Photo

Any Easy tools to get the Lever of Doom avatar

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Hi, so i was just wondering... since we have a couple of programs in the program manager that helps us in getting some of the avatar like cheat, edna etc..

By any chance can we somehow include Lever of Doom? or is there already some greasemonkey program or some other existing method that im not aware of...

Thanks!

Note: yes i know.. its a waste of np... but im sure there are lots of ppl who are collecting avatar just for the fun of it... this would be a nice addition. Thanks!

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

https://addons.mozil...on/reloadevery/

I used ReloadEvery for refreshing avatars. It got me the avatar, but to be safe, I don't leave it on for massive amounts of time. I usually leave it on for 20 minute periods before I turn it off.

#3 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:56 AM

https://addons.mozil...on/reloadevery/

I used ReloadEvery for refreshing avatars. It got me the avatar, but to be safe, I don't leave it on for massive amounts of time. I usually leave it on for 20 minute periods before I turn it off.

Erm... correct me if im wrong.. but for lever of doom, you have to click the pull the lever then click the go back to front page then click the pull the lever thing again..

Its not merely refreshing on one page.. since it involves 2 pages.. or you mean you refresh on the second page(the one after you clicked pull the lever)?

#4 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:18 AM

Pyro wrote a script to pull the lever for you.

Here's the link: http://userscripts.o...ipts/show/88725

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:30 AM

is there nothing that pyro cant knock up? lol works a treat using it right now :) Cheers iomega for providing the link.

#6 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:43 AM

Erm... correct me if im wrong.. but for lever of doom, you have to click the pull the lever then click the go back to front page then click the pull the lever thing again..

Its not merely refreshing on one page.. since it involves 2 pages.. or you mean you refresh on the second page(the one after you clicked pull the lever)?

Yeah, you can refresh on the second page. That's how I did it. 100k on hand, refresh like crazy, check for the avatar every 20k

#7 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:33 AM

Tried it on a side account with ReloadEvery got it after spending 8000. Awesome

#8 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:29 PM

Oh. gonna try the userscript one first. before this i was using an auto clicker(sad part i cant use the com so i normally leave it on when i go to sleep...) but once there is a random event.. the button to click gets shifted and its clicking at an empty place... lol!

#9 Spie

Spie
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:29 AM

i got mine manually after about 5000 NP... i got lucky. i was just about to go to sleep and i was like maybe i'll do ONE click just to see and i got it. i was in total surprise hence i remember so well. haha. good luck man!!!!
i still need the apple bobbing and kelp and the wheel of knowledge and extravagance. ughhh NP meltdown i swear!

#10 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

25k in with no avvie yet

#11 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

you guys couldn't of brought this up like a month ago?

I spent almost 150k refreshing manually trying to get it. AND I manually clicked the stupid button every single time....

#12 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

I spent almost 150k refreshing manually trying to get it. AND I manually clicked the stupid button every single time....

i have spent over 50k manually attempting to get it, and never did

after running the script today, i got it after spending 22k so many thanks for the script

#13 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

Lol you could've done a search. I spent like 150k on the avatar. It hurts my pocket

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users