• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hi guys,

every guide mentions the Magic Shop is AB suicide. I'm wondering how much truth is to that claim. How many of you have tried it? And what were the results?

Mai

#2 carloscx

carloscx
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

hey just had two account frozen for being at magic shop! but it think it was worth it! i got about 15 mp's some hts but I also got 1 draik mp i sold for 17 mil so... the account were there for about 2 weeks ! doing 12 am to 7 am and 10am to 3 pm

Hi guys,

every guide mentions the Magic Shop is AB suicide. I'm wondering how much truth is to that claim. How many of you have tried it? And what were the results?

Mai

#3 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

We do not usually say random things, because we have nothing better to do :p

Yes, it is dangerous and a lot of us got frozen, because of our greed. If you still want to AB there use safe settings and hope to be lucky enough to get something.

Edited by Anniie, 11 July 2011 - 11:23 AM.

#4 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

We do not usually say random things, because we have nothing better to do :p

Yes, it is dangerous and a lot of us got frozen, because of our greed. If you still want to AB there use safe settings and hope to be lucky enough to get something.

LOL. I didn't mean it like that. I was just wondering, how fast the freeze was and how many actually got frozen.

Some people do like to make stories bigger than they are. :) Safe settings... That will be fun to try out some time.

#5 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

Some people do like to make stories bigger than they are.

Well, this is true <_<

And tis not impossible to RS MP using default settings, but I seriously doubt tis going to be fun seeing all the "missed" :D
Good luck, dear ^_^

#6 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

I got frozen for ABing on that shop.
I were using realistic settings, nothing happened in weeks but one day I found that account frozen...

If you really want to AB there do it on a proxied shell.
But it is kind of stupid considering you could make even more profit from small shops and not getting frozen.

*edited typo*

Edited by Ziz, 11 July 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#7 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:24 PM

Yes, you will get iced.
Invariably.

Don't even bother unless you're suicide ABing on a heavily proxied shell. Even so, it's a risk...

#8 Legault

Legault
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

hey just had two account frozen for being at magic shop! but it think it was worth it! i got about 15 mp's some hts but I also got 1 draik mp i sold for 17 mil so... the account were there for about 2 weeks ! doing 12 am to 7 am and 10am to 3 pm

I think you were frozen because you were going from 12am to 7am -.- That's not very smart.

#9 Mai

Mai
  • 96 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

Yes, you will get iced.
Invariably.

Don't even bother unless you're suicide ABing on a heavily proxied shell. Even so, it's a risk...

I'm not asking if I will get iced. I'm asking if you tried and what your results were.

#10 carloscx

carloscx
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

well 12 am to 7 am for me is different time than say some one from australia... remember the world does not run on American time! lots of people from different time zones playing at those times! just saying. Also I think the reson why I got iced was cause I bought the shells from this forum and the person that sold them to me had them linked cause they both got chained ! and I had not transferred any items between them and use different elite proxies for each!

I think you were frozen because you were going from 12am to 7am -.- That's not very smart.

Edited by carloscx, 11 July 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#11 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

I've never made it very far in Magic, lol.

#12 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

well 12 am to 7 am for me is different time than say some one from australia... remember the world does not run on American time! lots of people from different time zones playing at those times! just saying. Also I think the reson why I got iced was cause I bought the shells from this forum and the person that sold them to me had them linked cause they both got chained ! and I had not transferred any items between them and use different elite proxies for each!

I think he was implying that it was the length of time you ran the program, not the time of day.

#13 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:38 PM

most people get frozen due to unrealistic settings needed to rs morphing potions there. and you get rs ban pretty fast.

#14 Shirlyn

Shirlyn
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

I only abed there like a few times, got 3 mps and one of them is a draik mp. I try to only ab there like a few times per month so as not to gain suspicion,

#15 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

I tried AB'ing one time with a spare account with some pretty safe settings. Got iced about a month later after netting some average MPs and a single one worth pretty bank. The return is much higher and I would continue doing it, cycling accounts but the biggest pain is selling them.

#16 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

I only abed there like a few times, got 3 mps and one of them is a draik mp. I try to only ab there like a few times per month so as not to gain suspicion,

How long have you been doing for without getting iced?

#17 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

I'm not asking if I will get iced. I'm asking if you tried and what your results were.

Well I'd say that when I tried the result was always being iced. :p

I did get a few mid-tier potions, but no Krawk or Draik by any means.

#18 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

Well, i have bought at the magic shop before but i'll only stay for one item. Once i hear the ABer ping for a buy, i'll stop immediately and transfer and not AB using that account at magic for a few weeks. I was okay with that. I ABed at stamps for a week and got iced. I think magic has a higher freeze rate than stamps so i'd not recommend doing it too long.

As Scot once said... 'LOL, FUCK MAGIC!!'

#19 SiameseDream

SiameseDream
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Ive done it for 2 weeks Str8 get about 1-3 Potions a day...no feeze. Im done for a while though as I wont be needing money for a long time :D

O and my settings where 1.8-2.8 refresh 0.3 0.3 0. Haggle 0.2 0.2 OCR

Total buy times ranged between 1000-1800

Never got anything out of magic over those times. (Although ive had friends that have...but its usually pure luck)

Also since there is always tons of people going nuts in magic at any given time its best to do it at night when your competing against UK kids with tons of ping. (11-4 AM)

Note: I only Start Abrosia after I scan Magic legit. Once a few rows have cleared a restock should follow relatively shorty. Once Abrosia says you missed or bought a potion (s) go ahead and stop it. Yo can do this method all day without a restock ban.

Edited by SiameseDream, 12 July 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#20 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:15 AM

I have tried ABing in magic before, but i monitor it very closely... After i buy ONE item regardless of the profit, i will stop the ABer and transfer the item immediately. I didn't get frozen in this way, and i think its highly unlikely if you keep it conservative. If you try to over do it, TNT will shut you down.

#21 twangs

twangs
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

I'm using the default settings. So far I haven't been lucky enough to snag any MPs. But i guess it's safer that way. :D

#22 Spie

Spie
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:01 PM

I'm using the default settings. So far I haven't been lucky enough to snag any MPs. But i guess it's safer that way. :D

same here. because i'm limited in my setting, i use default and miss A LOT of items but once in a while i'll make a good profit. i also leave it on from 12am-7am with no problem so far.
havent RS any MP and even in AAA, i rarely RS. i would probably buy more items doing it myself but i'm too lazy.

#23 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

trying this setting 3.0-4.0/0.1/0.1. its good. ^^

#24 Runic

Runic
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

I did Magic for a few days. With my original main account (stupidly). Used proxies, but eh, no chance of survival.
I caught a few potions, but nothing of significance. Still got iced.

That was a month or so ago. Still trying to get it unfrozen.
Even if not, I don't really care anymore.

I don't AB there at all now. I haven't ABed in some time, but maybe I'll try again.
Eh.
So I recommend not ABing in Magic. Unless you're very confident in not getting caught and know what you're doing with the program.

#25 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

trying this setting 3.0-4.0/0.1/0.1. its good. ^^

Only manual restockers survive over the long run.
Yeah, manual restockers must be the fastest, and they can buy Mps evn in .2 seconds.
But, again, TNT monitors that shop...

I really hope you are using a proxied shell.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users