Photo

Tips to make the ScoreSending safer?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Taki

Taki
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

When I first started using it, I used it on several accounts, getting maybe half of them frozen, using a public list.
I'm kinda addicted to SSing though, so I created my own list to try again. This time I tested the times, playing the games legitly first, adding Mods where needed, made the score/time frame smaller. Are there any other precautions to take?

#2 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

AoB instead

#3 Vizz

Vizz
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

Dont score send :p

#4 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

1. Make your mods correct
2. Make your times correct
Honestly its not that hard to just run through the game once, see what score you get and how much time it took you, and then send a new score based on your research.

And yes, I do agree with the two posts above.
Don't scoresend, just AoB.

You can find more about AoBs here.
It is less risky than SSing but at the same time still a bit risky, another downfall includes more limitations on what game to send.

Edited by Rapist, 08 August 2011 - 02:30 AM.

#5 Taki

Taki
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:31 AM

I did run through all of the games. And with school coming, I really don't have time to sit in front of the screen to play, even with the AoB. I guess that's all I can do =/ Thanks anyway.

#6 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

I actually haven't gotten any problems with SS yet (With about 50 trophies gotten so far), as long as you don't send in too many scores at a time you should be good :)

#7 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

http://www.neocodex....aking-system-d/
Use sLAUGHTER's online score-list maker. this'll be easier on you, and it has the mods already calculated in. Only problem is that the np range and time'll be the same for all games.
If you want to be lazy, you can just SS with the games that http://www.thedailyn...ts.com/dailies/ recomend you play to get 1000np each games. With a range of 800-1000np per game, and 36 games, that'll be like 80k every day.

#8 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

@Kyouma
The only problem with that list is that it doesn't give you a recommended timeframe for the game

As for SSing, I normally don't do it. The only time I did it was because I saw a topic somewhere in this forum with exact wait times/ratio/etc...
I normally get between 30-50k a day just by using the NP generator, auto pyramids, auto cliff hanger, auto kacheek seek, and the dailies I go through, normally. I do the autos all for roughly 2 hrs. I'm happy with my results.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users