Quantcast

Photo

What stupid thing happened to you today?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#26 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Technically it's only a fail if the cockroach got away.

lol true. it was like disney world, disney world then ...sixflags lol. gibberish is what i do but it was funny to me :)

#27 mrstollery

mrstollery
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

Its half 7 in the morning, I've just woken up naked next to my fire and my shins are just destroyed... what the fook happened? :unsure:

#28 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Oh god that sucks.

Someone stopped in the middle of the road today, and I hit them, and someone hit me from behind, so my car was totaled, and I had to wait around for half an hour for the police to do nothing, and then go to work right afterwards. Now I get to find a new car on money I don't have, because my job requires me to visit clients houses.

Youch D:
Posted Image
I had the same sort of thing happen to my laptop last month... my sister stepped on it and now half the screen is doing crazy rainbow shit. I can't see anything, man. She can't/won't pay for it, spends all her money on weed and vinyls. PC insurance won't do anything either no matter how many times I call the whore representatives, because a person did the damage. I can only imagine with a freaking car :unsure:

I just had to kill a big ass cockroach. It was not fun.

-shiver- even worse when they get away and you see them days later

#29 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

This outta be good...I went to a resteraunt and then got food poisoning...then the next day i went for a coffee and i but my tongue which caused my hand to twitch spilling the hot coffee all over me... on my way home another bird shit on me...the usual...then i tried watching a movie but the power went out...tried to go on neopets and account was frozen...had a massive headache and i Puked a couple times cause of the food poisoning i had the other day...went to the bathroom and the toilet was all clogged. And i havent slept in 3 days oh and to put the icing on the cake...I got explosive diarreha and at one point i didnt get to the bathroom and i puked all over the bathroom and shit my pants...awesome day huh? -.-

Aw, that sucks. :( I got really bad food poisoning years ago when I was at summer camp; at one point I was on my way to the bathroom, slipped in the mud and... well let's just say after 4 days of The Bowels From Hell, I ended up going home in my counselor's underwear.

Edited by MisterDerp, 20 November 2011 - 04:36 PM.

#30 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

Oh god that sucks.

Someone stopped in the middle of the road today, and I hit them, and someone hit me from behind, so my car was totaled, and I had to wait around for half an hour for the police to do nothing, and then go to work right afterwards. Now I get to find a new car on money I don't have, because my job requires me to visit clients houses.

Same kind of shit happened to me a few months ago. It sucks. Some retard in an SUV stopped short in front of me because he wasn't paying attention or whatever idk wtf he was doing. So when I inevitably hit his car, my tiny ass ford taurus was all kinds of fuckedup.

& the insurance company won't pay for damage if you rear ended someone, even if it is their fault.

Smh I feel your pain. Lol. I hate bad drivers >.<

#31 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

So I worked 8 days in a row. Promised a manager I wouldn't tell a certain person that would freak out if they knew.

This certain person tried calling me into work today. I was like "Can't sorry". She pretty much asked why. First thing that came out of my mouth?

That I worked 8 days without a day off.

I'm gonna be killed by multiple people when I show up on Friday x_x

#32 dreller120

dreller120
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

I was at work and I asked someone for help because of a computer printing setting error. Five minutes after she left I realized I had left a small neopets window open. Lolfail. >_<

#33 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

I was at work and I asked someone for help because of a computer printing setting error. Five minutes after she left I realized I had left a small neopets window open. Lolfail. >_<

lol. sounds like some lame stuff i do. only on days that i'm stressed to the core though.

#34 Charli

Charli
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

A couple weeks ago I decided to drop the class I was taking at a cc for fun since the teacher was insane (we started with 35 students, there were 6 left including me, halfway through the quarter) and i wasn't about to let that shizz affect my gpa. Today i found out there there are actually TWO drop deadlines(???), even though only one is mentioned in the fall schedule, handbook, and academic calender. So now i have to petition and pray that its accepted or end up with an F, because I was worried I'd get a B or C

#35 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

So I worked 8 days in a row. Promised a manager I wouldn't tell a certain person that would freak out if they knew.

This certain person tried calling me into work today. I was like "Can't sorry". She pretty much asked why. First thing that came out of my mouth?

That I worked 8 days without a day off.

I'm gonna be killed by multiple people when I show up on Friday x_x

Oh man that sucks D: sounds like something I'd say

#36 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:51 AM

I bothered to wake up this morning.

#37 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

I bothered to wake up this morning.

Same. It was twenty-ass degrees at the bus stop today, 5:50 am. I only had a gymnastics jacket x.o

#38 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

I really. Cannot be silly with a guy without somebody going "oh you like him don't you?" sucks. and generally, the girl who said that was a bitch today. and pissed me off multiple times.

#39 Protoman

Protoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

So one of my friends walked into the school today, I quickly glanced over and said Hey (her name), she looked at me smiled said hey and kept going.........it wasnt till like a minute later I realized I called her the wrong name -.-

So, then it escapes my brain what the hell her name ACTUALLY is...Shes almost to the other end of the hall when I remember and say HEY (her actual name) and apologize

._.

Protoman's dumbass move of the week

Posted Image

I finally had to comment on this picture. Every time I see this all I can think of is Picard off of star trek O_o

#40 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

My favorite dog died.

#41 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:34 AM

My favorite dog died.

Posted Image

#42 Midnighteh

Midnighteh
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

After a long time, my uncle visited me. He went to talk with my parrot and she told him to "Fuck off".
He never got so angry with me.

#43 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

After a long time, my uncle visited me. He went to talk with my parrot and she told him to "Fuck off".
He never got so angry with me.

Oh my god, I'm going to hell for laughing. But that sucks, it wasn't your fault at all.
This morning my cat ran across my bed and somehow managed to knock my *new* closed laptop down where the headboard is. It hit the wall and now there's a chip in the lid. creys

#44 becaroo

becaroo
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

bahahaha this happened to me to! I was sneaking on at work to advertise my beauty contest entry and left the window open. one of my friends walked passed and is like, what the hell is that? NEOPETS!? and I'm like um... no... no it wasn't. /x window

#45 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

:C Work asked me to stay until 8 pm today instead of 4. I told them I could stay until 5 at the latest because I had plans this evening (eating dinner here at the house, then going out with a friend to the movies and stuff)

I get home....to see a message from my friend saying that she has to cancel plans.

So now I get to feel like a dick :C *sips sangria*

#46 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

Found out the person I accused of lying wasn't lying. She just exaggerated a little bit. And I slept till 7pm so I don't really feel like staying up just to go to school.

#47 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

A patient came in with three prescriptions 5 minutes till closing last night and I told him we could have them ready in the morning. He stormed off and made a complaint at the front saying, "If ya'll are open till 10pm, you should fill prescriptions till 10pm." Nevermind that it would have been physically impossible to register him in the system, type up the medication, bill the insurance, wait for the printer to spit out the leaflet and label, go to the shelf and grab the medication, pour the liquid, mix the antibiotic, double count the narcotic, have the pharmacist verify the medication, ring up the patient, jot down the information from the patient's driver's license for the narcotic and listen to him bitch about the co-pay all in 5 minutes.

#48 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

Got found with weed in my school blazer (at school) - which wasn't even mine! Basically, I'm fucked.

Edited by Russ, 17 January 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#49 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:42 AM

My puppy did "something gross" on the sofa. Its ok, i usually see that on the carpet but come ooon..

#50 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

Hey, guess what.
When you rear-end someone, it's your fault ^_^

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users