Photo

How do i get advanced membership?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

I want to buy advanced membership cause i don't know how to get it these days xD how do i go about buying and how much is it?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

http://www.neocodex....p=subscriptions

#3 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

whaaaaa D: it really did change.
But thank you for the link, how could i get it with out purchasing it? I don't want to keep having to re-buying?

#4 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

whaaaaa D: it really did change.
But thank you for the link, how could i get it with out purchasing it? I don't want to keep having to re-buying?

Q: What does advanced do for me, and how do I get it?
A: Currently there are two ways to gain advanced. Make around 400-500 non spam posts and then wait for current advanced members to vote you in. You can always ask someone to make the topic. Or you can simply pay 5 dollars a month (3 if you buy 6 months at a time). Advanced currently offers the following benefits ...

(FAQ)

Don't make your goal to be voted into Advanced though, even with 500 posts it isn't definite that someone will even make a topic to vote you in, and it kind of ruins the kindness :x

Edit: If you don't want to purchase it, how come your topic description says "i want to buy" btw? o3o

Edited by Rainie, 16 January 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#5 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

To become a non-paying advanced member, you have to be voted into the rank. Some say you need 400-500 posts. Basically, you won't get it unless you're active on the forums.

#6 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

(FAQ)

Don't make your goal to be voted into Advanced though, even with 500 posts it isn't definite that someone will even make a topic to vote you in, and it kind of ruins the kindness :x

Edit: If you don't want to purchase it, how come your topic description says "i want to buy" btw? o3o

Because i looked it up and realized i'd have to repeatedly buy lol

#7 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

If you buy it once, for a month or so, you can make tons of NP, which you can in turn trade for advanced membership again. One possibility anyways.

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

That's how subscriptions work, surprisingly.

#9 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

You can buy it for a year...can't you? Then you wouldn't have to keep buying it for a while. :p

#10 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:28 PM

You can buy it for a year...can't you? Then you wouldn't have to keep buying it for a while. :p

Advanced Membership can be bought for either one, three, or six months at a time ^__^

& I don't see how buying the subscription multiple times would be too much of a trouble :p ~

#11 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

Just less hassle. 6 months is good enough!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users