Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1526 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image

Heres what i get after updating to .99.

Ive gotten that the odd time. But normally I just try it again and it works fine.

#1527 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

Yeah, usually when I try it again it loads.

#1528 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

I was having trouble with .99 at the start cause when I downloaded it, Winrar kept saying it was corrupted so I downloaded winzip and redownloaded .99 and it worked.

#1529 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:06 PM

I was having trouble with .99 at the start cause when I downloaded it, Winrar kept saying it was corrupted so I downloaded winzip and redownloaded .99 and it worked.

Weird. :S Maybe that particular file is made of fail, and the next one I generate will be better. :p

#1530 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Weird. :S Maybe that particular file is made of fail, and the next one I generate will be better. :p

That very well could be :p. Just imagine the error of, Sorry the .exe file could not be extracted because it contained fail. BTW abrosia is win for me today.
Got an MP.
Worth 750k apparently :p SL I <3 U

Edited by DiLeMa, 30 September 2009 - 07:51 AM.

#1531 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:36 PM

BTW abrosia is win for me today.
2009-09-29 16:39:03 - Abrosia MSAB Started.
2009-09-29 17:04:50 - Bought Green Chomby Morphing Potion: 25297 NP
Worth 750k apparently :p SL I <3 U

Sweeeeet! Congrats! ^_^

I'm half hoping (and half scared) to buying an UB morphing potion at the magic shop. Obviously hoping for the neopoints, but scared of getting iced. :p Only been running for about 2 days now, about 4-5 hours a day and my highest profit item has been 70k - not too shabby :D

#1532 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

dilema, what are the refreshing times you are using?
is it safe to use 8 to 9.5? :/

#1533 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

I use 8-10. Im pretty sure my account seems super legit to tnt. Because its old and im quite active when im not abing.

#1534 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

I hope we're giving TNT tons of work, haha. There are about 45 users ABing just from Neocodex right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're working quite hard.

#1535 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

lol
TNT will never catch us (6)

#1536 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

If you guys keep posting the items you get, at what times, and for what exact amount of NP, they will ;) be careful guys...

#1537 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

If you guys keep posting the items you get, at what times, and for what exact amount of NP, they will ;) be careful guys...

Nah. Tnt wont ban them because they:

1)Feel bad for them, for making such a noob mistake
2)Are impressed with their balls for doing it.
3)Are immediately banned from our site!

#1538 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

Many of you with slower internet connections may have noticed that it would take a little while for "Downloading Main Shop data from Neocodex...." to disappear and for the program to get started. Long story short, some of these lists are thousands of items large, which causes the auto buyer to download files as little as 20kb and as big as 500kb (for some popular shops) to get started in every shop.

However, I just improved that quite a bit by adding gzip compression to all requested information from the database. All running copies should automatically be working with the fix, no upgrade necessary as Abrosia automatically detects gzip data and decompresses it.

This essentially turns a 400kb file into a 60kb one, and I just benchmarked my copy of Abrosia to be downloading lists 5x faster from the Neocodex server than before. Not only will this help us reduce bandwidth, but it will make you download in less time from us, lol.

:D

#1539 Desk

Desk
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hey Shadow when is the next update coming out? i think ill just wait for that one since .99 doesnt seem to work no matter how many times i try.
Careful guys dont ab more than 5 mps a day.

#1540 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

Ahahahaha, seeing as you would need to refreshing at an ungodly speed (Which most people in the Magic Shop can't, not being Advanced+) and also be pretty lucky to beat out the other people competing, I highly doubt one would be able to AB 5 a day, let alone more, at least none worth a decent profit.

#1541 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hey Shadow when is the next update coming out? i think ill just wait for that one since .99 doesnt seem to work no matter how many times i try.

Probably not for another week or two or so. :/ Have you tried running it a compatibility mode of some sort? (for vista, use XP compatibility or something)

#1542 Lyth

Lyth
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

Love the program, every day I've used it I've got RS banned. Though I am a noob to neopets tbh...so I am kind of using the program to get myself familiar with items and shops that are good and profitable so I'm still not that saddened by being banned. I've been banned three times since I downloaded it about four days ago. Each RS ban lasting more than 6 hrs. It also seems as though I am making a decent profit though I am still spending the money I earn on stocks.

My real question to all of this, is there anyway I could get a hold of some manual item lists or eventually shops that are a little more profitable as most of the items I have are going for about 3000-7000. I just hate that everytime I start the program I'm stuck at the toy shop or somewhere else that I never get to any other shop because every time I restart I seem to be stuck at the same shops. By the time I switch a shop or two I'm RS banned.

#1543 Desk

Desk
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

Probably not for another week or two or so. :/ Have you tried running it a compatibility mode of some sort? (for vista, use XP compatibility or something)

Ah i can wait that long. Yeah ive tried all of them including Run as Admin.
The older version didnt have that problem so idk whats wrong with it.

#1544 Ghostface

Ghostface
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

Love the program, every day I've used it I've got RS banned. Though I am a noob to neopets tbh...so I am kind of using the program to get myself familiar with items and shops that are good and profitable so I'm still not that saddened by being banned. I've been banned three times since I downloaded it about four days ago. Each RS ban lasting more than 6 hrs. It also seems as though I am making a decent profit though I am still spending the money I earn on stocks.

My real question to all of this, is there anyway I could get a hold of some manual item lists or eventually shops that are a little more profitable as most of the items I have are going for about 3000-7000. I just hate that everytime I start the program I'm stuck at the toy shop or somewhere else that I never get to any other shop because every time I restart I seem to be stuck at the same shops. By the time I switch a shop or two I'm RS banned.

You can always make your own list so you can go to which ever shop you want to.

This guide should help you, http://www.neocodex....-everyone-here/

#1545 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:41 AM

Those of you also wondering why you miss a lot of MPs it's because there is a php autobuyer out there basically raping every item. It's hosted off a server VERY close to tnt so it's only a few hops away from their server. It averages about .250 second buys O_o

#1546 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:47 AM

Those of you also wondering why you miss a lot of MPs it's because there is a php autobuyer out there basically raping every item. It's hosted off a server VERY close to tnt so it's only a few hops away from their server. It averages about .250 second buys O_o

Where did you hear about that? And one autobuyer, regardless of speed doesn't account for missing lots of buys since it can still get restock banned or frozen etc. It's much more likely that missing a lot of MPs is a result of the fact that it's the shop which stocks lots of high profit items and so has probably the most competition out of all the shops.

#1547 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:54 AM

Where did you hear about that? And one autobuyer, regardless of speed doesn't account for missing lots of buys since it can still get restock banned or frozen etc. It's much more likely that missing a lot of MPs is a result of the fact that it's the shop which stocks lots of high profit items and so has probably the most competition out of all the shops.

I heard about it because I know the site and the creators and it isn't CheeSies site. Since it buys so fast you basically have to buy on weekends and transfer to an unactive account and self-freeze on sunday. With 3-4 shells you can get about 15-20 MPs, 20+ UB stamps, or 2+ DEs. I haven't used it to try and buy anything else really.

Edit: WTF Circus du Soleil owner paid $35B to travel to ISS o,o

Edited by mrfugix, 30 September 2009 - 03:54 AM.

#1548 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

I heard about it because I know the site and the creators and it isn't CheeSies site. Since it buys so fast you basically have to buy on weekends and transfer to an unactive account and self-freeze on sunday. With 3-4 shells you can get about 15-20 MPs, 20+ UB stamps, or 2+ DEs. I haven't used it to try and buy anything else really.

I can guess which site you're referring to, I'm guessing it's restricted to a higher level of access than I have. :p Who was it who made it?

And the Cirque du Soleil owner has nowhere near that amount of money so no he didn't pay that much. ;) More likely $35mil rather than $35bil.

#1549 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:08 AM

I can guess which site you're referring to, I'm guessing it's restricted to a higher level of access than I have. :p Who was it who made it?

And the Cirque du Soleil owner has nowhere near that amount of money so no he didn't pay that much. ;) More likely $35mil rather than $35bil.

Article definitely says $35b haha. I thought it was an outrageous amount. PM me the site you think because I was always under the assumption not very many people knew about it. O_o It was more than one person but the admin and some other members who if I mention by name would make it obvious haha

#1550 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:10 AM

Right, because the incredibly fast restocking, transferring of items and freezing of accounts all in 3 days doesn't raise a whole lost of suspicion, seeing as one would have to keep the shells for a few months, most of which they were inactive for the time period.

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users