Photo

Look what I did!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

So it was pretty quiet at work today and the chocolate was looking rather messy, so I re-did the planogram for it. And the outcome was:

Posted Image

What are your thoughts on my super-neatness of displaying the chocolate?

Note: I should mention I spent a grand total of one hour working on all of that! :)

Edited by Rambo, 15 June 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#2 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Get a real job?

#3 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

Never before has so much effort been spent from the rearrangement of chocolate. Willy Wonka would have been proud.

On another note. I don't see any O'Henry bars :(

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

I'll take five of everything. Put it on my tab.

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

21p for a bag of Maltesers? Bargain!

#6 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

*tries to look at all the brands*
Soo many different kinds than American. I find that kind of stuff interesting. :p

#7 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

Who else knew what a planogram was?

#8 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

Wow, I thought I knew just about everything about major British snacks. I had no idea you had Walkers instead of Lays.

Anyways, you did a lovely job. They should give you a raise.

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

i do, only because i worked in a service station (petrol station) years ago and we had certain planograms we had to adhere to and display. Very neat indeed...

#10 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Looks good. The hard part is keeping it filled. :p

I do.
Here is a picture of me, aged 21, exhausted and wanting to die whilst working on planograms for a complete cosmetic wall reset.
Posted Image

I think this picture was taken so my mother could laugh at my pain and eternal suffering.

#11 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

I do.
Here is a picture of me, aged 21, exhausted and wanting to die whilst working on planograms for a complete cosmetic wall reset.
Posted Image

I think this picture was taken so my mother could laugh at my pain and eternal suffering.

You look like you're slackin' there Punky poo. I wouldn't hire you at my wallgreens.

#12 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

I do.

My friend did planos for the pharmacy at the store I worked at. We never took a picture of it but he made it abundantly clear that he was in anguish.

#13 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Forget Neopets.
Now that is talent.

#14 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

lol. few minutes later, customers walk in and eff it all up. it must be hard lol.

#15 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

for some reason i expected something to do with poop, when i read the title... so i'm kinda disappointed now.

#16 tobisbff

tobisbff
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

You did a good job.

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

Nicely done. It's much less appetizing when I do it with deli meat :p

#18 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

How long did it last until customers started messing it up? :p

#19 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:17 AM

Get a real job?

Lee, I only work part time at Staples - I am at university :p

Never before has so much effort been spent from the rearrangement of chocolate. Willy Wonka would have been proud.

On another note. I don't see any O'Henry bars :(

This is the UK sorry, but those O'Henry bars look mighty yummy.

I'll take five of everything. Put it on my tab.

Even the Halls Soothers? Your wish is my command :)

21p for a bag of Maltesers? Bargain!

That is a bargain, there is also Ripples, Big Race Bar, Snickers (more nuts) and Halls Soothers in that basket :)

*tries to look at all the brands*
Soo many different kinds than American. I find that kind of stuff interesting. :p

Actually only three brands in that corner: Cadbury's, Nestle and Walkers.

*raises hand* Did you? :p

Wow, I thought I knew just about everything about major British snacks. I had no idea you had Walkers instead of Lays.

Anyways, you did a lovely job. They should give you a raise.

Thanks Steph, I think management were getting restless with how long it was taking me. They soon appreciated how long I took when they saw the end result :)

Walkers > Lays (they taste different!)

i do, only because i worked in a service station (petrol station) years ago and we had certain planograms we had to adhere to and display. Very neat indeed...

Thanks ^_^

I do.
Posted Image

Actually doesn't take that much to maintain as we don't sell that much chocolate.. also the staff buys more chocolate than the customers.

Forget Neopets.
Now that is talent.

Haven't played Neopets for like two years now :p

lol. few minutes later, customers walk in and eff it all up. it must be hard lol.

That really infuriates me when customers do that, actually someone did it whilst I was working on it and made a point of re-tidying it in front of them :)

for some reason i expected something to do with poop, when i read the title... so i'm kinda disappointed now.

Fail.

How long did it last until customers started messing it up? :p

Well that was taken at store close and had approx. been like that for three hours? Needless to say we were dead though, only like thirty customers. But I suspect when I return Saturday it will be a mess again :(

#20 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

Awesome! I have an obsessive compulsive disorder for neatness and when i go to restraunts i tend to put everything in right angles to the table. My partner keeps pointing it out to me. If its a round table i freak out and try to keep it as flush as i can. Sigh.

Well, good on you for the neatness and seriously, 21p for chocolates are a bargain. Are they going off soon??

#21 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

Awesome! I have an obsessive compulsive disorder for neatness and when i go to restraunts i tend to put everything in right angles to the table. My partner keeps pointing it out to me. If its a round table i freak out and try to keep it as flush as i can. Sigh.

Well, good on you for the neatness and seriously, 21p for chocolates are a bargain. Are they going off soon??

I am exactly the same, all the boxed products in the store are parallel to the edge of the shelf too :)

The chocolates all have a two month (more in some cases) shelf life on them. They're just being cleared through due to the warmer weather approaching and going for more sugar based sweets.

For people wondering why the 21p price is being used is because the chocolate retails at 30p and we're reducing them by another 30% to aid sell through :)

#22 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

I didn't even realize the Walkers chips weren't Lays until someone mentioned it not being American.

#23 Marukozu

Marukozu
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

*Thumbs up* I hope they recognised all the hard work you did, cause is hard to find that in some bosses.

#24 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

am I the only person who doesnt know what a 'p' is?

#25 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

am I the only person who doesnt know what a 'p' is?

Pence, pennies, 1/100th of a Great British Pound.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users