Photo

Inked up

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

Was just interested to see if anyone had some work done on them. Post a picture if you'd like. Here's mine I just recently got them done and their nowhere near being done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes I know I'm pretty damn skinny. I can't help it that metabolism too op for me.

#2 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:51 AM

i love inked up girls! guys too, but especially girls. will be creepin, UHHH....
how many seshs are you going in to finish that?

#3 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

You know what I'm not even sure. I'm going to go ahead and assume I'll be done within 3-4 sessions. The next time I come in it will be for the scales and to start on the shading. Hopefully they'll finish the shading so we can start throwing in the wind bars and other stuff for the background.

#4 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

Jesus... how much money are you planning on spending for this?

I want a little ink, but smaller pieces. You've got like a whole mural going on there.

#5 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

A friend of mine is doing this for me. He works at Bad Influence but I've known him for a while now so he's only charging me 900 for the completed work. Ahahah this is nothing yet. I still haven't decided how I want me sleeves to look like yet. I have the image in my mind of the main piece but I can't decide on what I want as the background. I don't plan on adding any color it's just going to be in black and gray ( Well that is a color but you get what I mean. ) The dream catcher is pretty trippy. The coloring looks pretty damn nice. Couldn't tell the one on your right was a dragon. I think it's because it's too far away.

#6 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

that dream catcher is dope! did you design it yourself?
i definitely want to get inked and body modded when i get the money (and reach 18 haha)
i'd love to get a sugar skull, and the phrase "Psycho" on my body somewhere :3

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

I don't have any tattoos, although I'd like one or two.
My girlfriend is all over it, though. She has five, with another one booked for soon.

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:09 AM

I only have one tattoo. I would like to have more, but reasons other than money keep me from getting them.

I like skinny boys. Also, I hope you never get fat. Those poor dragons shouldn't have to gain weight just because you do.

And finally, thank you thank you thank you for giving SorrowNightshade a reason to post pictures of himself in a towel! :drool:

#9 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:27 AM

Whenever I see elaborate, amazingly cool dragon tattoos, for some odd reason, I always hope that the dragon will have the face of Elliot.Posted ImageI don't know why, I think it's funny. 

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

I don't know why

Because you're ridiculous.

#11 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

I only have one tattoo. I would like to have more, but reasons other than money keep me from getting them.

I like skinny boys. Also, I hope you never get fat. Those poor dragons shouldn't have to gain weight just because you do.

And finally, thank you thank you thank you for giving SorrowNightshade a reason to post pictures of himself in a towel! :drool:

Lol you are very welcome.

#12 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:31 AM

Holy shit man, that thing is huge, but I like it! :) Be sure to post pics once it's colored and shaded and all that, I'd really like to see.

I just have a bunch of flower tattoos atm, lol. But I designed them all myself :D

#13 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:16 AM

Holy shit man, that thing is huge, but I like it! :) Be sure to post pics once it's colored and shaded and all that, I'd really like to see.

I just have a bunch of flower tattoos atm, lol. But I designed them all myself :D

Hahaha good shit. My next session will be on the second. I will post pics as soon as I get back from it.

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

Cool story bro, needs more drag...wait just a second...

#15 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Cool story bro, needs more drag...wait just a second...

Wait what?

#16 iPengu

iPengu
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:23 PM

The meaningful one:
Spoiler

This was like 15 seconds after he finished

And my random pointless one:
Spoiler

Guy absolutely fucked this one up, its all spotty and shit now, delaying the touch up on it. Guy who did it is no longer is business, could never tell why. Definitely research people now before I even go into their shop.

I have about 6? more planned.

#17 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:29 AM

The meaningful one:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guy absolutely fucked this one up, its all spotty and shit now, delaying the touch up on it. Guy who did it is no longer is business, could never tell why. Definitely research people now before I even go into their shop.

Whats the top one suppose to stand for? The bottom one kinda reminds me of those Egyptian eye thing.

#18 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

The meaningful one:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pretty sweet, I like the look of the first one.

Whats the top one suppose to stand for? The bottom one kinda reminds me of those Egyptian eye thing.

You mean the Eye of Horus?

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

The second one is a penguin O_o
Are you blind?

#20 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:58 AM

Yes I do mean the eye of horus. Now that you mention it it does look like a penguin lawlz. I guess I am going blind.

#21 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

I only have one but even that was unwanted. I lost a bet while I was drunk at a bar in China a couple of years ago. I have this green Irish rose with angel's wings to remember that bet forever.

(I bet with an aussie coworker that I could drink more shots than him Kinda like a Aussies vs. Canadians thing we had a lot going at my workplace. I lost.)

Posted Image

#22 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

I only have one but even that was unwanted. I lost a bet while I was drunk at a bar in China a couple of years ago. I have this green Irish rose with angel's wings to remember that bet forever.

(I bet with an aussie coworker that I could drink more shots than him Kinda like a Aussies vs. Canadians thing we had a lot going at my workplace. I lost.)

I knew I had seen that before...and then it hit me. The branched intestine of a flatworm!
Posted Image

#23 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

Bone,
First of all: LOL Posted Image

Second: Bite me.
The rose has a nice detailed stem, but my phone doesn't take nice, clear pics.
Flatworm intestine my a**

#24 LXIX

LXIX
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

Are those hello kitty socks?

#25 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

I swear, it's the only pair of Hello Kitty socks I have. Posted Image