Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2251 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

thats weird...

cuz i stopped the Abrosia like in half an hour and i went in to check the account,
the items were in inventory...

jus wondering if there was any way to price them using the Abrosia Posted Image

You have to keep the AB started(on) for it to price your items. You cann't press the stop button and expect it to keep functioning. Hence the meaning of STOP :D.

#2252 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

hehe i think you misunderstood me...

cus iargue told me that once the item was bought it is placed into the shop

so i was just telling him it didnt happen for me...

asking to see if there is anyway to make Abrosia price the item before i stop it Posted Image

#2253 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

No..I understood you quite well. Every hour the AB does what is called item management, during this time the item(s) are stocked in your shop and priced. There's no way to price the items before you press the stop button unless you do it by hand (not through the program). I think YOU misunderstood iargue.

Posted Image

Edited by Adam, 08 November 2009 - 08:58 PM.

#2254 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

okok

i think i just got my answer. tks Posted Image

#2255 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Once the item is bought, its put into your shop...

Nope, it's not put into their shop immediately. :p It should be that way, but I didn't want to interrupt any possible future buys. :/

I think YOU misunderstood iargue.

Er... no? iargue is incorrect in his statement that the items get moved immediately. :p So it's not doomsday1314's fault. :p

#2256 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:11 PM

Thats what I get for not reading his source :p

Sl, you do need to change it so after a buy, and there are no more buys, it stores them in the shop.

Would suck for people to lose a million dollar UB because of this :(

Edited by iargue, 08 November 2009 - 10:11 PM.

#2257 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:12 PM

Thats what I get for not reading his source :p

Sl, you do need to change it so after a buy, and there are no more buys, it stores them in the shop.

Would suck for people to lose a million dollar UB because of this :(

I think I will. Thanks. :p

<themetagame> Lol, I just RSed a MP from magic, and literally 8 mins later (on the log) I see 2009-11-09 03:04:01 - Random Event: The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals '<b>Green Xweetok Morphing Potion</b>'

This is the straw that broke the camel's back. <_< I will definitely add this to the next release, lol.

#2258 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

The person in 5th place for pricing items in the database has not made a single post on the forum....doesn't anyone else see something wrong in that? Personally I think it's disgusting. :/

#2259 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

They are contributing atleast :p

#2260 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:55 PM

They are contributing atleast :p

Pfff...clicking the start button on Abrosia is hardly contributing :p.

#2261 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Pfff...clicking the start button on Abrosia is hardly contributing :p.

It is quite a bit unless you want to pick up the slack from kicking him off Abrosia.

#2262 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:37 AM

It is quite a bit unless you want to pick up the slack from kicking him off Abrosia.

There are more than enough people running Abrosia and pricing items that there would be a relatively small difference if he got kicked off the program, after all, it's what all the other non-posting members are after as well, and there are always more registering every day.

#2263 swerving2win

swerving2win
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

The person in 5th place for pricing items in the database has not made a single post on the forum....doesn't anyone else see something wrong in that? Personally I think it's disgusting. :/

Where can you check the database?

#2264 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

Where can you check the database?

There is a slight chance it might be accessable via the "Item Database" link at the top of the page. If its not there, I'm not sure where to find it.

Edited by iargue, 10 November 2009 - 10:45 AM.

#2265 swerving2win

swerving2win
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

There is a slight chance it might be accessable via the "Item Database" link at the top of the page. If its not there, I'm not sure where to find it.

Wow, thanks champ.

You are a great programmer :)

Edited by iargue, 10 November 2009 - 09:37 PM.
7 word rule

#2266 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

Im just wondering what happend to the 7 words or more rule that used to be enforced in here? or if i was dreaming lol.....

Im sure i saw it, has it been abolished?

Just wonderiung - not bitching ^^

Edited by Georgina, 10 November 2009 - 11:54 AM.

#2267 swerving2win

swerving2win
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:59 AM

Probably abolished since my last post was only three words :shifty:

#2268 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

Probably abolished since my last post was only three words :shifty:

Fixed it for you :)

#2269 jarviscocker

jarviscocker
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

I'm not sure if this is something I screwed up somehow or not, but here goes. The program seemed to be working fine, but I only had oh, 15 minutes or so before having to leave somewhere and was like I WANNA GO TO SOME STORE WITH BIG HUGE PROFITS *-* like the greedy bastard I am. Couldn't change the shops myself and decided to restart the program to see if I could then. Obviously, later I realized I probably should have read through some things first since I would've realized I wouldn't be able to no matter what.

I tried tinkering with the IP settings a bit, since I didn't want it linked to my main, but decided for this test run I wouldn't bother and cleared out the ones I'd put in. And then upon realizing a shop was chosen at random for me upon restarting the program, decided to restart it one more time in the hopes of landing y'know, stamps or something. Since then it won't let me log in on my neopets account, it just freezes up. In my paranoia, I've convinced myself the program has banned me from using it somehow because it knows I was trying to get around the not being able to pick your own shop feature. But more likely, would it have something to do with the IP tinkering? The Status: thing would be 'did not log in successfully' or something, and so I tried another account, had the same thing happen to it, restarted program a couple times, and now it just freezes when I try logging in. I've only been playing with it for twenty minutes overall and already broke it! ;_;

Sooo, any help is appreciated! I'll just back catalog through 91 pages to see if anyone else had the same problem til then.

#2270 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:17 PM

I'm not sure if this is something I screwed up somehow or not, but here goes. The program seemed to be working fine, but I only had oh, 15 minutes or so before having to leave somewhere and was like I WANNA GO TO SOME STORE WITH BIG HUGE PROFITS *-* like the greedy bastard I am. Couldn't change the shops myself and decided to restart the program to see if I could then. Obviously, later I realized I probably should have read through some things first since I would've realized I wouldn't be able to no matter what.

I tried tinkering with the IP settings a bit, since I didn't want it linked to my main, but decided for this test run I wouldn't bother and cleared out the ones I'd put in. And then upon realizing a shop was chosen at random for me upon restarting the program, decided to restart it one more time in the hopes of landing y'know, stamps or something. Since then it won't let me log in on my neopets account, it just freezes up. In my paranoia, I've convinced myself the program has banned me from using it somehow because it knows I was trying to get around the not being able to pick your own shop feature. But more likely, would it have something to do with the IP tinkering? The Status: thing would be 'did not log in successfully' or something, and so I tried another account, had the same thing happen to it, restarted program a couple times, and now it just freezes when I try logging in. I've only been playing with it for twenty minutes overall and already broke it! ;_;

Sooo, any help is appreciated! I'll just back catalog through 91 pages to see if anyone else had the same problem til then.

Remove everything from the Proxy/IP settings. Leave them all blank. If that does work. Uninstall Abrosia and Pycodexchecks and then install them again.

#2271 jarviscocker

jarviscocker
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Remove everything from the Proxy/IP settings. Leave them all blank. If that does work. Uninstall Abrosia and Pycodexchecks and then install them again.

Ah, thanks, it was actually an easy fix apparently. I'd removed everything from the proxy/ip settings but it didn't take until I pressed 'test proxy server' with nothing filled in. Have now managed to log in and won't be fiddling about anymore til I know what I'm doing, thanks very much!

#2272 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

Ah, thanks, it was actually an easy fix apparently. I'd removed everything from the proxy/ip settings but it didn't take until I pressed 'test proxy server' with nothing filled in. Have now managed to log in and won't be fiddling about anymore til I know what I'm doing, thanks very much!

Click on Help, and view the User Manual :)

#2273 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

Hi im new to this site... I was looking around and couldnt really find my answer.. What is a logical amount of time to run Abrosia? I dont want to run it for too long because of being detected... But is it really that detectable? Would it be that bad to run it for 10 hrs if i have everything set to default? Thanks in advance.

#2274 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hi Ell,

it is up to you in the end and it depends on a few things,

which shops your in,
how old your account is,
how often you spend online doing legit things on neo....

As a rule 10 hours straight is not good and will probably get you froze.

If you account if 4 months + then id say no more than 5/6 hours a day, but again dont do it straight, do it in 2 or 3 seperate gos, and have a hour or twos break in between.

Magic, defence magic, battle magic and also merifoods i wouldnt stay in longer than 30 mins! even on default settings.

Good luck!

#2275 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Ok thank you very much. I'm not advanced yet so the shops are random. I have already left for work with abrosia still running so hopefully I will be ok lol. Thanks again for your help.

How old does your account have to be in order to find ubs in shops?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users