Photo

Will there ever be a new pet?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 Pineapple

Pineapple
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

In fact, Gnorbus come from that day but they got re drawn, it was like this at first:

Posted Image
I liked that lynx it would be so cool painted Halloween, I voted for him in the poll. But the gnorbu won, I can't believe it won because it was one of the ugliest ones...

http://www.neopets.c...ps/choose.phtml

Some of them also got released as petpets.

more here

http://www.neopets.c...siblepets.phtml

and
Posted Image

this look like some pokemon Posted Image

#27 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

I wish they would release a new pet. I don't think it will happen though

#28 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

i could imagine that they bring out a mp for a new species or so for the nc mall. like this rumor about a potion to 'unconvert' your pet, which should be avaliable in the mall one day... i dont think they will bring out a new species avaliable without people paying real money for it. they're too greedy, lol.

Lately TNT is decreasing the value of everything, including pets. I'm sure they'll find a way to decrease the value of UC pets too, but I hope it won't be by using NC potion. May be as a prize from a plot or something... :/ I hope so.

#29 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

I think they have enough pets as it is...considering there are so many species and LE ones. i have a hard time picking what pet i wnat :L

#30 tutfisken

tutfisken
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

I can't be too hard to just implement a new neopet :S TNT really are lazy

#31 ufom

ufom
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

I hope there will be a rat-like pet some day :p

#32 VisceralRealist

VisceralRealist
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:26 AM

I hope there will be a rat-like pet some day :p

Have you SEEN mutant Xweetok? it's a disgusting little rat.

#33 hoop

hoop
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

pretty off topic.. I wish you could design your own wearables and things and input those into the game..

#34 historic

historic
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

I would love it, but I dont think so

#35 koalabear

koalabear
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:42 AM

They need to have some sort of bear neopet ;(

#36 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:49 AM

Next pet released you'll have to pay neocash for it. Anyone wanna take that bet?

I wouldn't mind if it looked half decent. Draiks and Krawks are hard enough to get.

#37 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

Surely they can release a new pet 'cos the wearables come off pretty much the same template anyway, if I'm right about the method they use.

I'd like some of those april fools ones :(

#38 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

I really don't think we'll see a new species for a long time. Considering how many wearables they have. x.x
But who knows, eh?

Posted Image Posted Image

I still wish either of these had won that April Fool's contest thing. ;-;

the blue one is cool. id love to have that as my pet

#39 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

It seems like the pace in Neopets is slowing down. There'll be less and less new stuff and new places, and all we'll have to look forward to are the plots that they occasionally have.

Agreed 100%

In fact, Gnorbus come from that day but they got re drawn, it was like this at first:

Posted Image
I liked that lynx it would be so cool painted Halloween, I voted for him in the poll. But the gnorbu won, I can't believe it won because it was one of the ugliest ones...

http://www.neopets.c...ps/choose.phtml

Some of them also got released as petpets.

The gnorbu probably edged out all the others because it looked like a llama, and there's a TON of Deviantartdorks and the young kids who are totally into llamas and the "humor" they bring. LLAMA LLAMA DUCK.

Something like that. -_-

#40 Runic

Runic
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

The gnorbu probably edged out all the others because it looked like a llama, and there's a TON of Deviantartdorks and the young kids who are totally into llamas and the "humor" they bring. LLAMA LLAMA DUCK.

Something like that. -_-

As much as I love that song, the whole Llama thing is ridiculously annoying. Wtf are you supposed to do with the llamas on dA anyways?
Those llama bade thingies.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users