Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

i got....

Spoiler

& i am super happy ;D!

#27 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

I got theater tickets, a new camera, and assorted clothing items. I'm very pleased since I didn't ask for anything.

#28 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

As I'm hiding on my grandma's computer (they're watching a movie I dislike VERY much), I'm taking a tally on my spoils.

-Very warm sheets & blankets
-Fleece pajamas (zebra stripe and hello kitty)
-Hello Kitty bathrobe
-Turtleneck for work
-Wii (also Sonic & the Secret Rings)
-Lion King on DVD
-iPod speakers/charging station
-new camera
-$20 petco card

I swear I never ask for anything...and I get stuff showered on me. Makes me feel guilty and stuff :(

#29 Harlow

Harlow
  • 183 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:17 PM

Got a new laptop, 4 new tires (REALLY needed them haha), some clothes, and $500. :)

#30 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

I got a pair of Turtlebeach PX21s, some chocolate covered cherries, and some new boxers/pajama pants :D

#31 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

I got a kindle fire, a bamboo Capture tablet, lots of clothes, a pair of Sorel snow boots, a couple necklaces, a headset, neocash, a $100 Amazon gift card, cash, tons of candy, and kitty slippers. Good haul!

#32 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:48 PM

Apparently I am now an owner of a (almost new) PS3 and a copy of Final Fantasy XIII. Needless to say, that's all I got. But I'm pleased. ^^; I'll now be able to get XIII-2, which comes out in a month, and Versus, and KH3, and Persona 5, and a huge dump of other games. Muahahah<33

Posted Image

(I've been looking all morning for some fanfiction I read a few months back and want to read again.. Didn't bookmark/save them, and so far, haven't found them.... ;_; )

You could always try googling any phrase you remember from them? I know I've had to do that in the past.

#33 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

I got a nice pair of headphones, SKYRIM, a few books, and some miscellaneous little things from relatives. I'm pretty happy with it, didn't expect much in any case.

i got....

Spoiler

& i am super happy ;D!

KitchenAid = God.

#34 Stitches

Stitches
  • 282 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:08 PM

There was a $25 NC card in my stocking, lmfao...

I got a new iPod Classic since my old nano died, I think I might switch it for the new nano though since it's like half the price and I can get a Kobo Touch e-reader with the balance. 160GB is a bit much! :p What else... lots of sweets, some clothes, pajamas. Typical random parent gifts.

#35 BayBalou

BayBalou
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

i got....

Spoiler

& i am super happy ;D!

amg its pink! /jelly

a bamboo Capture tablet

Do you love it or do you love it?

#36 Aquatine

Aquatine
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

BeBe glasses, Literature Noir blazer, a new bag, new boots, new jewelry, and lots of good food. =)

#37 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

vanilla coke, not easy to get in canada

You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now.

#38 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

We get vanilla coke everywhere here XD Now they've just started importing Dr. Pepper too XD my dreams have come true lol

#39 chini

chini
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

$200, a compact mirror from Thailand, a usb flash stick, nice jacket and a nice pair of jeans.

#40 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:16 AM

I got a fun Tinychat party, super duper drunk, German boobs (hawt) and staying up all night with my favorite person. :wub:

I also got some material gifts that will be used and consumed accordingly.

#41 Aquatine

Aquatine
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Canada doesn't get Dr. Pepper?! O_o
That's news to me. I love Dr. Pepper.

#42 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

I got beat.

In other news, checking grades on christmas is a bad idea.

#43 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

Canada doesn't get Dr. Pepper?! O_o
That's news to me. I love Dr. Pepper.

It does, unless Alberta is just a special case.

#44 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

I got beat.

In other news, checking grades on christmas is a bad idea.

Well, on the brighter side: At least your christmas wasn't this disastrous :/

That does stink though, sorry to hear that.

#45 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

4 GB Ram for my laptop, Amazon Kindle Fire, New Radio, Skull Candy Headphones, Pikachu Hoodie, Pikachu Socks, and Portal 2.

Does anybody have any idea how to get a text-messing application on to the Kindle Fire? Because I don't for sure.

#46 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

4 GB Ram for my laptop, Amazon Kindle Fire, New Radio, Skull Candy Headphones, Pikachu Hoodie, Pikachu Socks, and Portal 2.

Does anybody have any idea how to get a text-messing application on to the Kindle Fire? Because I don't for sure.

You can download imo instant messenger in the app store. When you search for whatever messenger you normally use, it should come up as one of the first results. There are also a few different SMS apps.

#47 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

You can download imo instant messenger in the app store. When you search for whatever messenger you normally use, it should come up as one of the first results. There are also a few different SMS apps.

Whenever I try to download IMO Instant Messenger off of Amazon's App Store, it asks me to buy the application when it's priced as free ($0.00). Should I try another website?

#48 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:51 AM

Whenever I try to download IMO Instant Messenger off of Amazon's App Store, it asks me to buy the application when it's priced as free ($0.00). Should I try another website?

If it's priced at $0.00, they're not going to charge you anything for it. If it's something that would be useful to you, just download it.

Another alternative is Trillian, which is also available in the app store for free.

#49 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

If it's priced at $0.00, they're not going to charge you anything for it. If it's something that would be useful to you, just download it.

That's what I mean. Whenever I try to download it, it forces me to put in my Credit ID and such. And when I do, it doesn't do anything afterwards.

#50 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

That's what I mean. Whenever I try to download it, it forces me to put in my Credit ID and such. And when I do, it doesn't do anything afterwards.

Oh, that's weird. It didn't make me enter any credit card info when I downloaded it, although my info is saved to my Amazon account.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users