• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:21 AM

i love you so much boggy bog ♥

#52 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

People who I miss: Polkadots, Elle, Georgie, JCRboy, Brennon and Joanna. :( I wish you guys would come back.

<3
i miss you Boggy (and your beautiful orient face)
finals are almost over now - and really i can do homework and tiny ;p

#53 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

I'd like to compliment John Frusciante for being smokin hot and with a beardy beard and hippy hair who takes off his shirt when he's playing guitar and looks SMOKIN' HOT.
*hoots and hollers*
Posted Image
Thank you and goodnight!

#54 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

I'd like to compliment Punk & Tsvete for sufficiently continuing my staggering girl-crush on them. One day I will find you and make passionate love at you.

#55 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Tsvete: I love having someone who I can talk to about the musical geekness about me! I remember that day where we just shared songs and discussed singing for like... hours. It was so awesome! I enjoy talking to you and having it come so naturally, like no conversation is forced. We just talk and talk about whatever! :D I hope that I see you on tinychat more so we can talk more again :D

You remember :crybaby:
I'd love not only to talk more, but to do that duet! I'd be honoured to sing with you, because you are amazing :hug:

I'd like to compliment Punk & Tsvete for sufficiently continuing my staggering girl-crush on them. One day I will find you and make passionate love at you.

Oh my... :blush:

#56 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Noit, ilu

Posted Image

#57 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

Sorrow...you're...uhhhhmmmm. a cute nub with a lulz avatar.
god that pained me to say.

#58 lluvia

lluvia
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:49 AM

Awww, so much love here.

I should probably go on TC then. O.o

Love to everyone who ever responded to anything I've ever written on the status bar. You guys make me feel like I'm worthy. XD

Thanks to the people who trusted in me, a supposed random stranger, to give them PC advice. It means a lot to me.

The person who found me on Neo - you know who you are - I'll always be wary of you but thanks for keeping it secret. XD

Thanks SO much to iargue, shadowlink, and everyone else for their AMAZING programs. Abrosia is now why I can proudly say I somewhat RS and not seem like a noob. And scoop up some nice profit along the way. :) And the Auto Trainer and Neon AP are lifesavers, as well as the pet transferrer. Just the other day my NF was complaining about shop pricing, and I just smirked to myself and remember Neon AP. :)

Thanks to Musician, who gave me my first and only +rep. I feel so special. XD (Yeah, I know I'm a sad, sad person.)

Thanks to California, who made mine and everyone else's AMAZINGLY AWESOME sigs. Thank you SO much again.

Where do you guys find these gifs? I just did a google search and there doesn't seem to be any single site for them. Do you hand-make all of them? :o

#59 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

Where do you guys find these gifs? I just did a google search and there doesn't seem to be any single site for them. Do you hand-make all of them? :o

I wish I had the time to hand-make all my gifs. That would be superb.
There are many sites you can find animated gifs.
http://www.tumblr.com/search
http://www.gifsoup.com/
http://senorgif.memebase.com/
I collect them randomly from gossip forums as well and exchange my favorites with onlyme. Who is abrasive and funny, and not afraid to be herself. In another dimension, she's my twin sister. I think of her as an exaggerated circus mirror reflection of every aspect of my personality. I love her unconditionally and forever. Amen. 

#60 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

Thanks to Musician, who gave me my first and only +rep. I feel so special. XD (Yeah, I know I'm a sad, sad person.)

You deserved that rep. ^_^
I still have NO idea who gave me my first and only rep as well, but thank you, whoever you are. <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users