Photo

Faerie Bubbles Score Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DebbieGonzales

DebbieGonzales
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

I used jcrboy's avatar sending list (updated approx. 1 1/2 years ago or something?) and got the avatar for Faerie Bubbles @ a score of 2,068, but I'd never played the game before and I got reviewed. Is there a high chance of me getting iced, even though it waited about 10 minutes to send, it's not on the high scores and it's not an impossible score?

ed!t : fixed typo

Edited by DebbieGonzales, 21 August 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

As long as the score was possible and not on the hi-score table, you should be safe (in my experience). There's always a chance of getting iced if you get a score reviewed though. Good luck.

#3 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

I'd always double/triple the time when Ssing for avatars or trophies. Especially for trophies, i'd make sure i'd played the game at least once.

But really, as long as your time is reasonable, you should be safe. I've gotten 7+ reviews already for my main, and all of em passed

#4 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

All depends on how realistic your times were.
If they are realistic, you are probably going to be safe.

#5 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

I'd always double/triple the time when Ssing for avatars or trophies. Especially for trophies, i'd make sure i'd played the game at least once.

But really, as long as your time is reasonable, you should be safe. I've gotten 7+ reviews already for my main, and all of em passed

Same here, sometimes I wait up to 3 hours ( for certain games)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users