Photo

WTF Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

I just got a random event that turned my faerie poogle... invisible.

Wow. Thanks a lot Neopets. I only waited like 8 years to actually buy a faerie PB and then in three weeks you turn it invisible. Posted Image

It's a good thing they deflated so much, but actually tracking one down to buy is a huge pain.

What are some of the douchiest random events you've ever gotten? 10% tax? Evil mutant kadoties?

Edited by Kyuu, 02 August 2011 - 08:16 AM.

#2 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

I'm actully selling one right now on neo.. so if you want to offer pm me

I do agree with you though, they also have random events that turn your pet blue, and red. This is exactly why you dont have your expensive pet as your active.

#3 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

I'm actully selling one right now on neo.. so if you want to offer pm me

I do agree with you though, they also have random events that turn your pet blue, and red. This is exactly why you dont have your expensive pet as your active.

It's frustrating that you can't make your most expensive pet your active, no?
If I were Neopets, I would make an NC item that makes pets impervious to random events.

#4 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

My pet got zapped baby by Boochi, but my active is painted magma so no harm really. Its also an Ogrin so cheap to morph back if anything happens to it. Not sure if there is a RE that changes species though.

#5 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

If I were Neopets, I would make an NC item that makes pets impervious to random events.

yeah... that would be an expensive item, seeing as how I know people who would love to have their MSP Poogles as active but can't.

#6 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

I made an offer on a lot already, but if it doesn't go through, I'll let you know.

LOL, that's not even my most expensive painted pet. Good thing it wasn't the grey pet because I wouldn't bother buying another brush for that. :\

#7 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

That's why I don't keep my plushie active. If you have a labrat, that's pretty much the perfect shield.

#8 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

I made an offer on a lot already, but if it doesn't go through, I'll let you know.

LOL, that's not even my most expensive painted pet. Good thing it wasn't the grey pet because I wouldn't bother buying another brush for that. :\

yeah that would be a pain in the ass......

anyone else thinks that if your pet is gay it should turn pink or something? or maybe rainbow? That would be a funny RE. "your pet came out of the closet and suddenly changed color to rainbow"

#9 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

I got taxed by Dr. Sloth once and it amounted to hundreds of thousands of NP (I had a lot of NP on hand to buy a batltedome weapon). Unfortunately still wasn't enough to get me a trophy. Meh.

#10 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

yeah good luck with that TP lot... sounds kinda fishy since he's selling them for lke 1/4 of the price.
kinda makes me think that it's one of the people using Abrosia.

#11 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

...which TP lot? You can AB faerie PBs? I just assumed they deflated because of the faeries plot.

#12 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:32 AM

One solution is to have your active be a UC. UC's aren't affected by species changing RE's.

#13 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

During the AC I painted my favorite Lupe Darigan, and I always have him as my active (only pet on that account) 2 weeks later he got Boochied ;-; Was too pissed to repaint him.
But he's kinda cute baby.. so whatever. >>

My other biggest "fuck neopets" moment was when I got lend the Faerie Queen Doll for the avatar and Sloth turned it into a pile of sludge. FML!
Screenshotted it and showed her... but still had to put her on my ignore list because she didn't believe me <_< Bitch.

#14 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

...which TP lot? You can AB faerie PBs? I just assumed they deflated because of the faeries plot.

the very first one if you search the Tp. They have like 10 mps in 1 lot.... again let me know if you're interested. Also, what is your offer? just out of curiosty? you can PM me if you want.

During the AC I painted my favorite Lupe Darigan, and I always have him as my active (only pet on that account) 2 weeks later he got Boochied ;-; Was too pissed to repaint him.
But he's kinda cute baby.. so whatever. >>

My other biggest "fuck neopets" moment was when I got lend the Faerie Queen Doll for the avatar and Sloth turned it into a pile of sludge. FML!
Screenshotted it and showed her... but still had to put her on my ignore list because she didn't believe me <_< Bitch.

ouch... I think a baby lupe was my first ever painted pet... i kinda liked it..

Were you lent the FQD for free? if so, that would explain why he/she was so pissed.

#15 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

oh well u are lucky

i got my mspp poogle my dreamie ivisble

#16 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

Unless you have a UC. Makes life care-free.
That is until you get Flour'd.

#17 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

What's flour'd?

LOL, I got another PB and painted it back, but it's still a pain. I guess I should be glad it was at least a PB that's one of the easier ones to obtain. >:

#18 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

What's flour'd?

LOL, I got another PB and painted it back, but it's still a pain. I guess I should be glad it was at least a PB that's one of the easier ones to obtain. >:

Chia Flour

It's a BD weapon that turns your pet into a chia. It costs a fortune, but funny as hell when someone's royal draik gets turned into a yellow chia..

There is another species one out there... maybe kacheek flour? I'm too lazy to check.

#19 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

Chia Flour
It's a BD weapon that turns your pet into a chia. It costs a fortune, but funny as hell when someone's royal draik gets turned into a yellow chia..
There is another species one out there... maybe kacheek flour? I'm too lazy to check.

Yup, Kacheek.
The last UC that got floured was a UC Krawk. And before that a BD UC Plushie Draik.

#20 Vizz

Vizz
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

I've gotten taxed by skrarrl a couple times out of about 300-400k. He doesnt give out trophies -_-

And this, too :
[attachment=9686:fire faerie.png]

#21 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:31 PM

I have a faerie poogle you can have. PM me if the lot didn't go through :)

#22 NomNoms

NomNoms
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

Some random event snatched up my draik egg. -_- 14m down the drain.

#23 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

Some random event snatched up my draik egg. -_- 14m down the drain.

You were keeping your draik egg on hand? Why not the SDB?

#24 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

random event is a bitch
when I just unequipped Ttear from my pet and wants to transfer to another account , got stolen by Grundo Leader immediately = = ,and I wanted to punch the screen at that moment

#25 poisonapple88

poisonapple88
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

Reading all of these events is making me all panicky. My random events are usually pretty good. I get codestones fairly often.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users