Quantcast

Photo

What stupid thing happened to you today?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#51 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

I forgot that I had set water on for tea.

I always forget about my tea water <_<

#52 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

I forgot that I had set water on for tea.

I always forget about my tea water Posted Image

That happens to me all the time x3 Yay putting the kettle on then forgetting about it!

Edited by Turnip, 17 January 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#53 Dolly

Dolly
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

I'm in my final days of moving so I'm always in and out transferring my belongings back and forth, in the process of this I left my keys somewhere and I had to break into my house, it was so cold outside the pressure I was putting on my basement window caused it to scattered, so now I need to go buy a new window tomorrow ...
At least I got inside -.-

#54 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

A patient came in with three prescriptions 5 minutes till closing last night and I told him we could have them ready in the morning. He stormed off and made a complaint at the front saying, "If ya'll are open till 10pm, you should fill prescriptions till 10pm." Nevermind that it would have been physically impossible to register him in the system, type up the medication, bill the insurance, wait for the printer to spit out the leaflet and label, go to the shelf and grab the medication, pour the liquid, mix the antibiotic, double count the narcotic, have the pharmacist verify the medication, ring up the patient, jot down the information from the patient's driver's license for the narcotic and listen to him bitch about the co-pay all in 5 minutes.

This patient filed a complaint with corporate and claimed I didn't help him, because I was discriminating against him because he was white (as he left, I helped a black man in the drive through who was picking up a prescription that was ready). So now my co-workers keep harping on me that I hate white people, when actually- I hate all people.

#55 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:33 AM

This patient filed a complaint with corporate and claimed I didn't help him, because I was discriminating against him because he was white (as he left, I helped a black man in the drive through who was picking up a prescription that was ready). So now my co-workers keep harping on me that I hate white people, when actually- I hate all people.

Wait a minute ...

But, aren't you ... How does that ...

O_o

#56 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:41 AM

Wait a minute ...

O_o

No, he is a much more superior life-form than us.

#57 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

Wait a minute ...

O_o

I am of indiscernible ethnic origin. I am brown enough for hispanic people to assume I speak Spanish, yet white enough for other people to assume I'm okay with their ranting story about how Mexicans shouldn't be allowed in this country. One patient insists I am Greek and talks only about how awesome Chris Angel is. What is clear is that I am female. (sorry, Russ) Because of that, sadly, I can never know the hardships white men face.

#58 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

I watched a stupid film, maybe you've heard of it - The Invention of Lying. Horrible film. Riddled with plot holes. Absolutely god awful. The whole time I was thinking about how ugly Ricky Gervais is, and how Jennifer Gardner really is out of his league. Him being ugly is the least of his worries. Then I was thinking about how stupid a premise it was in the first place. Then about how stupid I was to get the film. Then about how stupid I am. Then about a stupid film. Then about a stupid infinite regressive loop.

Because of that, sadly, I can never know the hardships white men face.

Yours is a tough lot. Ours is indescribably tougher. Gamey, really. Chewy as venison jerky.

#59 chipmunk

chipmunk
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

The puppy woke me up early this morning yipping and very upset, after a quick look-her-over I realized she had a turd stuck to her butt fur. Shaving puppy butts should never come before ones first cup of coffee.

At work in a meeting today we were told working this weekend was mandatory.

#60 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

I can't stand my roommate currently and I don't know how much longer I can go on before I snap and let all hell out. I'm sick of her "I'm from Cali so I'm automatically better than you and everyone else" bitchy attitude.

#61 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

I was eating Pizza with a friend, didn't realise just how oily it was.
Long story short, my pants now have a big oil spot, about 3cm in diameter in the crouch area...

#62 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

Got permanently silenced on the account I was planning to sell. Bang out of order on TNT's part, thank goodness.

#63 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:48 AM

Room mate woke me up at 11PM. Now I haven't been able to get to sleep. Currently 5 AM. Curse you, room mate. Curse you.

I can't stand my roommate currently and I don't know how much longer I can go on before I snap and let all hell out. I'm sick of her "I'm from Cali so I'm automatically better than you and everyone else" bitchy attitude.

We should start a club.

#64 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

I got one of those big swollen exploded taste buds on the tip of my tongue.

I hate those things.

#65 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

I got one of those big swollen exploded taste buds on the tip of my tongue.

I hate those things.

Oh. Sounds...digusting. And painful.

Anyways, I dumped water on my lap... cuz I missed my mouth... >.>

#66 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

I woke up.

#67 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

I woke up.

i love you.

#68 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

I went to fill up my dogs water bowl and slipped and spilled it all over myself. Posted Image

#69 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

I forgot about my tea AGAIN

#70 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I forgot about my tea AGAIN

I FORGOT IT AGAIN SINCE I WROTE THIS

What the hell is wrong with me

#71 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

I dunno about stupid, but I woke up to find this on my desktop... couldn't help but chuckle :3

What really happened...

Posted Image Your toesies ish dericious

#72 alleywafu

alleywafu
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

I was using my native language in the game dc universe. I was talking privately in our group with my friends. I said "Not Nigger" in Filipino. I got banned for 3 days just because I said that the green lantern there wasn't black. :( I shouldn't have used the n word.

#73 stubbie

stubbie
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

I had a dream, woke up, thought it was a reality. It felt so real to the extend that I called my friend, yelled at him, and he was like the fuck?!

#74 Mathalaxryn

Mathalaxryn
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

There's some dynamite exploding near my home and when it exploded I panicked and I called my mother saying that there was an earthquake. :ninja:

#75 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Had an incident with self-tanner. Accidentally put two coats on my right arm only, so it's way darker than the rest of me, but I forgot to do my right hand. I've been wearing a jacket for the past 2 days and I'm burning up. The stuff also dripped down and collected at the bottom of my legs. Looks kinda cool, actually.

I went to fill up my dogs water bowl and slipped and spilled it all over myself. :/

I *constantly* leave my pup's bowl in the middle of the floor and trip over it.

I dunno about stupid, but I woke up to find this on my desktop... couldn't help but chuckle :3

D'awww :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users