Photo

Give Me Nightmares

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Oftentimes when I'm procrastinating I'll end up in the strangest corners of the internet. Today I found myself in the creepypasta part.

Armin Meiwes (English Posted Image /ˈɑrmɪn ˈmvəs/ ar-min my-vəs; born 1 December 1961) is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister(The Master Butcher).

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Armin_Meiwes

And this.
http://4chanarchive....98240344883.png

I actually like this show. :(
Posted Image

Posted Image

Just post stuff in here that would give you nightmares. Or at least keep you from being productive.

Edited by holaCarlos, 09 November 2011 - 06:17 PM.

#2 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:12 PM

Armin Meiwes (English Posted Image /ˈɑrmɪn ˈmvəs/ ar-min my-vəs; born 1 December 1961) is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister(The Master Butcher).

wait...they BOTH tried to eat the victim's severed penis??? Shudders. I cannot imagine eating someone else's body parts let alone my own. That's some messed up stuff right there

#3 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

Err >n>
I remember watching the Hong Kong news and it was talking about how a guy was murdered and the murderer chopped off his penis and put it in his (the person killed) mouth >N< ~~
/Well, I didn't understand like half of what the news reporter was saying actually (since my Cantonese is terrible x3)... but my sister told me!/

#4 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

wait...they BOTH tried to eat the victim's severed penis??? Shudders. I cannot imagine eating someone else's body parts let alone my own. That's some messed up stuff right there

Yep... Both...

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten, eating another, observing this process, or by the general process of eating.[1][2][3] The fantasy most frequently involves the victim being swallowed alive, and may or may not include digestion.[3] Since the fetish is physically impossible to achieve in real life, it is enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games.[4] It may be seen as a variation on macrophilia in some cases, and may also be combined with other fetishes.[5]

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Vorarephilia

#5 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

what...the...heck...thats so freaking gross...
Why eat the penis?!

#6 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of being eaten, eating another, observing this process, or by the general process of eating.[1][2][3] The fantasy most frequently involves the victim being swallowed alive, and may or may not include digestion.[3] Since the fetish is physically impossible to achieve in real life, it is enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games.[4] It may be seen as a variation on macrophilia in some cases, and may also be combined with other fetishes.[5]

Oh gosh.. that is just disgusting >n<

Edited by Rainie, 09 November 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#7 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

I remember some Creepypasta that was pretty interesting, hold on.

Found one. :)

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I'm in the same room as my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can't help but look back and try not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There's a strong scent of blood and I feel paralyzed with fear.

Here's the thing. The second I make any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely fucked. I will die and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out but the only idea I have is to rush for the front door and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check on the noise before realizing I had to use the restroom. Instead of doing the smart thing and investingating, I used that bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back to my room, hiding under the sheets like the coward I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid dream or something.

But I heard my bedroom door open. Like the terrified child I was, I peeked out from under my blankets to see what was going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room. It was not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents. But this thing was much smarter then any caveman. It was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my Dad up on the edge of my bed, and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. It then started rubbing its hands on the walls, staining them with blood and then drew a circle with the devil's pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would probably call a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message into the wall that I could not read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under my bed waiting to strike.

The scariest thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then and I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about it. But I feel I need to see, before I'm killed.

I peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

#8 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

...i kinda wanna look up this site, but i know deep down in my soul that its a bad idea. oh dear :(

#9 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

I love this thread.

A lot.

THE ANSWER WAS 22 DAMMIT GHGHGHRRRRR STUPID LC

#10 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

If you haven't seen this yet: http://comic.naver.c...=20&weekday=tue
Just scroll to the bottom.

This one gives me chills:

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn’t watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn’t want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent’s room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, “Take the children and get out of the house… we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue.”

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel staue was ever found.

Edited by Cold, 09 November 2011 - 06:53 PM.

#11 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

Oldie and personal favorite:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THENWHOWASPHONE?

#12 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn’t watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn’t want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent’s room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, “Take the children and get out of the house… we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue.”

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel staue was ever found.

So I wont be sleeping at all tonight O_o

#13 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

I’m not a skeptic and I have an ongoing fascination with the paranormal but other people’s stories kind of ruined it for me and made me shut off to it quite a bit. I used to think “ghosts would never make themselves that obvious” but I still believed in them nonetheless. If I ever felt bad atmospheres, I’d announce myself and chat with whom I felt might be there, just tell them I meant no harm and was sorry for what they went through. So I’m definitely open minded on the subject but I just did not believe all of these huge haunting stories people would elaborately tell. Anyway, this is a really long story and I do apologize because my explaining might get pretty boring. This particular experience still gives me nightmares and I’ve never gone back to where it happened. I don’t get scared by much but this really shook me up.My aunt has a Victorian era barn that she converted into a few rooms to rent out to people or use as like small stay hotel rooms. She went away for a week and since I was looking for a job, said she’d pay me to house sit for her because there weren’t any tennants or people using the barn to help with watching over her home. I obviously agreed just thinking it’d be a nice weeks break for a bit of cash and I took my girlfriend with me to get away from a lot of negativity we had been experiencing for being together.The atmosphere for the whole time was very heavy. I didn’t think much of it I just thought it might be me not really wanting to be there or a big Victorian house fitting the cliche of being quite creepy. The bathroom in particular had a horrible feeling in it, my aunt had restored the original Victorian bathtub that had been used in that house. Which just added extra creepiness to the whole atmosphere. I didn’t like the thought of bathing where victorians had once bathed haha. I showered a lot instead of taking baths. I mean seriously, two young lovers and a big bathtub, that should’ve equaled a lot of fun. I remember my girlfriend even mentioning “that bathroom is kinda weird.” but again I really didn’t think much of it. I just knew that I couldn’t wait for the week to be over despite it being nice having a whole week to ourselves. The barn is absolutely beautiful the way my aunt renovated it as well. It had a modern twist but still very prominent victorian features. So one night we decided we’d stay in it just to switch it up a bit. I have no clue what time it was but it wasn’t a time that really makes you think OH GHOSTS. So I’d say probably nineish maybe ten. We were just chilling in bed and having a cuddle and the room suddenly got really cold. Understandable, it’s a barn right in the middle of a damn field. So I didn’t think much of it. The room started to go a little hazy and I felt as if a lot of the color from the room was being drained. Obviously it wasn’t but it felt like that, my girlfriend and I just stared at each other and didn’t say anything. It was like she felt the same. It felt as if we were being watched, but stared at with complete contempt and disgust. I started to feel ashamed of myself and slightly melancholy. I had never been so scared in my life of absolutely nothing.It all happened so quickly that I’m not really sure what lead up to this happening in the space of just 5 minutes, but my girlfriend got out of bed and declared stubbornly that she didn’t want to be in the room anymore. And then as if we were in sync with one another, we both looked to the wardrobe and it was like a faint figure in victorian clothing. It wasn’t a full figure but I could make out eyes, and a bit of a torso and that was it. It literally was there and then just gone. So fast it still makes me think ‘well am I just being over the top?” We literally ran, as if we were being chased and might be killed. It was terrifying. My girlfriend cried and I just tried to debunk everything it could’ve been. The fact we both saw the same thing as well made it really difficult to try and pass this as just a bit of smoke or mist or what have you.A few days later, on our last day, we went into town and have a lovely meal out and then got a cab back to the house. We had a very friendly cab driver and when I told him the address he told us about the history of the house and the barn. He said his family had lived in that town for generations, the history of my aunt’s house and barn was well known throughout the town. They were a rich family but a tragedy happened. The mother caught her daughter in the barn with the maid, obviously lesbianism not being exactly encouraged in Victorian times, fired the maid and punished the daughter. The daughter committed suicide in the BATHTUB by slashing her wrists and out of extreme guilt the mother hung herself in the barn. The father then hung himself in the barn also from depression over the death of his daughter and wife. My girlfriend and I are lesbians. When he was telling me I just thought how surreal this whole thing was. Maybe we saw the mother, maybe we weren’t welcome since we were gay and it was like catching her daughter with the maid? My girlfriend refuses to go near my aunt’s home and when I told my aunt about it, she said she knew about the history but didn’t want to buy into that whole thing since she never experienced anything strange. Since us staying, my aunt has had people saying they saw things in the barn. My aunt said she has heard a young female crying by the bathroom, would go up and see nobody there. Her experiences have got so strong that she’s actually moving now. She jokes with me and tells me that my girlfriend and I going there has triggered the ghosts off but I honestly think that could be what’s happened.Since that I believe any story anybody tells me no matter how over the top it sounds because I never thought experiences like that were real before but now I believe anything is possible when it comes to the paranormal.

http://fuckyeahnight...r.com/tagged/10

big scary block of text

#14 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

Oh gosh.. that is just disgusting >n<

#15 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

I'll just let you read this story...
http://creepypasta.w...leep_Experiment

Use the website with caution. Very creepy place =P

E: oh and the image gallery...
http://creepypasta.w...mages_(Gallery)

I'd avoid it if it's close to bed time.

#16 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

How did you guys not hear about this German penis guy when it happened? People wouldn't shut up about it near me lol. Imagine the being able to smell it cooking... O.o

That's just a Dr Who episode -.-

For me, it's always has to be true stories. Ghosts and aliens and shit just don't do it.

#17 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

I'll just let you read this story...
http://creepypasta.w...leep_Experiment

Use the website with caution. Very creepy place =P

E: oh and the image gallery...
http://creepypasta.w...s_%28Gallery%29

I'd avoid it if it's close to bed time.

The sleep experiment was an amazing read. That is a delicacy, the perfect story. Part science, part horrific and twisted inner human nature.

#18 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

The sleep experiment was an amazing read. That is a delicacy, the perfect story. Part science, part horrific and twisted inner human nature.

I thought it was disappointing and unrealistic.
:(
Maybe because I'm reading it in the morning.

#19 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

That is really one of the only ones that actually scares me, and I've read it in many forms, good thing it's 7 AM right now :p

Edited by Neoquest, 10 November 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#20 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

I thought it was disappointing and unrealistic.
:(
Maybe because I'm reading it in the morning.

There are very few scary stories that have ever struck the true chords of realism in me. I like that one in particular because it makes me ponder humanity's dark tendencies.

Ok, this actually scared me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g

...with its awesomeness.

#21 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:29 AM

Oh good. I love horror.

So on the light and not very scary at all side: I never resist the opportunity to incessantly promote my friend
It's a play on the chain letter that was mentioned above. (Except clown in this one, not statue)

And, of course, something French.

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

Scariest gif on the net, to be honest...
Posted Image

#23 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Slender Man. Mr. Slendyyyy.
^ Just look at that fucking picture.
He stalks people to the point of paranoia and insanity, then he eats them (he's got a preference for the younger population, but he'll take anyone).
One theory states that he was created by the joint imagination of Internet users. And the more you think about him, the more likely he is to come after you.
;_______;

Edited by Haether, 11 November 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#24 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

Slender Man. Mr. Slendyyyy.
^ Just look at that fucking picture.
He stalks people to the point of paranoia and insanity, then he eats them (he's got a preference for the younger population, but he'll take anyone).
One theory states that he was created by the joint imagination of Internet users. And the more you think about him, the more likely he is to come after you.
;_______;

I am officially mega creeped out ;x;

#25 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

I am officially mega creeped out ;x;

That's the part that's so unfair, bahhh :unsure:
http://fim.413chan.n...SlenderPony.jpg
He even exists in pony form. WHYYY. I watch MLP to get away from everything elseee.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users