too (that was my goal) and only been RS banned once cause it hit a huge restock i guess and bought a crapton

#1375 ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe

ShiGeZhuZaiYiGe
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

i used this and bought alot of food lol... can't sell them all so i lose money right now T_T

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users