Photo

Abrosia AAA list help

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 XenmasX

XenmasX
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:14 AM

Hi ^^ i've got a little problem well i started using abrosia and tried to use a selfmade list for the magic shop but only for draik and krawk potions i have every potion of the two races on my list well i loaded it choose the magic shop and well let it run since a few hours but then i saw on your item database that the pirate draik potion was last spottet half an hour ago and a wooden draik potion a few hours ago and well somehow my program hasnt noticed any of them how is that possible? am i dooing something wrong? pls answer me :)

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Those types of items sell out so quickly that it might have restocked and been bought between the times that your Abrosia checked the shop.

#3 XenmasX

XenmasX
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

hmm right that could be it ^^ but just to be sure i only have to write the things i want into an txt file load it then fill in the shop id and run the program right? ^^

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

hmm right that could be it ^^ but just to be sure i only have to write the things i want into an txt file load it then fill in the shop id and run the program right? ^^

Yup, either that or just input the minimum profit you want and use the lists from the database.

#5 XenmasX

XenmasX
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:31 AM

ah so if i just choose the shop without a list it will load the list from neocodex and use the shop i want? : o

Edited by XenmasX, 22 August 2011 - 07:32 AM.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:33 AM

ah so if i just choose the shop without a list it will load the list from neocodex and use the shop i want? : o

If you enter a minimum profit and use the database lists it'll cycle through different shops and buy all the items it sees with that minimum level of profit. Only Advanced members are able to use the database lists and select their shops at the same time.

#7 XenmasX

XenmasX
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:38 AM

oh ok .. well i dont really want to use that .. it always stays at the school supplies and never changes if it gets there XD well thx for the help :3

#8 Tail

Tail
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:18 AM

If your Neopets account is younger than 3 months then you won't be able to see high rarity items in the shops anyway. Maybe that could be it as well.

#9 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:27 AM

First of all. Draiks are not worth the risk. Being the most valuable item in Neopets (arguably) Neopets tends to put more emphasis on checking the people who buy the items and see if they are cheating (This is done in a manner that leads to plenty of legit people being frozen).

It is far greater to either just let Abrosia chose your shop and buy items worth any profit. You have a much much much higher chance of finding items, which will lead to greater profit. If you want to only look in select shops (you can pick as many as you want). But advanced membership, and then Abrosia will buy items that are profitable from any shop you want to choose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users