Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2051 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

I've never even seen a draik potion in my logs, EVER

No, me neither. It's sad. :( *wants one*

#2052 shesamessx

shesamessx
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

What's the chance of getting frozen in the Magic Shop? I've seen people say it's really easy and I've been too scared to try it.

Anyone AB there? I've gotten a lot of good things, though, just having it on random. One UB stamp and some over 50k items, but I wanted to try Morphing Potions and what not.

Edit: Also, I was wondering if there was a possibility of putting a 'skip' button somewhere, to skip to the next shop for when you have it set on random? Say if it lands on a shop like the Tiki Tack Shop or something. I'm not sure if others would like this feature, but I think it would be nice. xD

Edited by shesamessx, 26 October 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#2053 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

What's the chance of getting frozen in the Magic Shop? I've seen people say it's really easy and I've been too scared to try it.

Anyone AB there? I've gotten a lot of good things, though, just having it on random. One UB stamp and some over 50k items, but I wanted to try Morphing Potions and what not.

It's safe enough, you just gotta be smart, because when you're dealing with a higher quantity of UBs, you're dealing with a higher chance of your account getting reviewed.

Edit: Also, I was wondering if there was a possibility of putting a 'skip' button somewhere, to skip to the next shop for when you have it set on random? Say if it lands on a shop like the Tiki Tack Shop or something. I'm not sure if others would like this feature, but I think it would be nice. xD

This would be a good idea if the limitation weren't there to keep the database updated. It's a side effect of using one of the best free programs around for now. Just hang around and post and you won't have to "skip" shops anymore.

Edited by jcrboy, 26 October 2009 - 08:16 PM.

#2054 shesamessx

shesamessx
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

It's safe enough, you just gotta be smart, because when you're dealing with a higher quantity of UBs, you're dealing with a higher chance of your account getting reviewed.

This would be a good idea if the limitation weren't there to keep the database updated. It's a side effect of using one of the best free programs around for now. Just hang around and post and you won't have to "skip" shops anymore.

Yeah, I was thinking about trying there and then leaving once I got one and every once in a while, going back for another.

That is a good point, I never thought of it like that and I believe I will hang around. x]

#2055 Adrix

Adrix
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:03 PM

I've been running the program for a week or so, and I have two comments/questions:

1.) I'm running this on an account over 4 months, and have bought/missed quite a few items and I've noticed that I haven't seen a single item over R93 yet. Is this just bad luck, or a limitation with the free version of Abrosia?

2.) It seems to get stuck sometimes refreshing shops. I've seen it be in the same shop for over an hour sometimes (and I've noticed a couple times it's in shop 41 - Neopian Furniture) and it won't go on to another one, and other times it will only be in a shop for a few minutes, like Kayla's. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

#2056 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

1.) Abrosia has no limits on what items you can buy. If you want a higher chance of getting UB's then you need the full version so you can refresh faster, and catch more restocks. Further more. All programa on Neocodex are 100% free. If you want the unlocked version of Abrosia, all you have to do is be active in the community. If your too lazy, or are too impatient to participate, feel free to purchase your "participation"

2.) I think your doing it wrong. If you believe its a bug. Make a tracker about it.

#2057 Adrix

Adrix
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

I'm not too lazy or too impatient, I actually have a very old account on this site with 100~ posts, but I don't know the pass and don't have access to the email, so had to make a new account.

I'm not really doing anything with the settings except changing the minimum profit to buy at.

#2058 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:18 PM

I'm not too lazy or too impatient, I actually have a very old account on this site with 100~ posts, but I don't know the pass and don't have access to the email, so had to make a new account.

I'm not really doing anything with the settings except changing the minimum profit to buy at.

Do you have the Buy Unbuyable items marked?

#2059 Adrix

Adrix
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

Yes I do. Perhaps I've just been having quite a bit of bad luck.

#2060 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

The age of the Neo account matters for rarities doesn't it?

You could have also sent us a PM asking for it back. :p

#2061 lordriakian3

lordriakian3
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

I am a risky person and I leave the ABer on all night some nights. Yet to hbe frozen. But Last night all my log was saying was withdrawing from shop: are you sure you have a shop? Depositing in bank: are you sure you have a bank account? And no items bought. D:

#2062 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

I am a risky person and I leave the ABer on all night some nights. Yet to hbe frozen. But Last night all my log was saying was withdrawing from shop: are you sure you have a shop? Depositing in bank: are you sure you have a bank account? And no items bought. D:

This usually happens when your account gets logged out. Resolve that, and it should be problem solved.

#2063 lordriakian3

lordriakian3
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

Thanks for that :D I had left my AA on uinknowingly.

#2064 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

Well there you go. Glad we got us a solution ^_^

#2065 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:38 PM

Hello! I'm new around this community but I plan on getting active in it. I was a legit player, but I quit a few years back after Neopets iced me for saying "wtf" in the neobards, after letting a friend "play" together and then somehow I ended with with nothing, and I finally rebuilt only half of where i'm at.

I'm not very computer savvy so i was wondering I have some old accounts, and I was just wondering if I use this program how do I proxy so that I don't get chain iced? I read the FAQ, do I just click the proxy options so that all my accounts won't be chained iced?

I apologize in advance if my questions are silly and they have been answered, I just browsed the FAQ and re-read the guide, but since I have little to no knowledge about these programs and "proxies", I just don't know what these things mean. :[

Thanks in advance! :)

#2066 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

Noit's Guide on Proxies:
http://www.neocodex....c/2333-proxies/

It's like this, but instead of doing it in Firefox, do it in ABrosia. If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

#2067 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:17 PM

I guess i'm still a little bit confused on the guide. Do I just plug in the i.p. address & port number in the ABrosia AND do I have to apply the settings to my browser as well? Or just plug in the i.p. address & port number to be proxied? I keep getting this error when I test the proxy [I have not done anything to my browser]: "The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified, or the connection timed out."

#2068 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

When I try to use a proxy in abrosia it never logs in...why? :/
I've tried with lots of different proxies .-.

#2069 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:48 PM

I guess i'm still a little bit confused on the guide. Do I just plug in the i.p. address & port number in the ABrosia AND do I have to apply the settings to my browser as well? Or just plug in the i.p. address & port number to be proxied? I keep getting this error when I test the proxy [I have not done anything to my browser]: "The HTTPWrapper could not connect to the proxy you specified, or the connection timed out."

This means you have a bad proxy :|

You dont have to do anything to Firefox.

#2070 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

Thank you!

+2 more questions ; sorry, I ask many questions. when I start the process do I have to pay $3 somewhere to get the full version or something? It doesn't let me click the box to shop at a specific place, i.e. shop #3, so i'm assuming that I have to get the paid version ... or reach 500 posts? Though i'm wondering where I pay :( ...

Edit: Ignore Pay question -- i'm silly. +_+;;

Edited by annabeth, 29 October 2009 - 05:27 PM.

#2071 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:27 PM

Thank you!

+2 more questions ; sorry, I ask many questions. when I start the process do I have to pay $3 somewhere to get the full version or something? It doesn't let me click the box to shop at a specific place, i.e. shop #3, so i'm assuming that I have to get the paid version ... or reach 500 posts? Though i'm wondering where I pay :( ...

Click your name at the very top right corner, and select "Purchase Paid Subscription". The $3/month is only if you want to become an Advanced Member without making the 500 posts required, and it unlocks the ability to select what shops you want the database mode to visit, and your wait times.

#2072 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:32 PM

Click your name at the very top right corner, and select "Purchase Paid Subscription". The $3/month is only if you want to become an Advanced Member without making the 500 posts required, and it unlocks the ability to select what shops you want the database mode to visit, and your wait times.

Now that i've made the payment, do I have to reboot my ABrosia and such? Or do I have to wait till somebody changes this and I will be notified?

Edited by annabeth, 29 October 2009 - 05:33 PM.

#2073 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:47 PM

Now that i've made the payment, do I have to reboot my ABrosia and such? Or do I have to wait till somebody changes this and I will be notified?

Just reboot Abrosia and the changes take effect immediately. You should see "[VIP+]" in the title bar of the program.

#2074 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

Just reboot Abrosia and the changes take effect immediately. You should see "[VIP+]" in the title bar of the program.

If we have multiple computers can we set it up to auto buy on other accounts using the same forum account or must we use different forum accounts?

I think thats my last question [hopefully!] sorry for the bombardment!

#2075 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

As long as its you using the programs (i.e. you haven't given your forum account information to a friend or something) then you can use it on as many computers as you want on your single forum account. Just don't do it on multiple neopets accounts on the same IP at the same time or they'll all get logged out all the time and it'll fuck up the autobuyers.

Edited by Waser Lave, 29 October 2009 - 08:16 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users