Photo

PHP programmer NEEDED!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Ive started a Free resource site, I have a few people helping me create resources and Im struggling with finding a way other than FTP to allow others to upload to the site. (the site is constantly getting hacked with FTP)

Here is another site, Who I wish for my site to do the same as;http://www.sunnyneo....uildlayouts.php

I have been in contact with SunnyNeo and they have explained their Helpers Login and upload there content using a PHP which their Programmers designed.

I wish for my site to have the image and HTML code like theirs therefore my Helpers content (image and HTML code) will appear as SunnyNeo's does:

Image/Graphics/Layout preview Image/Graphics/Layout preview
Textarea box with HTML/CSS coding Textarea box with HTML/CSS coding

So there is a row of two resources..

So is there a PHP program I can use that will do this?
Member admin (which I design members logins and give them certain Admin to what pages they can upload to)
Admin so they can upload the images to the site
And so the PHP will upload their content to the Layout I want?

Im so Confused on all this, And any advice or Help will be great.

(Hosting info)
Fatcow.com
Unlimited Bandwidth and Usage
Mysql Database

I will also state:
Anyone who can help me with a script will be given credit off my website.
Anyone wishing to be a helper (programmer) for the Site will be given Credit and will go on The staff page
Payment is also On the Table. (please Note this is a FREE site I am making however I will be willing to pay a little. If you want Payment and Not credit then on you message to me Please state your price)

Please Post or Mail me if anyone can help

#2 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

I recommend starting with this.

http://www.tizag.com.../fileupload.php

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Personally, i think you've taken a bite of something much larger than your capable of handling.

I really suggest reading a lot of tutorials and looking into examples.

#4 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

Agreed. You learn nothing if it's just done for you. That, and you're not very clear about what it is you want... o-o

#5 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

Because what you've actually explained (or what i think you've explained) is very simple to do and a very basic fundamental feature within python.

#6 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Ok. Thanks.

Someone was meant to be helping with the whole site set up and its script, How ever they have not been online since the site started.

All I want is an upload script that will allow specified people to upload content to certain pages, Like How SunnyNeo.com is.

Also I would Like someone to set up the site database so When a New link is added, every page will not need updating.

#7 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

I think the topic was moved

#8 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Again... I think you are missing what me and sLAUGHTER said at the start. You've taken on much more than you are capable of handling.

Even a simple google search could yield the results you are looking for: Here

I don't see why this was reopened...

#9 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:22 PM

I wouldn't say Chaz has taken on too much than she can handle. From what I can tell, it seems she's looking to hire someone else to do the coding, which is completely fine since that's how we get jobs :p She doesn't know how to code it herself, and probably doesn't understand head or tail of the tutorials anyway, so I'm guessing pointing her at them and telling her to Google isn't going to help much. She's just not finding anyone here willing to take up the job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users