Photo

So I am currently hoarding Ghost PBs

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

triple in a month? not even close. I'd expect them to not inflate at all in a month because as every one has said they continue to be released and add the fact that a month is a short amount of time and I doubt he'd be able to buy out a large portion of even the existing paint brushes by then so yea. no inflation in a month

#27 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:47 PM

supply vs demand, your not going to get far with ghost PB

not saying that hoarding wont make you money, your just thinking about it the wrong way. If I were you id take a look at something like eraser of the dark faerie. I remember when this was in the HT for like 2m? My pal used to keep like 10 of these for his own personal amusement.

If i were you id get something retired and 1 time use, altador str potion might be a good idea or stamps like gov mansion stamp. although it is gonna take awhile before the price soars, it will be worth WAY more than trying to inflate 30k out of 30-40 PB which I honestly dont see happening. It takes years for the value to triple but once the demand is high and the supply is low, it could easily triple in a year.

#28 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

Are you still trying to hoard them? and i personally dont think it will go up if the supply is high and the demand is low...but if its the other way around then it should probably go up in like 6 months - a year it depends really

#29 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

No, you!!

Anyway. I'm currently hoarding Blandfish. Someday they will be worth millions! Because by that point, I will have millions of them.

totally agree with you =P

anyways good luck with your ghost pb, you can keep them as collection if it doesnt work out anyways =)

#30 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

totally agree with you =P

anyways good luck with your ghost pb, you can keep them as collection if it doesnt work out anyways =)

well im hoarding Piles of dung cause they will be worth Billions someday...and i have 1 so far...999,999,999 more to go!!!

#31 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

No one even likes ghost pets.

Even if they do inflate, no one is going to want to spend a lot of nps on a shitty paint brush dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users