• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#351 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Lord, I f'ed up. There's a game that not many people succeed in playing, and I got a decent highscore out of nowhere with the SS. I got a neomail from some guy who I can only assume is a secret TNT account, wondering why it was working for me. I'm pretty sure the account is going to get frozen, but as long as I talk to the guy, I think I'll be safe. Hopefully, anyways. 

So, is it a lost cause? Or is there a chance of coming back from this?

From what I can see, its only a shell (your account) so honestly, don't worry if you lose it. Also, I would refrain from giving out too many details due to the fact TNT may be monitoring our forums as well and they can just as easily find your account as I did.

#352 andyandy999999999

andyandy999999999
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

From what I can see, its only a shell (your account) so honestly, don't worry if you lose it. Also, I would refrain from giving out too many details due to the fact TNT may be monitoring our forums as well and they can just as easily find your account as I did.

Thanks for the advice. I removed all the possibly identifying details. Would you mind doing the same for your own? Thanks!

#353 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Thanks for the advice. I removed all the possibly identifying details. Would you mind doing the same for your own? Thanks!

done and good luck.

#354 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

If a score is under review still for many hours after your score was sent, does this mean you're likely to be frozen? My score wasn't impossible, the wait time was reasonable and the score was one that would place me like at number 50-60 on the high score list, and its not much higher than scores I've gotten legitimately on that game...I'm scared lol

Edited by kittenxx, 12 March 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#355 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hi, how do I incorporate a VPN with the SS?

I have a VPN client running in the background (now a browser based vpn like hidemyass) , so does the SS work automatically use the VPN?

Or do I have to fiddle around with the proxy settings?

Thanks in advance!

#356 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

I think VPNs automatically redirect all internet traffic, so your ip address won't be revealed. HOWEVER, they are known to "drop" often, briefly exposing your ip address. You can google to fiddle around w/ your internet setting /firewall so that your internet won't work without a working VPN.

#357 jacobg70

jacobg70
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

What are the chances of getting frozen ? Has anyone got a very safe list ?

#358 bobbie9972

bobbie9972
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

What are the chances of getting frozen ? Has anyone got a very safe list ?

I find it's better to create your own...I had about 4 accounts iced using others...AND what I usually do is actually go to neopets HI SCORE lists for any of the games that I am going to put on SS..and make sure that I am under the minimum score. Another tip, I never run it on the first of the months until I have checked my score list against the HI SCORES...AND...I don't run it on the 24th or 25th of each month when they change the ratio's until I, again, compare my scores to the HI SCORE list...since I have been doing it this way..I've had my new account for a few months now...but I also use Abrosia and don't have the need to use SS very much. Good luck!

Oh and I forgot one more thing..the chances of getting frozen are VERY high using SS...even using it carefully there's great risk. It takes time to go thru the scores as much as I do...but to me it's worth to try to somewhat keep my neopets from getting iced again..I absolutely HATE starting over..and over again lol

Edited by bobbie9972, 06 April 2013 - 08:45 PM.

#359 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

I find it's better to create your own...I had about 4 accounts iced using others...AND what I usually do is actually go to neopets HI SCORE lists for any of the games that I am going to put on SS..and make sure that I am under the minimum score. Another tip, I never run it on the first of the months until I have checked my score list against the HI SCORES...AND...I don't run it on the 24th or 25th of each month when they change the ratio's until I, again, compare my scores to the HI SCORE list...since I have been doing it this way..I've had my new account for a few months now...but I also use Abrosia and don't have the need to use SS very much. Good luck!

Lol, you do realize that the user you're replying to is banned from Neocodex, right?

#360 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Does anyone have a good time reference website for neopets game id's and times? 

I really just need times because i cant seem to find good times and am working on a sturdy very safe and profitable list..

(a personal list)

EDIT

I was also wondering if someone could help me with the program. I will run it and then it will stop on it's own. and down in the bottom right corner it says "Gathering Game data.." I dont know what that means?

Edited by Camy, 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#361 bobbie9972

bobbie9972
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Lol, you do realize that the user you're replying to is banned from Neocodex, right?

No it's not like I went and investigated anyones status..just answered the question..sorry..and it didn't say banned when I responded

Edited by bobbie9972, 09 April 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#362 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Does anyone have a good time reference website for neopets game id's and times? 

I really just need times because i cant seem to find good times and am working on a sturdy very safe and profitable list..

(a personal list)

EDIT

I was also wondering if someone could help me with the program. I will run it and then it will stop on it's own. and down in the bottom right corner it says "Gathering Game data.." I dont know what that means?

Here's a list of game id's.  It hasn't been updated for some time, so don't use the NP ratio there as a guide.
http://dl.dropbox.co...SSLM/index.html

The safest way to make a SS list is to play the games yourself to find a good time.  Or you could look up Youtube videos of gamers playing the games and use those times.  Always use a range of scores and time, and make sure that the scores you're sending are actually legitimate scores.  Ex: SSing over 1420 on Faerie Caves II will get you FROZEN.  

#363 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Here's a list of game id's. It hasn't been updated for some time, so don't use the NP ratio there as a guide.
http://dl.dropbox.co...SSLM/index.html

The safest way to make a SS list is to play the games yourself to find a good time. Or you could look up Youtube videos of gamers playing the games and use those times. Always use a range of scores and time, and make sure that the scores you're sending are actually legitimate scores. Ex: SSing over 1420 on Faerie Caves II will get you FROZEN.

Thank you.

#364 kfwjj

kfwjj
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

I've just accidently sent a score that is impossible,wait to be iced  :( 

#365 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

That's not good :I What game? I got iced for doing 3000 on Typing Terror...

#366 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

One account got iced for scoring 5220 in 42 seconds on ice cream machine..... The next score was 5430 in 143 seconds... lol

Why is there not the option to remove scores that are going to be reviewed? That is my only complaint about this program, the only other "good" ss i could find, the Majin i believe it is, has that option. 

Edited by Camy, 10 April 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#367 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

One account got iced for scoring 5220 in 42 seconds on ice cream machine..... The next score was 5430 in 143 seconds... lol

Why is there not the option to remove scores that are going to be reviewed? That is my only complaint about this program, the only other "good" ss i could find, the Majin i believe it is, has that option. 

Why is there not the option to remove scores that are going to be reviewed?

ಠ_

That'd require a full-time job of making sure what will and won't send, which is out of the question.

That said, you're supposed to make it SEEM like you AREN'T cheating.  :/ 

If you'd really like, I can fully disable the ability to send scores below 3 minutes of send-time.   :sarcasm_ha: 

Really though, I suggest using better judgement. The more time the better.  :agree:

#368 Camy

Camy
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

Lol. Ok. Thank you.

Edited by Camy, 11 April 2013 - 05:34 AM.

#369 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

My score sender isn't working.
it's kinda stuck when i have a score list loaded.
No more navigating to arcade. :/

#370 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

My score sender isn't working.
it's kinda stuck when i have a score list loaded.
No more navigating to arcade. :/

Do you have a proxy? Or the score ID may be invalid.

#371 x6devil9x

x6devil9x
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

Not using a proxy though.
Id seems to be correct 1075 is Shenkuu Tangram for Better than you.
3375-3375
timing was 773-791
Exactly :/ now it is stuck. :(

#372 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

I have a question, would it be possible to get the Hannah Avatar through the Score sender? Because I can't get to the game at all, my friends neither. So I don't know if it's a general error (so it would be suspicious if I was randomly able to play the game) or if it's possible.

And if it's possible, which time would be secure? I have no idea at all... thanks already :)

#373 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hmm... I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't matter what the game is, as long as it is not 3D or anything, right?

#374 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

But how do I figure out which time is reasonable? After I can't get this game started, I have no idea how long the avatar would take..
And I cannot risk this account by any chance, so I have to be really really careful :(

#375 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

But how do I figure out which time is reasonable? After I can't get this game started, I have no idea how long the avatar would take..
And I cannot risk this account by any chance, so I have to be really really careful :(

Play the game, time yourself, see how long it takes you. Do some division to find how many points you earned in a minute, then do some more math to figure out how long it would take to get the score you want at the rate you measured. It'll end up being way over a realistic time because generally points are earned faster in later levels of games, so you'll be plenty safe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users