Photo

What did you get for Christmas?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 Moss

Moss
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

A boob job from my daddy. Thank you boob fairy.

Really? If so I am really jealous right now.

I got jewelry, gift cards, a beretta 686 white onyx, and Mayhem Fest concert tickets.

#77 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

I got nothing from family (money problems now, fuck crisis), but I gave myself a cute hedgehog. <3

#78 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

I love fanfiction cX ! /Is a Beta Reader/
What type of fanfiction were you looking for~? o:

& I got so many clothes (including fuzzy socks :3..and turtlenecks from my aunt that I will never wear) :p, colored lenses, boots, manga, books, gift cards, and cookies ♥ :D !

Omg fuzzy socks and cookies!! Those are the best :3

Also I'm looking for a certain JohnxDave (Homestuck) fanfic! Found two of the three, hurraaayy~

#79 atoast

atoast
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

My dad let my mom do all the shopping this year, so I got clothes, clothes, more clothes, some "beauty products", and a microwave. :D She ran out of ideas at the end.

It used to bug me to get so many clothes, because she literally would refuse to buy anything else, but I gotta say it's nice not to have to worry about them for a year at a time.

#80 AudioDayDreamer

AudioDayDreamer
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

A Small road trip from So. Cal to New Mexico to visit my Boyfriends family.
Boyfriend got my a Bluetooth Speaker for my iPad2 and a Calvin and Hobbes 10th Anniversary book :) Along with the cutest Cat in a box piggy bank.

#81 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

I got a laptop, a few gift cards, a Drake CD (ugh) some makeup, and a bunch of chocolate. And new bedsheets!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users