Quantcast

Photo

ABing, How long should i stay in each shop?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Ngoduong

Ngoduong
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

I have just tested for 1min/shop, 10 mins and 45 mins, I found that in 1min each shop, I get more items than staying for a long time in 1 shop. Is this correct or just my luck??

#2 Legault

Legault
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

I think lucky -.-
One minute is not very long.

#3 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

How is this a guide?
Please try to post in the right section.

#4 UND3AD

UND3AD
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 253 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

It's just your luck...xD Restocks are random right? So you can't really say that 1min/shop works better or something ;s

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:58 AM

There is no perfect amount of time per shop. It also depends on the shop themselves because if you go one minute in books, food and the like, you'll probably get a decent amount. Try that in spooky, magic and meri foods. You'll get nothing

#6 Pirates

Pirates
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

It's pretty lucky to be at a shop for 1 minute and restock a bunch of things, but I think it could work in shops that have constant large restocks such as books, food, and bakery.

#7 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

You're gonna wanna do 10 or 15 minutes plus in each shop. I don't see how you can get more items in one minute. That seems a bit impossible.

#8 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

1 minute might actually be a good idea, if you just keep a constant rotation of well-stocked shops.
Shops like Food, bakery, chocolate, books, and the like usually are too stocked with unprofitable items, so you'll have to wait for them to clear before actual profitable items appear.
Through constant rotation, you can often check up to see if the shops have changed items or stocked something new.

#9 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

I stick to one shop, long time. It's best for me and since it's a bit on the risky scale (not like Magic though), it's better than restocking in 2-3 shops because if you ALWAYS get the profitable items, TNT will get suspicious and ask "but how do they know ALWAYS what items are profitable in multiple shops?!". That screams ABer, especially if it's a shop that you just started ABing in.

#10 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

I stick to one shop, long time. It's best for me and since it's a bit on the risky scale (not like Magic though), it's better than restocking in 2-3 shops because if you ALWAYS get the profitable items, TNT will get suspicious and ask "but how do they know ALWAYS what items are profitable in multiple shops?!". That screams ABer, especially if it's a shop that you just started ABing in.

I think it's okay. Restockers usually have a few 'pet' shops they target everytime, and hence it is not risky if you have 4-8 shops on your list.

#11 hoop

hoop
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

well I've found that ABing for 45 mins in each shop for 2 hours gets me like 2 things... or sometimes nothing at all! But I can't change the settings till I'm advanced.. so I guess I'll have to deal with it Posted Image

#12 historic

historic
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

45min here @_@

#13 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

I usually do 3 or 4 shops at 15 minutes each and I always break after going through each shop once. That way I'm never ABing for more than 45 minutes to an hour. I would never legit RS for more than that so I don't AB more than that.

#14 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:26 AM

How is this a guide?
Please try to post in the right section.

i was wondering the same thing lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users