• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

I believe that the best I got from there was either an Island Hissi MP, or a Maraquan Grarrl MP. I can't remember which one was worth more, but I know the MGMP sold for a little over 3Mil.

#27 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

I usually have to wait like 5-12 hours to finally max out at 50k+ profit per item.

#28 k09dr02

k09dr02
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:23 AM

Best for me was a 700k Spring Krawk Shirt...always end up missing the really big ticket items but oh well

#29 jargon

jargon
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

Best thing so far for me was a Pirate Hissi MP, but other than that, I've never gotten anything else over 1m profit at the attic.

#30 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

It looks like.. attic is buying items only at sunday here hmmm

#31 w0000t

w0000t
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

I have yet to get anything from AAA

#32 newcastle

newcastle
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

I am also, yet to get anything from AAA.

#33 w0000t

w0000t
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

A solid 75k made from the AAA -.-

#34 kingofaces

kingofaces
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

So what about failure stories? I tried legit in the AAA for awhile and got a few things, but can TNT tell the difference between Abrosia and a legit person unless you have a really insane time clicking on the item multiple times in a row? Anyone been frozen by just ABing at AAA? I've always been curious about that. I've stuck to semi-legit restocking in the normal shops since I just use my main, but I might be tempting to use Abrosia for the AAA someday.

#35 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

You can't use the AAA competitively unless you have 100MB/S connections

When I do run it for my 5 items a day, with a 10mil profit or so list, I hardly ever miss. And I'm talking Draik MPs, R99 Stamps, etc. Buy times usually sub 150ms.

Its literally not worth the time for most people, because profits under that are usually HTS. If you have the patience, you can make a tidy profit, but if you want to make a killing, you NEED a blazing fast connection

#36 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

So what about failure stories? I tried legit in the AAA for awhile and got a few things, but can TNT tell the difference between Abrosia and a legit person unless you have a really insane time clicking on the item multiple times in a row? Anyone been frozen by just ABing at AAA? I've always been curious about that. I've stuck to semi-legit restocking in the normal shops since I just use my main, but I might be tempting to use Abrosia for the AAA someday.

My main and sides were chain frozen a little while ago for "cheating or using a program to cheat", and I'm 80% sure it was from ABing in the attic. I had set up a AAA shell as a legit side, bought stuff from there and had them sent to my main. (That isn't actually against the rules - as long as you're only buying from the AAA on one account and funding it from your main it doesn't matter if it's a side. Written in the NT a couple of years ago.) Apparently getting frozen for AAA ABing is very rare, but I can't think of why else I would have been hit with a chain freeze since I never used score sender, never had a game score reviewed, never had unreasonable buy times for ABing in regular shops, etc. I heeded every warning and was as careful as you can be while cheating. Just my luck, right?

Since the ban reason wasn't listed as autobuying, I think it was because the items my side bought were being sent directly to my main. If not then idk... there were a few occasions when I did some dailies on a side in addition to my main before I knew that wasn't allowed, I guess that could have been it. If it is I'll be super fucking pissed because the rules for side accounts aren't clearly laid out anywhere on neo, only on fan sites, and I legitimately didn't know about most of them until recently.

Anyway I have a massively detailed ticket open to get that account back but have yet to hear anything, I could be wrong. Time will tell.

#37 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:32 AM

If I get items from the attic.. they are all very very hard to sell.. so its not worth for me.. I
If I enable the attic.. I miss sometimes restocks in the main shops so..
and it looks like my program is only buying at the sunday from attic.... lol

#38 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

I've gotten draik eggs from the attic. hah

#39 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

AAA items are hard to get, deal with it :)

#40 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

AAA items are hard to get, deal with it :)

Wonderfully put ♥ :3~~

To those who complain about missing items /hypothetically; I'm not saying that it's specifically anybody on this topic x3/ you have to realize how many users RS at the AAA (whether it's legitimately RSing or using an AB) :p~

But to be (more? X3) back on topic--
..I actually don't AB a lot, but I think /aha, I don't even remember cX~~/ that I usually get unpriced items from AAA :p~

#41 DreadPirateRoberts

DreadPirateRoberts
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

i got zdap a couple days ago. scared to AB for a while :p

#42 FEMACIA

FEMACIA
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Been consistently getting decently profitable items (90-200k) on a daily basis. The irony is that I've made more ABing in about two weeks than playing legit for years.

#43 wintersrose

wintersrose
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

I've made about 20k on the only item I sold that I got from AAA lol

#44 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

Best items I RS so far were 2 stamps each worth about 100k :)
Still waiting for the Big $$

#45 Tier539

Tier539
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

Most of the items I get are worth 200-400k, but they are usually very HTS

#46 lluvia

lluvia
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Best thing I got from AAA was the first and only MP I've ABed - a MP whose value ranges from 400-600k.
I've also gotten a tea I sold for like 110k + 2 gourmet foods ~20k each.

I've also gotten a usuki but neither that nor the MP has sold yet.

#47 pkdust

pkdust
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hello. My settings are on the default. I usually buy 5 items from the attic each day. Maybe if you set the Minimum Profit option a bit lower, you would have less competition. Good luck.

^^

Just about...... the same... i put 25k profit.. i'm not too too picky

#48 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Any idea when the attic resets?is it 5 items in a 24 hour period, or is does it reset each night at midnight Neopet time?

#49 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

My AB'er has been throwing errors all day when it hits the attic.

#50 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

My AB'er has been throwing errors all day when it hits the attic.

Half the time mine freezes up when buying from the AAA; I just disabled it as I get sick of partying on the weekends and coming home to find out it has been frozen for 2-3 days :x3:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users