Photo

governor mansion stamp

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 beggerboi

beggerboi
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

Where can i find information whether or not the staff would able it to go into the stamp book?

Anyone got any idea if it would be announced soon or later?

If it is announced that it would be able to go into the stamp book, judging by your prior experiences, how high would the stamps go up?

#2 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

Gosh I want to say that the economy of Neopets is just too darn messed up right now to make a call on anything. Governor Mansion stamp is an investment for something longer than a year. Just keep it around and check back. It can take forever for Neopets to get down with the quality control and make the stamp able to be albumed.

#3 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

I thought it already could be album'ed? Regardless I have about 2-3mil invested at the moment in them.

#4 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

Same, i thought you could already put it into your album.
I can't confirm it though, but I do remember seeing somebody making a post about it.
I'd say if that's true, its a pretty good investment

#5 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

You can put it in your album. I have it in mine. :)

#6 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

Oh nice, so they did fix it. Good, well then the current price will remain stable for a while (like a year) then we may see it steadily increase.

#7 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:17 AM

how much is the stamp worth now??

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:30 AM

last time i checked i think it was around the 150-200K mark?

#9 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

thanks. should i wait to sell it?

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:06 AM

thanks. should i wait to sell it?

Stamps tend to be a longer term investment, they become rarer over time as people put them in their stamp collections.

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

yeah as waser has stated, you need to hold onto them for a number of years before potentially bringing home a tidy profit. If you can wait that long, then by all means keep it. If youre impatient and need quick NP, sell it now and you will get a relatively quick sale.

Edited by Strategist, 02 September 2011 - 04:12 AM.

#12 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Stamps tend to be a longer term investment, they become rarer over time as people put them in their stamp collections.

I agree, I've squirrelled away four of them for now, and will hold on to them for a few years. The prices are still fluctuating and may even dip in the next few months when people get desperate to sell, then will go up again when they get put in albums etc.

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

I'm tempted to drop a few mil on them. :p

#14 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

LOL yes me too :p

#15 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:14 AM

I'm tempted to drop a few mil on them. :p

If I wasn't still investing in this one single book I'd be dropping some moolah on them as well. My book which I now have over 300 of rose 10k this year! :cool:

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

If I wasn't still investing in this one single book I'd be dropping some moolah on them as well. My book which I now have over 300 of rose 10k this year! :cool:

The question is, will you be able to sell them all? :p

#17 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:19 AM

The question is, will you be able to sell them all? :p

Well I figured while they're still in shops they'll be relatively easy to sell and manage. I plan on dumping them before they reach the TP because once a book gets that far they're extremely HTS. As long as no more pop up randomly due to the fact they were from a special event that took place awhile ago.

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:22 AM

Well I figured while they're still in shops they'll be relatively easy to sell and manage. I plan on dumping them before they reach the TP because once a book gets that far they're extremely HTS. As long as no more pop up randomly due to the fact they were from a special event that took place awhile ago.

You'll need to be careful to avoid bringing down the price before they're all sold, dumping a load of an item on the shop wiz can also start other people doing the same and undercutting you. ;)

#19 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

You'll need to be careful to avoid bringing down the price before they're all sold, dumping a load of an item on the shop wiz can also start other people doing the same and undercutting you. ;)

Very true, so I dump about 5 or so a day with the lowest SW price depending on how well they're selling at the time. Don't make me regret this laser, haha it's the first item I've long-termed invested in on neo. :p

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:31 AM

Very true, so I dump about 5 or so a day with the lowest SW price depending on how well they're selling at the time. Don't make me regret this laser, haha it's the first item I've long-termed invested in on neo. :p

Just making you aware of some potential pitfalls. :p

#21 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:02 AM

yeah~ i'v invested it for more than 7 millions!!! In Neoworld has many avatars but it hasn't released Krawk island avatar . so if we investors wait for that avatar release and at the time, we will become super rich!!!

#22 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

It would be epic if they released an avatar only achievable by putting that stamp in your album :p

#23 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

yeah~ i'v invested it for more than 7 millions!!! In Neoworld has many avatars but it hasn't released Krawk island avatar . so if we investors wait for that avatar release and at the time, we will become super rich!!!

Shhhhhhhhh!!! Don't give away my investment tips!

#24 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Ive got 4 of them now paid approx 100k-200k for them each

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users