• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

http://fc02.devianta...04a-d4a7jgs.png

I've been auctioning those map pieces so I can get enough for a secret lab map.....
Have I been foolish all this time? XD

#2 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

I was lucky enough to be one of the first few to receive a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore daily! I simply wanted to know what the odds were of finding such a treasure in the first week of the map being released, especially since I already have three pirates! I wouldn't want people to think it's some kind of shenanigan. :p~galaxia777

Yup, it was confirmed in the Editorial that you could get a pirate krawk MP or a Pirate Draik Egg

#3 Vizz

Vizz
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

The likelihood of getting that is disgustingly low, I bought it the day it came out and have gotten 4k total.

#4 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

The chances of getting anything is low, I got the whole map the other day for a week and a half all I recieved was 2k ^^;

#5 Murmur

Murmur
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

Lucky you! I've had the map for about a week or so, but the only thing i've gotten is 4k. Personally hoping for a pirate draik egg, myself. Disgustingly low chance of actually getting one, though.

#6 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

I managed to get a PDE last week. I've had the full map for about 2 and a half weeks. I sold around 5 full sets for 1mil though. I have the FS on 4 accounts now. Trying for a MP this time. >:D

#7 VisceralRealist

VisceralRealist
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

I bought the map for about 600k a day or two after it came out. So far I haven't gotten anything great, but I have gotten 10k about four times, and the promise of an avatar eventually + possible draik egg = fine investment. Though the reason I got it was essentially to have another daily to do. I love the luck based dailies, they quell the gambler in me. :D

#8 Tail

Tail
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

I got the map for about 600k as well, I have gotten nothing more than i have gotten stuff from it, and i have never had anything but neopoints. Probably made about 20k so far from it, not looking good so far. However, i don't regret buying it if there is a possibility of a draik egg eventually.

#9 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Has anyone found the odds of winning the egg or MP?

Edited by jaredennisclark, 19 September 2011 - 01:56 PM.

#10 monkeypie105

monkeypie105
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

from what I have seen... 9 Draik Eggs and 5 Krawk MPs have been found. and 25 people have gotten the Avatar (I use a popular neo guide that keeps statistics that are mailed to them) The counts may be higher... Also I have gotten about 16k from it in 1 1/2 weeks... today I got a Discovered Treasure Chest... so I have made about 96k from this map so far (bought for 281k total)

#11 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

Has anyone found the odds of winning the egg or MP?

I believe that statistically, your chances of winning one of those prizes is slightly less than the odds of a piano falling through your roof and crushing you to death.

#12 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

I believe that statistically, your chances of winning one of those prizes is slightly less than the odds of a piano falling through your roof and crushing you to death.

Damn. I pray for those who have gotten killed by fallen pianos. It must've been that transfer of luck that got them the prizes.

#13 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

I went to the shore every day since the map was released.
I got 2.000np twice....TWICE O.o

So i go down on my knees and pray...just like Kyoma does.

#14 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

So roughly how much do these full sets go for? o:
And is it cheaper to buy separate pieces or a full set?

And man, A draik egg or a krawk would be awwwwwwwwesome. :)

#15 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

So roughly how much do these full sets go for? o:
And is it cheaper to buy separate pieces or a full set?

Its almost ALWAYS cheaper to buy separate pieces and then fit them together yourself. Some people are lazy and don't want to and so buy a completed set at a higher price.
Of course, you could get lucky and find a lazy seller who just wants to get rid of his set.

#16 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

I got the avatar. I'm surprised its so rare. o.O

Maybe I'll actually use it. :p

I got 5 of my pieces from the daily then bought the last 4 for under 100k.

#17 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:28 PM

All i've gotten is 2k. This was since the map was released...

#18 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:15 AM

Still deciding whether I should buy one or not. I have about 4 map pieces from random events, should I just go ahead and buy the last 5?

#19 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

I brought two or three of the pieces and got the rest from the anchor management daily. Spent less than 100K and have since made that back on other pieces.

I still think they will fall a little further in the next week or so.

#20 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:31 AM

Now that the price has gone down, you should keep it and get the free daily.
Good job selling when the item was hot though, I bet you made a little money.

#21 Harlow

Harlow
  • 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

I keep getting 2k from it. I have been wanting a krawk/draik but I'm afraid I'll get an MP or something from the new events and waste trading my UC pet. xD

#22 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

after i got the MP, i haven't gotten anythung for many days (nothing happended everyday) i doubt that they have blocked me...

#23 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

My shore is useless. It hasn't given me a damn thing other than a total of 20k np tops. Maybe if I get more accounts involved, I'll get a draik egg or something. But it's just been so depressingly dead on 4 accounts, I don't think I want to.

#24 Alyss

Alyss
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

The shore gave me one of those 60k toys the other day, but apart from that nothing.

#25 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

I have gotten about 16k total from the shore, and one round maractite coin.

I have two buddies that I chat with daily who have both found PDE's in the last week though, so it doesn't seem too unlikely.

I'm wondering if DE's are going to deflate drastically since they're being found so frequently on the shore.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users