Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2151 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

You should try to stick to 1 I.P per account if possible, that's why I prefer just using 1 account.

#2152 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

You should try to stick to 1 I.P per account if possible, that's why I prefer just using 1 account.

I think I will, I don't want to risk my main being iced. But I thought I see people using multiple accounts so I assumed they used proxies to do that

#2153 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

I think I will, I don't want to risk my main being iced. But I thought I see people using multiple accounts so I assumed they used proxies to do that

They wont ban your main if you dont transfer money or anything between it. I dont see the point of using multiple accounts, if you dont gain any benifit on your main.... Just use it on your main, be safe, and your set.

#2154 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

I wish the prices in the database were more up to date. (not to detract from the program... it's so fucking bad ass)

I just never EVER can get what the item DB says.... and I'd like to set the profit to like 1np or something and hit the bookstore up and hope I can read so many books it's ridiculous. Not that I think the book club trophy is obtainable at the moment...I think most of them are so retired they don't exist any more. :p

I can get what the Item DB says all the time. The biggest issue is with high profit items, around 50k-90k that we price. Because the fucking Shop Wiz sucks so fucking much now that neopets introduced premium, so if I do manualy searches. Sometimes I find two for 99,999, other times, I'll find one at 50,000, and the rest at 99,999.

So, we try and get an average price, but we have no guarantees :(

#2155 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

I think it's just about as accurate as we can get at the moment since we added the outlier detection. It can only be as good as the data which we can collect, which is very difficult because of the way the neopets shop wiz was designed.

#2156 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:51 PM

I think this would be a really nifty but I don't know if it'd be too much work, but perhaps an option to like price the stuff you've bought after you click "stop"? Because sometimes I want to exit, but I don't want to open up Neon AP so I wait for the session to end and for it to finalize the prices in the shop. =\ Which sometimes means waiting.

So a "price all items upon stop" option maybe, with a disclaimer it might take a few minutes to stop if you select that option?

#2157 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

I think it's really just price fluctuating really badly. I know that example Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet I could EASILY sell for 70-80k a book 3-5 books a day for a week... now they are like 50k.

Deflation is a bitch apparently.

X2. The main reason I guess it's really people try to undercut each other and suddenly the deflated price becomes the new price. Only BD prices are stable and inflates when there's a war or deflates when it get hits by the nerf stick.

#2158 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Neopets might restock a lot of things to deflate the prices really quickly. I remember in the summer, I restocked at Fanciful Fauna and I think Naleaps were newer, but they were UB back then and I made quite a bit off of the few I snagged. Now they're like 20k and going down still I think. It's a shame.

#2159 shesamessx

shesamessx
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:57 AM

Thank you, Shadow, for creating such a fine program that helped me get to 1 million (700k of which was earned myself!).

I just wanted to share my thanks and my milestone xD

Edit: Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask if you if you're supposed to get a notice when you get a faerie quest, because I don't. I think that's why it froze in the middle of pricing, because it couldn't continue.

Edited by shesamessx, 03 November 2009 - 05:01 AM.

#2160 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:33 AM

Thank you, Shadow, for creating such a fine program that helped me get to 1 million (700k of which was earned myself!).

Edit: Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask if you if you're supposed to get a notice when you get a faerie quest, because I don't. I think that's why it froze in the middle of pricing, because it couldn't continue.

i think they know about the faerie quest bug thingy now, but i dont have a problem with it continue pricing (as i think/remember..)

#2161 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:40 AM

Faerie quests shouldn't affect wiz searching at all.

#2162 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:55 AM

You can't use SW if you're on a quest.

#2163 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

You can't use SW if you're on a quest.

You can programmatically.

Our applications bypass the entire first page (market.phtml?type=wizard) and POST directly to "process_wiz.phtml" (or something) - which still works, and has worked for ... 6 years now.

#2164 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:02 AM

I knew that trick, but wasn't sure if the program utilized it... It seems as though 1/2 the time it checks the wiz, it says I'm wiz banned, and when I log in myself and go to the page I'm simply on a faerie quest.

#2165 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:09 AM

I knew that trick, but wasn't sure if the program utilized it... It seems as though 1/2 the time it checks the wiz, it says I'm wiz banned, and when I log in myself and go to the page I'm simply on a faerie quest.

You only get wiz banned to the turn of the next hour - might be a possiblity.

There is no way that Abrosia picks up a faerie quest as a wiz ban though - the resulting data is completely different - unless neopets have literally changed something right now!

#2166 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:11 AM

Perhaps Abrosia picks up any blockage of the SW as a ban? I'm not familiar with the way the program works on that level, I'm just throwing out some theories.

#2167 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

It doesn't. It's successfully priced my shop several times before even when I've had a faerie quest. It's only a ban when you do a search result and the fuzzle guy tells you that you need to wait like 10 more minutes to use the SW again.

#2168 yanks

yanks
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

Alright, it might be a coincidence then... Or I just get that many quests? :p

You should add a thing that tells you when you get a quest, I know you added a RE notification so I guess that seems plausible.

#2169 lamb0god

lamb0god
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:38 AM

I Have been using the autobuyer now for the past 4 days and i cant get anything from it. Like it says the everything has started, and the random events still pop so the program isnt froze up, but there it never trys to buy anything. I know that sometimes you can set it up so that you miss every refresh (cause of bad timing) Is there a way to figure out when you should start your autobuyer so that you get as many items as you can?

Im pretty sure its all random anyways, but i just wanted to see

#2170 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:41 AM

I Have been using the autobuyer now for the past 4 days and i cant get anything from it. Like it says the everything has started, and the random events still pop so the program isnt froze up, but there it never trys to buy anything. I know that sometimes you can set it up so that you miss every refresh (cause of bad timing) Is there a way to figure out when you should start your autobuyer so that you get as many items as you can?

Im pretty sure its all random anyways, but i just wanted to see

You must be doing something wrong. Did you set a shop in the program settings and forget to add a list? If so are the list items and the shop ID number mismatched?

#2171 lamb0god

lamb0god
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:44 AM

You must be doing something wrong. Did you set a shop in the program settings and forget to add a list? If so are the list items and the shop ID number mismatched?

No i dont think, iv got it running now and both the list and number match. Mind you sometimes the shop goes forever without a restock, but there hasnt been a restock in days. I must be doing something wrong lol

#2172 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:48 AM

No i dont think, iv got it running now and both the list and number match. Mind you sometimes the shop goes forever without a restock, but there hasnt been a restock in days. I must be doing something wrong lol

Maybe the items on your shop list are very rare and almost never stock. Lets say a LEV only stocks like once or twice per day? Otherwise there really shouldn't be a problem.

#2173 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

Maybe the items on your shop list are very rare and almost never stock. Lets say a LEV only stocks like once or twice per day? Otherwise there really shouldn't be a problem.

Sometimes I have the same problem and the program wont seem to restock. However, it seems to work after I had to change something in the settings like refresh rate and reset it back.

#2174 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:08 AM

Alright, it might be a coincidence then... Or I just get that many quests? :p

I get a lot of quests too actually. D: I AB on two different accounts (so it doesn't look like I'm spending a massive amount of time not sleeping on just one), but I've probably gotten like 3-4 quests just this week.

#2175 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:14 AM

No problem. :p And for the last time, Abrosia bypasses the faerie quest page so it doesn't need to get rid of the quest to keep searching. I probably mentioned this 10 times now. :p Faerie quests mean shit when you can send a header requesting the 2nd page, bypassing the first one completely. :p

You only get wiz banned to the turn of the next hour - might be a possiblity.

There is no way that Abrosia picks up a faerie quest as a wiz ban though - the resulting data is completely different - unless neopets have literally changed something right now!

The only time it says that you are wizbanned is if you are wizbanned. :p I've had a faerie quest on my account for months now and abrosia works just fine. :p

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users