Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2301 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

how can i sell ? i am clueless about the prices on neopets

If you want to sell the stuff that abrosia buys, you have to open a shop (which I think costs 150NP). Then purchase more space in the shop (so you can stock more items in the shop). The autobuyer will take care of the rest.

#2302 am9

am9
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

If you want to sell the stuff that abrosia buys, you have to open a shop (which I think costs 150NP). Then purchase more space in the shop (so you can stock more items in the shop). The autobuyer will take care of the rest.

so the autobuyer autobuys and sells?

#2303 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:27 PM

so the autobuyer autobuys and sells?

Yes, it automatically buys the items, prices them, and sells them in your shop. Then it collects the shop till and repeats!

#2304 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:39 PM

Yes, it automatically buys the items, prices them, and sells them in your shop. Then it collects the shop till and repeats!

I'm calling Hacks.

#2305 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:39 PM

You don't need to. If you don't have a bank account or shop, disable those options so you don't keep getting the errors. :p

I can't stop laughing... You should add options that will prevent those errors from appearing in the log except call them "Disable Bank" and "Disable Shop".

#2306 iHobo

iHobo
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:11 PM

*sigh* I don't get it...I hear from so many people that you can make hundreds and millions of neopoints with this. I can't seem to gain any profit at all, I only end up losing neopets instead.

Anyone know what I could do? =/

#2307 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:13 PM

*sigh* I don't get it...I hear from so many people that you can make hundreds and millions of neopoints with this. I can't seem to gain any profit at all, I only end up losing neopets instead.

Anyone know what I could do? =/

How are you "losing" neopoints? Post your logs in here so we can figure out what's going on. How long are you leaving it on for?

#2308 iHobo

iHobo
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:20 PM

How are you "losing" neopoints? Post your logs in here so we can figure out what's going on. How long are you leaving it on for?

I don't exactly have my log but, I left it on for two days. It does work, but the neopets spent into buying all the items in order to make profit keep going down to almost nothing. (like 200 np or something) I check my shop and there's all this stuff in it, but even after weeks they still don't sell and I dont get any profit. It doesn't deposit anything into my bank either. I don't know, maybe I should be a bit more patient but I'm just wondering.

#2309 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:32 AM

I don't exactly have my log but, I left it on for two days. It does work, but the neopets spent into buying all the items in order to make profit keep going down to almost nothing. (like 200 np or something) I check my shop and there's all this stuff in it, but even after weeks they still don't sell and I dont get any profit. It doesn't deposit anything into my bank either. I don't know, maybe I should be a bit more patient but I'm just wondering.

Try repricing the items in your shop... or messing with the settings.

Play around with Neon until you find pricing settings that are effective.

I find that 3 wiz results almost never gets my items sold, so I changed it to 6, with a retry quantity of 4(?).

If you price it right the first time, your items should move pretty quickly.

#2310 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:19 AM

I find that 3 wiz results almost never gets my items sold, so I changed it to 6, with a retry quantity of 4(?).

Yep thats what I do and I tend to sell out my stuff within an hour or two BUT abrosia seems to want to buy HTS items a lot!

BTW what 'profit margin' should I set it to? I tend to use 3k as my standard. Sadly I've yet to buy an UB :(

Oh and I got my first RS ban yesterday...

Oh does anyone have a good list of stores which have items more likely to sell?

#2311 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:21 AM

Yep thats what I do and I tend to sell out my stuff within an hour or two BUT abrosia seems to want to buy HTS items a lot!

BTW what 'profit margin' should I set it to? I tend to use 3k as my standard. Sadly I've yet to buy an UB :(

Oh and I got my first RS ban yesterday...

Oh does anyone have a good list of stores which have items more likely to sell?

Shops like chocolate, food, books are usually quick sellers and there tends to be lots of lower profit items which stock in them too.

#2312 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

I've got bad problems with abrosia and slaughters scoresender today. yesterday everything worked fine, today nothing. scoresender does nothing if I start it and abrosia tells me 'buying main shop item [OCR]' immediately if I start it. I didn't change anything and also have checked my proxy and account. everything is finde. does anyone knows what the problem could be? thx ;)

#2313 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:10 AM

I've got bad problems with abrosia and slaughters scoresender today. yesterday everything worked fine, today nothing. scoresender does nothing if I start it and abrosia tells me 'buying main shop item [OCR]' immediately if I start it. I didn't change anything and also have checked my proxy and account. everything is finde. does anyone knows what the problem could be? thx ;)

Is everything on neopets at default?

IF so, please pm me a debug log.

#2314 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:29 AM

oaky, you've got mail.

#2315 mariokiller64

mariokiller64
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

A couple questions about this.....

Do I need my own shop?
If I don't have a shop, how will I make a profit? Where will it sell?
Also, if I don't have a shop, what options to I disable?
Any extra information on this will be helpful, thank you.

#2316 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:41 PM

A couple questions about this.....

Do I need my own shop?
If I don't have a shop, how will I make a profit? Where will it sell?
Also, if I don't have a shop, what options to I disable?
Any extra information on this will be helpful, thank you.

Number 1 and 2 answer each other. Without a shop, the only items you can sell are worth over 100k which means you need to have an old account to even see the items. Get yourself a shop (Its reallllly cheap), and store stuff there.

Their are no options to disable, except remove from till, and send to shop (Send to SDB instead I guess)

#2317 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:05 PM

Why wouldn't you have a shop? O_o

#2318 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

Why wouldn't you have a shop? O_o

The FTC banned you?

#2319 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

Why wouldn't you have a shop? Posted Image

Forgot to create.

I actually forgot about it the first time I used Abrosia.

#2320 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

While I'm waiting out my RS ban I have a question...

How can I prevent another RS ban? I got it set for refresh every 8 seconds and stay at a store for 15 minutes. How should I have it set so I won't get rs banned again?

This sucks..

#2321 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

While I'm waiting out my RS ban I have a question...

How can I prevent another RS ban? I got it set for refresh every 8 seconds and stay at a store for 15 minutes. How should I have it set so I won't get rs banned again?

This sucks..

If you dont want to get rs banned. You gotta set it to like 20-45. Then you wont get RS banned again. The smarter thing is just to not run it for a reallly long time.

#2322 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

but would't it be really hard to restock anything at 20-45?

i think the default settings is fine as along as don't run it for too long.

i have never been RS ban ever since i started using ABrosia and i use it for 2-3 hrs at every 3-4 hrs interval Posted Image

#2323 iHobo

iHobo
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

Mmalright I'll give a shot, Thanks for the help!

#2324 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:42 AM

Is there a user shop Autobuyer? I used to have one a few years ago - but I guess they nerffed it?

#2325 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:05 AM

There is no USAB in neocodex now.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users