Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1851 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:11 AM

I think TNT are starting to cut down on multiple refreshing even though I'm only using the 8 second refresh. I've played the Aber for two hours before and have never been restock banned, but suddenly I've run it for an hour, in the super fun happy ice shop (the aber had randomly put it there and kept it there despite being in the chocolate shop and clothing shop for no more than ten minutes, but the ice shop was there for 40 minutes), and yeah suddenly I got restock banned, and I haven't used the program all day.

I doubt TNT has done anything, it's just random. (Before I suddenly stopped using it), I could run it all day, and not get a RS ban, and other times, I could get one in under a couple hours, it just happens.

#1852 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:34 AM

Whew,finally done reading these 75 pages XD Hello everyone, I decided not to be a lame 0 poster anymore :p (signed up last night) and now I got a few suggestions.. Start with windows- this will help majorly for some people.
auto login- don't know if its possible with the neocodex login or the neopets one but it would be pretty darn nice in my opinion :p.
advanced members scheduler- with this I mean being able to select in the scheduler at which time you want to AB in which shop, for how long, when to take breaks, and where to spider during breaks, or just to pause the ABing.
Scheduled shutdown of the program.
Oh yeah, and I'd like to thank you guys for providing this for free :) I was looking for one (obviously XD) and most of them required real life payments =/ I hope to be of help in any way possible :)

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 16 October 2009 - 05:37 AM.

#1853 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

auto login- don't know if its possible with the neocodex login or the neopets one but it would be pretty darn nice in my opinion :p.

Not with the Neocodex part, but it saves your info, so you just click the button and be on your way, as with Neopets, there is a Cookie Grabber if you are using Firefox.

advanced members scheduler- with this I mean being able to select in the scheduler at which time you want to AB in which shop, for how long, when to take breaks, and where to spider during breaks, or just to pause the ABing. Scheduled shutdown of the program.

1.) Why choose when to go to each shop? The program will have a good chance of getting items regardless of what time it's in the shop.

2.) We have a feature to stay in shops for XX amount of time.

3.) The scheduler is available for taking breaks (Which is available to everyone, not just members)

4.) The Spider feature was discussed, don't know the plans for that personally.

5.) Pausing is irrelevant with the scheduler, don't want it to AB at a certain time? Tell the program not to.

Edited by Elindoril, 16 October 2009 - 06:09 AM.

#1854 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:15 AM

Not with the Neocodex part, but it saves your info, so you just click the button and be on your way, as with Neopets, there is a Cookie Grabber if you are using Firefox.

I know that much, but this would be nice in combination with start with windows.

Why choose when to go to each shop? The program will have a good chance of getting items regardless of what time it's in the shop.

We have a feature to stay in shops for XX amount of time.

The scheduler is available for taking breaks (Which is available to everyone, not just members)

don't get me wrong, I know the features are available, but having it all built in in the scheduler will make the settings easier and when the logs are viewed they will look more human like. Thats what I was saying :)

Pausing is irrelevant with the scheduler, don't want it to AB at a certain time? Tell the program not to.

True, certainly, but some people will want to shut it down completely at a set time to save memory or whatever reason :) yet again, this is extra functionality that really isn't necessary on an already excellent product.

Hope you get what I mean :)

Edit: hell yeah :)
2009-10-16 16:04:04 - Abrosia MSAB Started.
2009-10-16 16:04:08 - Bought Faerieland Garden Bench: 8181 NP
2009-10-16 16:04:16 - Bought Star of Paradise Flower: 2121 NP
2009-10-16 16:08:03 - Missed Paper Negg: Sold out!
2009-10-16 16:09:45 - Bought Bag of Peanuts: 959 NP
2009-10-16 16:13:12 - Bought Meerca Toy Surprise Soap: 858 NP
2009-10-16 16:13:33 - Bought Meerca Toy Surprise Soap: 858 NP
2009-10-16 16:15:15 - Bought Plain Hissinamon Roll: 777 NP

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 16 October 2009 - 06:19 AM.

#1855 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:31 AM

I know that much, but this would be nice in combination with start with windows.

I don't know if they can or will make an auto login for the Codex Chex, it's not hard to click the button, plus it's also not hard to click login all the time with the program, it saves everything, so it takes like 5 seconds to click them. It would be a nice feature, but it's not necessary, we get by without it.

don't get me wrong, I know the features are available, but having it all built in in the scheduler will make the settings easier and when the logs are viewed they will look more human like. Thats what I was saying :)

Randomize button is there to look a little more legit, so not every stop you take will be right on the hour. It works fine for me and I did a ton of ABing before I took a break to mess around and be legit for a while.

True, certainly, but some people will want to shut it down completely at a set time to save memory or whatever reason :) yet again, this is extra functionality that really isn't necessary on an already excellent product.

Well, that's totally different from the "pausing" idea you pitched, but if your computer is idle, there really wouldn't be much else going on, so having to save memory would seem useless.

#1856 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:45 AM

Well, that's totally different from the "pausing" idea you pitched, but if your computer is idle, there really wouldn't be much else going on, so having to save memory would seem useless.

Oh my apologies for that, what I meant with the pausing is basically what's already implemented :p

Regardless, even feature limited this is great software.

#1857 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:51 AM

Whew,finally done reading these 75 pages XD Hello everyone, I decided not to be a lame 0 poster anymore :p (signed up last night) and now I got a few suggestions.. Start with windows- this will help majorly for some people.
advanced members scheduler- with this I mean being able to select in the scheduler at which time you want to AB in which shop, for how long, when to take breaks, and where to spider during breaks, or just to pause the ABing.
Scheduled shutdown of the program.
Oh yeah, and I'd like to thank you guys for providing this for free :) I was looking for one (obviously XD) and most of them required real life payments =/ I hope to be of help in any way possible :)

I.... Love... You

:)

#1858 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:53 AM

I.... Love... You

Such a warm welcome :p

So I take it you agree?

#1859 Guest_Miss_*

Guest_Miss_*

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:08 AM

I.... Love... You

That's a first........... XD

#1860 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:11 AM

Such a warm welcome :p

So I take it you agree?

I am just glad someone read.... It gives me hope.

That's a first........... XD

It is! Big day for me :)

#1861 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:19 AM

I am just glad someone read.... It gives me hope.

It is! Big day for me :)

I'm glad I relieved you so much o.o haha

#1862 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:23 AM

I'm glad I relieved you so much o.o haha

You'd be surprised how many people we have come here and not read the thread, let alone ONE page, before asking questions that we answered a bajillion times.

I've been thinking of writing up a FAQ for Abrosia, since it's been so popular, but I suck at writing those, or writing anything in general.

#1863 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:26 AM

You'd be surprised how many people we have come here and not read the thread, let alone ONE page, before asking questions that we answered a bajillion times.

actually, I guess I quite understand what you mean in these 75 pages :p

#1864 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:32 AM

Hey. Just wanted to pop in and say that the last update got rid of the problem I was having with the AB'er Not responding and shutting down. So, I've come to the conclusion that, despite what people said, it wasn't my computer! =P
Anywho, I have a little question. I've been using Abrosia since august. I use it off and on, and I've been doing quite well. However, I use it overnight, and I turn it off when I wake up. My friend, on the other hand, kept it on 24/7 for a day or two, and used it almost constantly for the two/three weeks she was using it. She is now, needless to say, frozen on neopets for using a bot.
Is Abrosia detectable if its overused? I'd imagine TNT would notice if after being RS banned, a user refreshed repeatedly for 48 hours. (Yes, at one point she had been using it for about 54 hours straight)
I told her to NOT leave it on, but..xD she didn't listen. So..yeah..is it? Or is TNT getting better at catching AB'ers?

#1865 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:34 AM

Hey. Just wanted to pop in and say that the last update got rid of the problem I was having with the AB'er Not responding and shutting down. So, I've come to the conclusion that, despite what people said, it wasn't my computer! =P
Anywho, I have a little question. I've been using Abrosia since august. I use it off and on, and I've been doing quite well. However, I use it overnight, and I turn it off when I wake up. My friend, on the other hand, kept it on 24/7 for a day or two, and used it almost constantly for the two/three weeks she was using it. She is now, needless to say, frozen on neopets for using a bot.
Is Abrosia detectable if its overused? I'd imagine TNT would notice if after being RS banned, a user refreshed repeatedly for 48 hours. (Yes, at one point she had been using it for about 54 hours straight)
I told her to NOT leave it on, but..xD she didn't listen. So..yeah..is it? Or is TNT getting better at catching AB'ers?

there have been reports in the thread of people iced who had it on for 8 hours at a time, so I reckon it's just your luck.

#1866 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:36 AM

Using any program constantly without stopping will alert the TNT, because no one can AB for days at a time and not take any sort of break.

Same goes with any program really, one word comes into play here: Moderation.

#1867 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:36 AM

there have been reports in the thread of people iced who had it on for 8 hours at a time, so I reckon it's just your luck.

Hm..Maybe I shouldn't leave it on overnight.. =( I'd cry if my account got iced. Any suggestions on a safe amount of time I could leave it on?

#1868 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:41 AM

Hm..Maybe I shouldn't leave it on overnight.. =( I'd cry if my account got iced. Any suggestions on a safe amount of time I could leave it on?

You can keep it running forever if you utilize the scheduler intelligently, setting it up to take breaks and a long one at night to make it look like you are sleeping, I, along with several others, have done this successfully and are yet to be frozen at all.

#1869 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:41 AM

I typically leave it run for 2 hours at a time, twice a day - I would prefer not to get iced so I am being fairly cautious :) I've only been RS banned once so far .. not too bad. ;) I really don't think I'd run it all night overnight. Use the scheduler for 2-3 hours maybe?

#1870 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:44 AM

Obviously, no user is going to restock for 54 hours straight... Not even the koreans do that. If you do that, your deserve to be frozen anyways because you need a life.

dont even run it for a day! I would say 5 hours tops, anything more is pushing it. TNT can log whatever they want, watch as you ab constantly for 3 weeks, 12 hours a day. And then laugh as they ban you.

#1871 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:49 AM

Obviously, no user is going to restock for 54 hours straight... Not even the koreans do that. If you do that, your deserve to be frozen anyways because you need a life.

dont even run it for a day! I would say 5 hours tops, anything more is pushing it. TNT can log whatever they want, watch as you ab constantly for 3 weeks, 12 hours a day. And then laugh as they ban you.

Thats what I figured. I usually have it on 10 hours, overnight while i sleep, but I do that about...eh..I'd say 3-4 times a week. the other 3-4 days a week, I use it off and on, or don't use it at all.
My friend (No, seriously, it wasn't me who got frozen xD) decided she LOVED Abrosia sooo much that she'd use it all day every day for weeks.
So..needless to say..her neo days are over (I think..haven't talked to her. We had a..er..argument..last week)

As for the scheduler...Alright, thats /my/ issue. I cant seem to figure it out. Yes, I know its probably easy to do.. I just fail at these things..0.o

#1872 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:52 AM

Green = when its running. Double click to change the color. Its simple :)

So if you want it to run only between 12-4. Double click everything thats not 12,1,2,3,4.

#1873 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:54 AM

Disregard this post, I should look at the features better next next time.

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 16 October 2009 - 08:06 AM.

#1874 Kiwimuffin

Kiwimuffin
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:54 AM

Green = when its running. Double click to change the color. Its simple Posted Image

So if you want it to run only between 12-4. Double click everything thats not 12,1,2,3,4.

Alright Thanks =)

#1875 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:44 AM

i use it for about 1-2hours at a time never more than that and do it about 3 times a day

but i suppose you could use it for 1 min and still get iced..... just gotta becareful and patent with it thats all and remember to ensure your definatly not signed into neopets wen you start the program

Edited by kduffy88, 16 October 2009 - 08:45 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users