Holla!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 potwrugoin

potwrugoin
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

Back in the game......

had my account given back to me...got a 100+ mths account but lol at the nps...1k+++

sso here to learn new stuffs...plus avoid getting freezed on neopets...lol

gimme a shoutback for whatever...

#2 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

Wow can't believe you got an account back :o anyway welcome and you shall soon build that np back while your here :)

#3 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

Lol welcome back thats nice to get ur account back unless me -.-

#4 hoop

hoop
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

how did you get your account back? well done!

#5 potwrugoin

potwrugoin
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

To those curious how i got it back:

I received an email from neopets regarding my info & password just out of the blue one day. I know theres a policy there that if your inactive your chances of getting deleted is like 100%.
Hell, even im not sure how it managed to stay undeleted when i haven even logged in for like since god knows when(2-8 yeears). More towards the upper number.

Anyhow, long story short. Its good to pass time on neopets but everything seems so hard to catch during RS. Back then, Hypno helmet was like 80k and now its like 5-8mil -_-. Wish i had my very uber old account(14years++). God time passes by so quick. So am working now, so hardly time to focus on neopets thats why decided to give this software a crack.
I still reember one uber acc back then before featheralley etc. Hynfaerie or something. And LOL at featheralley still being the no.1 user or having the best pet aka majal_kita XD

Anyone rses at the Attic..i swear its so frigging hard to buy things there, i have been trying legitly like a foool for the past few weeks until i stumbled across this site. And seems it looks like a small community which also appeals to me.

So good to be back. Thanks ya all for the welcomes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users