31 replies to this topic

#26 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Maryland:
All rich, democtat, seafood loving bastard yuppies who drive like maniacs and have goverment jobs.

Coming from an area that is semi-rural and knowing a whole bunch of poor people... as well as many irrational republicans... I wish this were true... :c

#27 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

Coming from an area that is semi-rural and knowing a whole bunch of poor people... as well as many irrational republicans... I wish this were true... :c

East of the Bay, I take it? :p I grew up in Montgomery County smack dab between Baltimore and DC.

Oh and everyone should go to Newfoundland because they have...

PUFFINS :D
Posted Image

#28 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:48 PM

East of the Bay, I take it? :p I grew up in Montgomery County smack dab between Baltimore and DC.

Right on the bay, actually. Havre de Grace, exit 89 on I95 right at the crossing of the Susquehanna River... but you were scarily close.

#29 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Oh wow, I actually know that area very well! It's incredibly beautiful. My grandmother, aunt, and cousins all lived in Bel Air. Interestingly enough, that part of the family is mostly Republican as well :p God, you've gotten me into all sorts of nostalgia thinking about it.

#30 Jaglever

Jaglever
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:00 AM

There's an entire blog about California sterotypes that's flippin' hilarious. And honestly, coming from a Californian, most of these are sadly true.

http://youknowyouref...hen.tumblr.com/

#31 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

Yeah, I'd pick NFLD/NS over Ontario anwyays, because it's just like visiting any other bigger city, there's nothing too special about it

Well hey, there is more to Ontario than Toronto, just not in numbers.

My best recommendation is Alberta or the East Coast provinces.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users