Photo

Score Sender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#376 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Play the game, time yourself, see how long it takes you. Do some division to find how many points you earned in a minute, then do some more math to figure out how long it would take to get the score you want at the rate you measured. It'll end up being way over a realistic time because generally points are earned faster in later levels of games, so you'll be plenty safe.

+rep for that. That pretty much sums it up, Nentusia. 

#377 dreamersss

dreamersss
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

But how do I figure out which time is reasonable? After I can't get this game started, I have no idea how long the avatar would take..
And I cannot risk this account by any chance, so I have to be really really careful :(

If you really can't access it, i feel that you should not try to get the avatar until you can.
Don't risk.

#378 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

But that's the point. Neither I nor any of my friends can play the game! It says the shockwave player needs to be downloaded, but I already have it. It's a common problem, as it seems. If I could play it, I'd try the avatar legally first.. I also tried it on at least 5 different PCs/notebooks :(

But still thanks, I'll try to figure out a realistic time somehow.

Or as dreamersss said, propably I won't try it (now).. even though I'd really like to get the avatar. But well :) Safety first. If I can't do the math, I shouldn't do it at all I guess. Thank you all!

Edited by Nentusia, 24 April 2013 - 07:04 AM.

#379 DanteSama

DanteSama
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

First of all: Happy child's day!!! Actually i'm 22 but i'm still a child :3 

Anyway, let's get into bussisnes. I'm very, veeeery happy with sLAUGHTER's SS, but i've a question: can i run 2 or more SSers at the time?? I've tried by double running with the program manager, but it say's: "The program is already running". 

So, it's possible?? If it is, how should i do it?? By opening a new program manager?? Thanks in advance.

BTW: It's my first post so i'm proud to be a part of Neocodex from now on :3

#380 slammminsam

slammminsam
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

First of all: Happy child's day!!! Actually i'm 22 but i'm still a child :3 

Anyway, let's get into bussisnes. I'm very, veeeery happy with sLAUGHTER's SS, but i've a question: can i run 2 or more SSers at the time?? I've tried by double running with the program manager, but it say's: "The program is already running". 

So, it's possible?? If it is, how should i do it?? By opening a new program manager?? Thanks in advance.

BTW: It's my first post so i'm proud to be a part of Neocodex from now on :3

I wouldn't do this, as it would be very easy for TNT to spot and freeze you

#381 understalker

understalker
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

I'll be downloading this soon, thanks for this.

#382 GATX

GATX
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

After peeking through many game's source files, I've ran into a number of anticheat routines within the games that probably sends miscellaneous packets to the server while you are playing. This is probably to verify if you are actually playing the game or not. Assuming if this is true, then if a score is sent with a scoresender but the server didn't receive those miscellaneous anticheat packets, then it would be obvious to them that the score was faked. Regardless if the score value is legit, they will have clear evidence that you've cheated. Although this isn't proven to be true, I would not recommend taking any risk using scoresenders.

#383 joedus

joedus
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

Used SS to build up some cash before ABing. Is safe if you take the time to play the game at least once normally.

Thanks bud, works great

#384 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hello everyone *waves* I just downloaded the program and ran Abrosia for a few to test the waters. Been playing neopets for 12 years and I'm sick of being poor. Better yet, I'm sick of NOT having game avatars. I made a list of times for myself (played all the avatars games, one by one, and configured times on how long it would take me to get to the score. Well...uh, I'm seriously screwed.

If I played Juice Break...I'd have to play the game for over 6 hours. Magax.....8 hours. Snow Wars II, don't even ask *hangs head in shame* Anyone have any suggestions of a 'decent' time for me to enter in for SS? LOL, my game skills ROCK.

#385 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

http://www.neocodex....lash-games-aob/

I obtained most of my game avatars with AoBs.

#386 xLauren

xLauren
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

I have a question, would it be possible to get the Hannah Avatar through the Score sender? Because I can't get to the game at all, my friends neither. So I don't know if it's a general error (so it would be suspicious if I was randomly able to play the game) or if it's possible.

And if it's possible, which time would be secure? I have no idea at all... thanks already :)

youtube it, look at how many minutes it took when they reach the score you want. Most games are on there, that's how I got realistic times. I've never played about a quarter of the games i score send for. I doubt it'll work for hannah games tho,

#387 tornadointhesky

tornadointhesky
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for this, I'll be doing more research and looking into game times so i can finally use this program. XD

#388 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for this, I'll be doing more research and looking into game times so i can finally use this program. XD

youtube it, look at how many minutes it took when they reach the score you want. Most games are on there, that's how I got realistic times. I've never played about a quarter of the games i score send for. I doubt it'll work for hannah games tho,

Lauren there has made probably the best suggestion for the Score Sender that anyone has ever made.

#389 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

Is there anyway I can download the ScoreSender independently? As in, outside of the program manager? I have it on that, but I want to use the SS on a shell, while using the Program Manager's other auto players from my main, semi-legit accounts, for trophies and such.
Also I've been having trouble with the program manager when I try to get it to use the proxy (for the shell) - it stops responding and freezes up. I know the proxy is fine, because I can use it on FF.

#390 ozlior

ozlior
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

#391 Nentusia

Nentusia
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

I got Hannah the legit way, btw :p So the problem solved itself.

But I have another question now! Have been looking around if anybody answered it somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Someone posted this:

It would! Luckily, you can put ranges into the score sender, like so:

GameID: [MSN] Score: [lowest score you want]-[highest score that would be reasonable in the time limit] Time: [lowest time feasible]-[highest likely time] 

My question would be; how do you enter this in the Score Sender? 

When I try to enter this (for example with MSN), it'll just tell me "[10:34:39 PM] - [862] - Not Available!"

So I guess I'm putting it in the wrong section or something. Might maybe someone make me a screen or something?  :rolleyes:

#392 comicsins

comicsins
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Does anyone know how this program meshes with the Altador Cup games?

#393 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Does anyone know how this program meshes with the Altador Cup games?

http://www.neocodex....he-altador-cup/

#394 nkk

nkk
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

I don't know if it is only my problem ....for Altador Cup games like SOSD, when i try to ss it, the score sender cannot function and said " [1106] - Not Available!" , can anyone help me? :(

#395 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

I don't know if it is only my problem ....for Altador Cup games like SOSD, when i try to ss it, the score sender cannot function and said " [1106] - Not Available!" , can anyone help me? :(

It won't work until the AC starts. The games technically aren't "there" yet.

#396 EvilBunnyFooFoo

EvilBunnyFooFoo
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

Am I the only person that the SS still isn't working for AC?

#397 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

Am I the only person that the SS still isn't working for AC?

Mines not working either, it's not the SS'er though, I believe it's on TNT's end for not "technically" releasing the games yet?

#398 EvilBunnyFooFoo

EvilBunnyFooFoo
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Mines not working either, it's not the SS'er though, I believe it's on TNT's end for not "technically" releasing the games yet?

Yeah, I tested it out on another game and it worked fine, so it's definitely just the AC games.

#399 Revisions

Revisions
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yerp, same problem.

#400 Gintoki

Gintoki
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

SAME PROBLEM ):

1 user(s) are reading this topic