Photo

Better Than You!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 legacycm

legacycm
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

I've uploaded one of the easiest trophies to get!

Please look in the attachments and you'll see what I mean! Also post yours up here if you're successful!

Attached Files

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

Congratz on using the SSer

#3 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

It's even dumber of you to upload this.
You listed the score that was sent, that today was the date it was sent, and you also posted the time of how long it took to send. Easily traceable by TNT. Posted Image

#4 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

He's a TNT spy. Telling us to upload our successful SSing is just a way to lure out the cheaters.
WELL GOOD LUCK
THERE ARE NO CHEATERS ON THIS SITE.

#5 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

^ what he said.

We're all legit here.

#6 legacycm

legacycm
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

It's even dumber of you to upload this.
You listed the score that was sent, that today was the date it was sent, and you also posted the time of how long it took to send. Easily traceable by TNT. Posted Image

Lol, I don't think TNT would go to the trouble of going to an obscure thread and looking at pictures in attachments. If you really want, just white out the date and the time taken to send it...Not that hard..

#7 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

Lol, I don't think TNT would go to the trouble of going to an obscure thread and looking at pictures in attachments. If you really want, just white out the date and the time taken to send it...Not that hard..

yeah, TNT have to spend their time working on important stuff like making up new paint brush colors and only drawing 2 pets for them

#8 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

lol nice SS haha true i think tnt wldnt hve time to surf threads particularly this one thread out of sooo many (threads/sites) but u never know they just might..p.s spy?:lookaround:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users