Photo

Banned/Suspended Section visible

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

This is scandalous enough to satisfy my need for petty gossip. I completely approve of this wall of shame!

You can make a secret thread/gossip column discussing the bans too, until the mods find it =(

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

I've updated the first two pages so they are nice and clean. Might do more later :p

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I enjoy reading them. Only people I was surprised about were Crayon (ish) and Oreo (ish)

#29 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

I love the warning ones because now you know who has been naughty and who has been nice, and how seriously the mods take their job and that they are actually doing their jobs to keep the community decent =)

#30 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for making this public. I'll have to double check this with the IA member list in case they slipped past & I need to do some pruning.
Posted Image

Edited by toxicXchocobo, 24 July 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#31 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

This should provide for a night of quality entertainment.

#32 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

It is really nice to have that information available.
But I wish I could see the "unproffesional" comments xD

#33 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

after reading all 4 pages.. some of the epic funny ones are like the one where 3 accounts communicating with each other on a same ip trying to make them look legit and the one who created lots of account to win a member hosted contest... lol

#34 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

after reading all 4 pages.. some of the epic funny ones are like the one where 3 accounts communicating with each other on a same ip trying to make them look legit and the one who created lots of account to win a member hosted contest... lol

Yes, but it was for a good reason. They wanted a Faerie Paint Brush. Totally worth it.
Posted Image

#35 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

Looking forward to seeing my name in there :D

#36 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

I as well look forward to seeing my name. I've had a warn percentage for 3 years now I believe, I must have done some serious shit.

#37 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

I as well look forward to seeing my name. I've had a warn percentage for 3 years now I believe, I must have done some serious shit.

Warns don't decay any more regardless of what they were for or who got/gave them.

#38 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Warns don't decay any more regardless of what they were for or who got/gave them.

So it's sort of like the herpes you gave me???

edit: I asked Noit like 2 years ago and he said he would get rid of it when he had the time. That's bullocks

Edited by Jake, 25 July 2011 - 06:41 AM.

#39 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:42 AM

So it's sort of like the herpes you gave me???

Yes.

#40 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

I replied to this earlier, but I am not sure if you saw it since iargue is parading around warning everything in sight. I'm sure I'll be in there plenty too, especially with one of the current moderators. Just like old times. :rolleyes:

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

Repping should be disabled on those threads.
Jus' sayin'.

#42 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

edited my post before shadow invis'd it. >:{

#43 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt

Wtf someone hacked Kim's account?
http://www.neocodex....02958-kimoflea/

#44 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Well, looks like I'm on my way out of here then, especially since that mini-Hitler has power.

I replied to this earlier, but I am not sure if you saw it since iargue is parading around warning everything in sight. I'm sure I'll be in there plenty too, especially with one of the current moderators. Just like old times. :rolleyes:

You seem to think that complaining in public is going to give you some sort of credit. All it's doing is pissing us off.

Repping should be disabled on those threads.
Jus' sayin'.

There's no option for that anywhere in the system, so we would need to make a custom modification for it.

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

There's no option for that anywhere in the system, so we would need to make a custom modification for it.

Or just abandon the pointless system altogether... again :p

#46 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

Or just abandon the pointless system altogether... again :p

Well, that's a thought. We could also ignore its presence and assign no worth to it, since some people find it entertaining. :p

#47 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

Well, that's a thought. We could also ignore its presence and assign no worth to it, since some people find it entertaining. :p

It already has no real worth except for making the epeen bigger, correct? Doesn't really bother me. Just humorous that people are +repping staff for warning people.

#48 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Yeah, or that.
Just seems a bit silly to have a section where people can't express their opinions, but kinda-sorta-still-can-anyway.

Can you rep in closed threads?

#49 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Yeah, or that.
Just seems a bit silly to have a section where people can't express their opinions, but kinda-sorta-still-can-anyway.

Can you rep in closed threads?

Yup, just tried it. But yeah, you're right in that people are still expressing their opinion in a way, which doesn't make it fair for those who want to express a more negative opinion of the action. :/ Surely there must be a way to exempt certain forums from the rep system.. just need to figure out how.

#50 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Yup, just tried it. But yeah, you're right in that people are still expressing their opinion in a way, which doesn't make it fair for those who want to express a more negative opinion of the action. :/ Surely there must be a way to exempt certain forums from the rep system.. just need to figure out how.

*shrug*
There are doubtless more important things to be doing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users