Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#1876 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

i use it for about 1-2hours at a time never more than that and do it about 3 times a day

but i suppose you could use it for 1 min and still get iced..... just gotta becareful and patent with it thats all and remember to ensure your definatly not signed into neopets wen you start the program

I think I used it too much today XD I left it on since 9 till 4 with short breaks inbetween XD

#1877 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

I think I used it too much today XD I left it on since 9 till 4 with short breaks inbetween XD

7 hours with breaks in between may be all right but i wouldnt go back on it for a day or two just incase, but thats just me!!!!

#1878 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

7 hours with breaks in between may be all right but i wouldnt go back on it for a day or two just incase, but thats just me!!!!

I wont be able to cope with that haha XD

when I got something cool I need to use it every day XD... shell with proxy time I guess... but I dont wanna have it like last time with score senders XD

last time I had 3 shells on which I ss'ed and thats how I got my lab map, I sent the pieces over to my main, week later every account except my main iced :p still got my lab.

#1879 LittleOne

LittleOne
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

I wont be able to cope with that haha XD

when I got something cool I need to use it every day XD... shell with proxy time I guess... but I dont wanna have it like last time with score senders XD

last time I had 3 shells on which I ss'ed and thats how I got my lab map, I sent the pieces over to my main, week later every account except my main iced :p still got my lab.

it takes a few minutes but why not user the schdueler set up up to run for about 5-6 hours a day with at least an hours break

#1880 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:02 AM

it takes a few minutes but why not user the schdueler set up up to run for about 5-6 hours a day with at least an hours break

to be honest I dont know when my pc is on and when it isn't so I find it easier to just turn it on and off XD

#1881 sparkywoof

sparkywoof
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

Guys does abrosia work on vista 64 bit because whenever i start it up it says "status: visiting shop ID...." and just stays like that? Anyone else having this problem?

#1882 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

Guys does abrosia work on vista 64 bit because whenever i start it up it says "status: visiting shop ID...." and just stays like that? Anyone else having this problem?

Yes it works on 64 bit computers.

Please tell us the Error message you get upon closing.

#1883 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

Does anyone want to volunteer to make an Abrosia FAQ? It would be something that people would use a lot, and we won't have to repeat ourselves constantly. :p

#1884 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Does anyone want to volunteer to make an Abrosia FAQ? It would be something that people would use a lot, and we won't have to repeat ourselves constantly. :p

Bleh, I'd get right on that if I some bugs in my system and was about ready to heavily drug myself and take a 12 hour nap. <_<

I'm sure JCR or some other person will have a worthy FAQ made before I even wake up anyways.

#1885 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Bleh, I'd get right on that if I some bugs in my system and was about ready to heavily drug myself and take a 12 hour nap. <_<

I'm sure JCR or some other person will have a worthy FAQ made before I even wake up anyways.

I hate my computer, but I'm down.

Ill get a beta written for you.

#1886 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

I hate my computer, but I'm down.

Ill get a beta written for you.

Thanks bro, you didn't really have to, just thinking if you saw it and wanted to, you'd be able to rush at Jack Rabbit speed and get the questions and complete a basic FAQ before I drag my ass out of bed.

Which reminds me, how the hell am I still awake?

#1887 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:57 AM

I have another suggestion for this program.

Shop stats
What I mean with this is it loads a list of items that your shop is selling and the prizes they sell at so you can keep tabs on your sales and maybe recheck if you have doubts about the pricing of some items.

why?

I find myself urged to check my shop often after I have abed a few items.

#1888 BadMagick

BadMagick
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:13 AM

I have tried shop auto buyers but frankly they all sucked...I dont know why but figured I would try this one thinking it would be lame also but I started with 39k 3 days ago started using this and it has brought me in about a 360k profit...The best thing is it stocks and prices my own items and gets the money out of the till..This program is great I dont know how you could improve upon this at all..

#1889 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:43 AM

Suggesting stuff is a good thing though BadMagick :) that way we can take a great product and make it exceptional :)

I doubled my original 120k in 1 day, but my shop is filled with items that will double my current 240k :)

#1890 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:18 AM

I have another suggestion for this program.

Shop stats
What I mean with this is it loads a list of items that your shop is selling and the prizes they sell at so you can keep tabs on your sales and maybe recheck if you have doubts about the pricing of some items.

why?

I find myself urged to check my shop often after I have abed a few items.

We were thinking of adding a page in the Item Database where people can see their own autobuying statistics like all their buys/misses etc and analysis of all that data but we weren't sure how many people would want to use that kind of thing.

#1891 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

We were thinking of adding a page in the Item Database where people can see their own autobuying statistics like all their buys/misses etc and analysis of all that data but we weren't sure how many people would want to use that kind of thing.

I was thinking more in the sense of "oh I wonder if I sold something yet.."

but the abing stats sounds nice aswell, for bragging rights ofcourse :p

#1892 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

It makes me quite sad that people are paying as much as $25 dollars for an auto-buyer at other sites... lol

#1893 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

It makes me quite sad that people are paying as much as $25 dollars for an auto-buyer at other sites... lol

especially since you can get it better here :p I see a slogan;

"bigger, better, cheaper"

#1894 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

especially since you can get it better here :p I see a slogan;

"bigger, better, cheaper"

"Bigger, Better, Free" is more like it. :p

#1895 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

"Bigger, Better, Free" is more like it. :p

I wanted to be all cool and have them all end with 'er' XD freeer doesnt sound right :p

#1896 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Sucks for them, but I guess it relates to how most people think. The more you pay for something, the better it is. In this case it's not true, o well, their loss.

#1897 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

yeah, you don't always get what you pay for when it comes to those lol

down syndrome = bad :(

#1898 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

I'd pay for abrosia :p

#1899 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

I'd pay for abrosia :p

Most people would. But the owners of this site (and programmers) dont believe that programs should cost.

#1900 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

Just dropping by to say thanks for the program~ I used to do restock in the summer and stay up into until like 5/6 to do it. I guess I better keep to my restocking hours so they don't get suspicious.

Most people would. But the owners of this site (and programmers) dont believe that programs should cost.

But should they all change collectively their minds, it's not like we have the power to do anything about it. Since most of us are clueless or too busy to learn.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users