Quantcast

Photo

PS3 or Xbox 360?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: PS3 or Xbox 360?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

PS3 or XBOX 360?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

Debate & vote.

#2 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

I like the Playstation 3 because I'm superior. Anyone who chooses a 360 just hates the PS3 cause its black. Racists.

#3 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Someone can move this topic please? Sorry for that ^^

What they're saying is that the only reason it would have to be moved is because of you. Spamming isn't necessary, is it?

And PS3, although I haven't had one by playing one for just a few hours I can feel the superiority. I've had too many 360s break on me (although my first one lasted me quite a while). Still not an excuse since I still have my first original black Xbox. Plus: Free online + Blu Ray player = minigasm

#4 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

I like the ps3 because I don't know =p just like....Posted Image

#5 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

I have the PS3, because I like RPGs XD Specifically, Square Enix RPGs, and there's this little thing called Versus XIII coming out next year XD

If I was into shooters though, I'd definitely have a X360

#6 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

I have the PS3, because I like RPGs XD Specifically, Square Enix RPGs, and there's this little thing called Versus XIII coming out next year XD

If I was into shooters though, I'd definitely have a X360

And if you were REALLY into shooters you'd have a gaming PC.

#7 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

And if you were REALLY into shooters you'd have a gaming PC.

Aren't gaming PCs a lot more expensive?

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Wow. You guys are pathetic. He simply wants to know which one Neocodex likes more. Geez. This thread is a common thread in almost every game forum. I have never seen objection to this thread ever. Yes, the arguments will be biased, but why prevent it... Who said the General Debate section needs "intelligent discussions"? It seems as if the whole General Chat needs intelligent discussions otherwise you will be flamed and hanged by certain people. In a forum of neopets cheats , I don't think everyone is smart and mature. Ironically, this forum seems to be too mature for a neopets forum site.

A lot of that is because the older members have quit neopets and hang around because we like the place. We try to foster intelligent discussions, and obviously you are opposed to that idea. This topic, however, is hardly a debate. Should more information have been presented in the OP, maybe. As it stands, it is hardly a debate, it is a poll...

Aren't gaming PCs a lot more expensive?

In general, yes. But, to be fair, you can run almost all modern games and have them look pretty with a rig that would cost $600-700.

#9 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

A lot of that is because the older members have quit neopets and hang around because we like the place. We try to foster intelligent discussions, and obviously you are opposed to that idea. This topic, however, is hardly a debate. Should more information have been presented in the OP, maybe. As it stands, it is hardly a debate, it is a poll...

In general, yes. But, to be fair, you can run almost all modern games and have them look pretty with a rig that would cost $600-700.

You know why I am opposed to that idea? Because I got flamed and lynched because what I posted wasn't "intelligent" enough for Neocodex. If you guys are going to try to force "foster" intelligent discussions, keep it friendly. What you just did was not friendly.

If the title was reworded and more information was added into the OP, then this would be a better debate.

If you want your game to look pretty, then it's going to cost 1000 dollars and up.

#10 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

Today in my comp. architecture course the proff. talked about how he worked at EA before. He said the PS3 has 8 processors. A big one and 7 smaller ones. The 360, on the other hand, a tri-core. I thought that was kinda interesting. I don't know why they decided to do that, but he said it was a bitch to program for 8 processors.

#11 zoe0azul

zoe0azul
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

I like the ps3 because I don't know =p just like....Posted Image

lol... like me!! I just prefer the ps3 =)

#12 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:38 PM

Surprised at the number of PS3 votes so far :o I have both and appreciate my 360 a lot more. Only time i loved my PS3 was for Heavy Rain <3

#13 dreller120

dreller120
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

360 all the way. :D

#14 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:20 AM

PC > both combined. :)

No seriously, they're both ancient. I also just don't like controllers.

If I had to choose though, I'd go with PS3. X-Box dies too easily.

#15 Cubic

Cubic

• 71 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

360, the controller is just more comfortable. And it's got Halo, which IMO no PS3 exclusives can match up to.

#16 iNextGenWarrior

iNextGenWarrior
  • 1635 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:58 AM

I feel like there's no debate... Depends on you as a person. PS3 has exclusives that are worth buying a PS3 to play. Xbox has exclusives that are worth buying a Xbox to play...

#17 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Xbox 360 because all of your friends play it online.

PS3 because it is a better system for a better price.

tl;dr

#18 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

I like the xbox360 better. But I like the PS3 games better...

#19 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

PC is much better than both of those for FPS. But if i had to chooses, it would be the PS3

#20 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

xbox 360, cause it could be modded and play pirated idscs here in china.
Though i heard that the ps3 recently got cracked too, so i might have to reconsider

#21 Ninjyman

Ninjyman
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

I got a xbox360 -w- the only fun game is FF13 D; Black ops is so boringg, should of gotten a ps3 for Kingdom hearts ;o So i say get a ps3~

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

I got a xbox360 -w- the only fun game is FF13 D; Black ops is so boringg, should of gotten a ps3 for Kingdom hearts ;o So i say get a ps3~

Kingdom Hearts? On the PS3? Yeah, good luck with that.

#23 Ninjyman

Ninjyman
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

ops -w- i was thinking of ps2 xD

#24 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Personally, I don't see many games on the xbox I want. It's more of a shooter/sports console. I like my RPG's. And my PS1. And PS2 games. (Granted PS2 is only for the first Gen or so, but still) If I over got a xbox 360, I'd just trade it in for a ps3.

Kingdom Hearts? On the PS3? Yeah, good luck with that.

Once FF Versus comes out, they're supposedly going to start production on KH3. Whether I agree with that, is another matter, not suited for this thread.

If the title was reworded and more information was added into the OP, then this would be a better debate.

I think it's the way it is to be open ended...

#25 Kingmaker

Kingmaker
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

ps3 is for elitists like me Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users