Photo

Abrosia AAA

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

Anyone got a good list for it? I can't use the database.

Edited by neofreeze, 07 September 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#2 legacycm

legacycm
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:21 AM

^ Become advanced member and use the list generator or just do a search. The search bar is your friend :)

#3 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

I'll help you out this one time, but next time search the boards yourself.

http://www.neocodex....onths-preferred/
There's lists for everything, including the AAA in there

#4 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

I'll help you out this one time, but next time search the boards yourself.

http://www.neocodex....onths-preferred/
There's lists for everything, including the AAA in there

Damn, you beat me to it, although I wasn't really sure if I was going to post it or not....

But seriously Neofreeze use the search bar...

#5 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

What you should post, rather than other people's lists, is this link

http://www.neocodex....also-very-easy/

The most successful lists are those that you make yourself.

#6 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

What you should post, rather than other people's lists, is this link
http://www.neocodex....also-very-easy/
The most successful lists are those that you make yourself.

Sad fact is though, if they're too lazy to search the forums, I highly doubt they'll perk up and go make their own lists.

#7 Marx

Marx
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

It sucks with all these people bringing up the Attic... I have a feeling a lot more people are ABing there now. A few days ago I could easily get 5 items on both of my shells but the past 2 nights I've left it on overnight and only gotten 1 item..

#8 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

It sucks with all these people bringing up the Attic... I have a feeling a lot more people are ABing there now. A few days ago I could easily get 5 items on both of my shells but the past 2 nights I've left it on overnight and only gotten 1 item..

It's entirely true. I've been ABing exclusively at the attic for about three months. I never had a problem getting my 5 daily items until like a couple weeks ago. -shrug- It'll always have its ups and down. The thing is you'll usually get HTS items so it does turn some people off.

Neo did a huge icing like twice in one month anyways so those with accounts older than 3 yrs I think switched to safer waters.

Edited by CmndrNim, 07 September 2011 - 12:47 PM.

#9 Marx

Marx
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

It's entirely true. I've been ABing exclusively at the attic for about three months. I never had a problem getting my 5 daily items until like a couple weeks ago. -shrug- It'll always have its ups and down. The thing is you'll usually get HTS items so it does turn some people off.

Neo did a huge icing like twice in one month anyways so those with accounts older than 3 yrs I think switched to safer waters.

Reselling is kinda a thrill for me.. I love HTS lol. It's really the only reason I check my account - to see if any new offers have come up and to do the dailies. Other than that I just AB.. the past couple weeks exclusively in the attic but haven't been getting anything the past couple days :( I've found my best luck has been with a refresh time of 52-54 past the minute. From my experience it almost always stocks at :53, so if you leave the default settings of 52-59 on and you miss the restock by even a second, you won't get anything.

Edited by Marx, 07 September 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#10 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Reselling is kinda a thrill for me.. I love HTS lol. It's really the only reason I check my account - to see if any new offers have come up and to do the dailies. Other than that I just AB.. the past couple weeks exclusively in the attic but haven't been getting anything the past couple days :( I've found my best luck has been with a refresh time of 52-54 past the minute. From my experience it almost always stocks at :53, so if you leave the default settings of 52-59 on and you miss the restock by even a second, you won't get anything.

Wanna take my HTS crap off my hands? Hate to have non liquid NP held up in stupid items.

#11 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

I've only ever manually RS at the AAA, but even then, anything I've snagged has been HTS so I don't spend a lot of time trying anyway. Maybe one day I'll get into it but I prefer lower priced ETS anyway.

#12 Marx

Marx
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Wanna take my HTS crap off my hands? Hate to have non liquid NP held up in stupid items.

If I didn't just blow my nps on 2 t-maps and a shore map lol. I only have 20k on hand on my main -_-, trying to sell a few HTS at the moment myself.

#13 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:32 AM

The AAA buyer seems broken. I

#14 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

The AAA buyer seems broken. I

we have to be more patient. i didn't get anything these days~ but...don't be so frustrated

#15 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

It stuck at visiting the AAA everytime

#16 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

I bought something successfully as a member just a few moments ago. Be patient.

#17 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:56 AM

I bought something successfully as a member just a few moments ago. Be patient.

Yeah it does take some time but my abrosia managed to RS in the AAA too, bought 2 items in 5 hours.... but it's better than none

#18 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

I AB in the igloo place a lot.

#19 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

AAA abrosia only refresh the attic during the given times right? Not every second like normal shop.

#20 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:32 AM

AAA abrosia only refresh the attic during the given times right? Not every second like normal shop.

you're right, but if you want to refresh all the time, you can still set it...but with high frozen rate :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users